Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Chelsea Makes a Decision about Adam!; airs wk 1/21
Topic Started: Jan 18 2013, 08:52 AM (2,422 Views)
Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Quote:

Adam leaves and get drunk and heads to the office where he finds Sharon. He tells Sharon that he and Chelsea are not together anymore and not going to Paris
And so Sharon immediately flings off her bra, :boobs: flops on the couch, spreads her legs to reveal her crotchless panties, adam, overcome with booze and lust, pumps it to her.................... :sex4:
2 months later, after she's hooked up with dylan, we have another, whodababydaddy story. :biggrin:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Jan 18 2013, 06:27 PM
Quote:

Adam leaves and get drunk and heads to the office where he finds Sharon. He tells Sharon that he and Chelsea are not together anymore and not going to Paris
And so Sharon immediately flings off her bra, :boobs: flops on the couch, spreads her legs to reveal her crotchless panties, adam, overcome with booze and lust, pumps it to her.................... :sex4:
2 months later, after she's hooked up with dylan, we have another, whodababydaddy story. :biggrin:
omg I almost spit out my drink! LOL :laugh: They seem to prefer regression more than redemption.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Have you guys ever laughed so hard you almost threw up? :puke:
Was it laughing or was it the description of your scenario. :thumbsup: Sammie Jo & 3 Wish Genie.

Sandell

OMG!!! IM HISTERICALLY LAUGHING MY ASS OFF....OMG SAMMIEJO....I SURE DID NEED THIS TODAY, YOU CRAZY WOMAN YOU....

TO FUNNY...

THANKS.

Angie B

Chelsea's Independence day (1-30 2013) was all that I could have hoped for and MORE!! It was a treat seeing her interact with Billy at her soon to be office space.*squeals* MCE and BM have had awesome chemistry since their AMC days, so I'm not as surprised as some. Then the Chadam scenes. Melissa and Micheal were frigging amazing!! I see why the writers love this lame ass triangle because Melissa and Micheal play the hell out of the drama and angst. One day Chadam will get it back on track and become a power duo.I still believe :)

Looking forward to sexy, single career driven Chelsea.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply