Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
B&B: Katie Storms Off!; airs week 1/21
Topic Started: Jan 18 2013, 09:32 AM (1,253 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

Brooke sets up a romantic evening for Bill and Katie but it backfires when Bill picks up a bottle. Don Diamont previews, Bill has one little drink and he doesn't do it on the sly. It just turns out there’s a bottle of Scotch there. It is a very small drink but when Katie tastes it on his lips she is not happy about it.

Katie bolts in anger, leaving Bill. Brooke shows up to talk to Bill about the situation. She encourages Bill to make things right with Katie.

“Brooke is completely sincere in wanting Bill and Katie to stay together.”

Bill also wants his marriage to work.

DD says Brooke and Bill are definitely repressing whatever feelings they have for each other. Could this be what’s leading Bill into his cup even further?

Bill does have feelings for Brooke and there is something between them that was not there before but it is in its proper place for the time being, notes the actor.

For more details pick up the January 28th issue of Soap Opera Digest.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

metitle
Member Avatar

Once again, the bed hopper strikes.
Shouldn't she run off too and to try find Katie, instead of enabling Bill about his drinking?
Well I guess it is time to place musical beds on B&B again.

Daytime
Member Avatar

I think she does run into Katie... How else does she find out that Katie left? I am not seeing Brooke as the bad guy in this, even though I love Bill/Katie together. It really does seem to me that Brooke is trying to help her sister. It is just that Katie is not seeing logic right now regarding Bill and why shouldn't she? Katie has been through a lot and right now she thinks everyone needs to be fixed.

metitle
Member Avatar

you are very optimistic where Brooke is concern.
Although, I have always been a fan of Brooke because she is a woman who goes after what she wants.
But when it comes her having repress whatever feelings for Bill, I am not liking that all. Because she is to be mature now.
Well I will try to keep an open mind about this.

natdot99
Member Avatar

Hypocrite Katie, it was okay for to run off, leave Bill taking care of an infant due to PPD and quickly forgiven by Bill.
Now when Bill is in crisis, she runs off, again.
Katie is just like her niece, Hope is an emotional runner. They talk a good talk but when get sour, they go south.

No wonder Bill drinks,LOL :drunk: :drunk:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply