Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Friday, January 18th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jan 18 2013, 12:48 PM (6,932 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Discuss!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

Love cast photos!

Hopefully Will, Chad & Abby are on todays show..

cord08

Looks like Nicole/Chloe/Dan/Jen/Brady/Kristen/John/Marlena/Will/Sami are on today.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

I hate the way Drake has been delivering his lines ever since he came back. It's so annoying.

elci525
Member Avatar

Why is it just Sami and Will right now?!?! Where are the Lucas and Sami scenes with Will!?!?! I mean, c'mon! Fuck it.

elci525
Member Avatar

Also Sami that lipstick is too dark for you. Don't you work in this industry?! Tsk tsk.

cord08

Oh, Jen sings in the Sunday choir. Of course she does.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

cord08
Jan 18 2013, 01:05 PM
:what:

I must have missed that line when I looked away to type earlier.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Sami's lipstick is from 1997!

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

I don't like the way even Nicole seems convinced that Daniel is too good for Chloe and Jennifer is beyond reproach. Possibly she's trying to lower Chloe's expectations so that she doesn't set herself up for a big fall, but it sounds like Nicole has bought into the Dannifer hype. I want Nicole to be side-by-side with Chloe helping her scheme but maybe her experience with the baby and everything surrounding that just took too much of a toll on her. Or maybe she does think Chloe stands a chance and she doesn't want to see her succeed where she failed. I'm not sure where she's coming from.

cord08

Miss Rhi
Jan 18 2013, 01:07 PM
cord08
Jan 18 2013, 01:05 PM
:what:

I must have missed that line when I looked away to type earlier.
Yep. That's what Nicole told Chloe.

Harmony233

elci525
Jan 18 2013, 01:04 PM
Why is it just Sami and Will right now?!?! Where are the Lucas and Sami scenes with Will!?!?! I mean, c'mon! Fuck it.
there not allowed to have family scenes honestly if i was a new viewer i wouldn't even know these two knew each other let alone had two kids together
Edited by Harmony233, Jan 18 2013, 01:13 PM.

elci525
Member Avatar

Honeybees
LOL, totally!! All she needs is a maxi floral-print skirt and a denim vest over white t-shirt. With maybe some butterfly hair clips.
Edited by elci525, Jan 18 2013, 01:14 PM.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

Spaghetti strap dresses in the middle of Winter that look like they are from the early 90's! Go Kristen!

cord08

And Brady goes down! Again.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

I'm trying to be optimistic and hope there are some Lucas-Sami-Will family scenes coming at some point during this story but that's probably delusional. God forbid the audience see Sami interact with Lucas in a parental capacity and have that threaten whatever EJami or Safe dynamic they're pushing at the present moment.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

elci525
Jan 18 2013, 01:11 PM
Honeybees
LOL, totally!! All she needs is a maxi floral-print skirt and a denim vest over white t-shirt.
Kristen took care of the floral print for her.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Jan 18 2013, 01:13 PM
elci525
Jan 18 2013, 01:11 PM
Honeybees
LOL, totally!! All she needs is a maxi floral-print skirt and a denim vest over white t-shirt.
Kristen took care of the floral print for her.
I think that's her Lingerie. She and Brady were about to get busy last episode.

cord08

"I don't understand why you're being so passive about it." Thank you, Sami! I don't get Will's passivity either.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

All parties officially need to STFU about the abortion that never happened. Get that? NEVER HAPPENED, SAMI (and anyone else who may decide to bring it up going forward). They don't have to justify themselves to you, particularly with regard to something that never came to pass. It's disturbing to me the way Rafe and Sami keep badgering Gabi and Will with questions and laying a guilt trip on them about it, even though, again, for greater emphasis, IT NEVER HAPPENED.
Edited by JessicaLeigh, Jan 18 2013, 01:22 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply