Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
NBC Spoiler pics for the week of January 21st
Topic Started: Jan 18 2013, 05:37 PM (3,091 Views)
WillFan
Member Avatar

http://www.nbc.com/days-of-our-lives/news/#item=274662
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Oh brother, the stupidity of this shit.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Hadn't heard the spoiler about Eric and Brady getting into a heated argument. Sounds interesting, and I'll just pretend that Brady doesn't look older than Eric. :scared:

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Everett is telling Chad to make amends for disrupting a wedding? All righty. I wonder where EJ is.

AFaithL

Well, Brady looks hot...scruffy looks VERY good on my boy.

However, Everett does not. He looks boring. And neutered. Sami has sucked all the sex appeal out of him.

I wish they'd hurry up and get John the fuck outta Salem, so they can bring him back with a brain and an empathetic personality.

Will and boring-ass EJ...I got nothing.

Glad Will wants to be there for his child.

camera shy

Is that picture of Safe kissing really from next week? And if it is, in the same week they have her ready to get it on with EJ? They have moved Sami beyond skanky. And now I'm really convinced it's Eric and Kristen who'll have the secret romance.

lysie
Member Avatar

camera shy
Jan 18 2013, 06:07 PM
Is that picture of Safe kissing really from next week? And if it is, in the same week they have her ready to get it on with EJ? They have moved Sami beyond skanky. And now I'm really convinced it's Eric and Kristen who'll have the secret romance.
It's not. But it is an interesting choice considering the caption.

camera shy

lysie
Jan 18 2013, 06:09 PM
camera shy
If they Safe doesn't kiss in their scene, then that really is unfair to put that particular picture in there.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

camera shy
Jan 18 2013, 06:17 PM
lysie
camera shy
If they Safe doesn't kiss in their scene, then that really is unfair to put that particular picture in there.
I don't know if there's a direct connection to Tomlin and the preview pictures, but my money is on Safe not being over. I think we are all supposed to be weeping over their breakup and on the edge of our seats waiting for them to get back together and delighted they are at the center of a baby story to which they are only tangentially related. I know a lot of people are saying Safe are over, but if the show is still teasing them, I don't think they are.

I could be wrong. I am indifferent to Sami's love life, as always.

camera shy

Honeybees
Jan 18 2013, 06:49 PM
camera shy
lysie
camera shy
I don't know if there's a direct connection to Tomlin and the preview pictures, but my money is on Safe not being over. I think we are all supposed to be weeping over their breakup and on the edge of our seats waiting for them to get back together and delighted they are at the center of a baby story to which they are only tangentially related. I know a lot of people are saying Safe are over, but if the show is still teasing them, I don't think they are.

I could be wrong. I am indifferent to Sami's love life, as always.
I don't think they're over either. Tomlin went out of his way to show Rafe as the man Sami really loves.

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

Looking forward to;

Everything except for Safe, that can be edited out from memory, lol

And I really doubt that Chad has lost his chance with Abigail, even though they are doing what they can to make it seem that way. But there's gonna be Chad/EJ, Chad/Abby & maybe Chad/Jennifer scenes- so it's all good :)

NOW, where in the frack are spoilers about Hope & Lucas?? :toetap: - are they having the week off?
Edited by Oak Alley, Jan 18 2013, 07:02 PM.

Harmony233

Andreas_BopeFan
Jan 18 2013, 07:01 PM
Looking forward to;

Everything except for Safe, that can be edited out from memory, lol

And I really doubt that Chad has lost his chance with Abigail, even though they are doing what they can to make it seem that way. But there's gonna be Chad/EJ, Chad/Abby & maybe Chad/Jennifer scenes- so it's all good :)

NOW, where in the frack are spoilers about Hope & Lucas?? :toetap: - are they having the week off?
apperantly lumi are supposed to argue and that can't even make the previews how sad

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

At least they remembered to mention Adrienne vs Sami
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

The fact that Kristen's not in one photo doesn't give me hope for the week.

Harmony233

Panda Panda
Jan 18 2013, 07:13 PM
At least they remembered to mention Adrienne vs Sami
i'm shocked lol

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

blueskies
Jan 18 2013, 07:17 PM
The fact that Kristen's not in one photo doesn't give me hope for the week.
It's a short week anyway. Besides we'll get a Kristen/Marlena/Brady/John/Eric/Nicole/Stefano episode on Friday.

The Gabi/Nicole and Lucas disgusted by Sami stuff should be fun to watch

Ljay
Member Avatar

camera shy
lysie
camera shy

Wouldnt it be the kicker if SAFE were the ones having the affair! Damn that would be hilarious! :sheep:
Edited by Ljay, Jan 18 2013, 07:32 PM.

camera shy

Ljay
Jan 18 2013, 07:31 PM
camera shy
lysie
camera shy

Wouldnt it be the kicker if SAFE were the ones having the affair! Damn that would be hilarious! :sheep:
I wouldn't be surprised if Sami eventually cheated on EJ with Rafe.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

These are horrible. Gabi and Cameron look really good together though in the picture with Will. Even though they aren't together. Can these two D-list characters get together and somehow be popular enough for it to be sad when she dies giving birth to Will and Sonny's child? Yes, please.

Vicky4Mimi

Chad is suppose to apologize and make it all better?? Fat chance! He doesn't deserve Abby, I'm glad she isn't forgiving him.

Things are not over for Safe. Not even close.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply