Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
NBC Spoiler pics for the week of January 21st
Topic Started: Jan 18 2013, 05:37 PM (3,053 Views)
Oak Alley
Member Avatar

Harmony233
Jan 18 2013, 07:09 PM
apperantly lumi are supposed to argue and that can't even make the previews how sad
Yes, I remember reading about that... :( *sigh*
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ILoveAGoodDanish
Member Avatar

Can we have Brady and Eric fight over Nicole, please? Imho Kristen is way to old for them.

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

camera shy
Jan 18 2013, 06:07 PM
Is that picture of Safe kissing really from next week? And if it is, in the same week they have her ready to get it on with EJ? They have moved Sami beyond skanky. And now I'm really convinced it's Eric and Kristen who'll have the secret romance.
What the hell??..

"Wednesday: Things become tense between Sami and Rafe."

... If this is after the church event.. and it does look like it since i do not recognize those cloth.. then I AM DONE WITH EJAMI! or should I say ESCHAMI!

What a JOKE!

EJ .. FLEE.. MOVE ON:. LEAVE SAMI TO HER OWN MISERY :: DO NOT LET HER SUCK YOU IN AS SO MANY TIMES BEFORE:

GRR:::.....

andromeda

The Room Stops
Jan 18 2013, 05:51 PM
Oh brother, the stupidity of this shit.
You can say that again.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

Honeybees
Jan 18 2013, 05:58 PM
Everett is telling Chad to make amends for disrupting a wedding? All righty. I wonder where EJ is.

Ej is all caught up in thinking of ways to be a goody goody to get into Sami's cooter. He needs to find his balls which are currently in Sami's purse.

TribeHines
Member Avatar

Hologram
Jan 19 2013, 05:15 AM
camera shy
Jan 18 2013, 06:07 PM
Is that picture of Safe kissing really from next week? And if it is, in the same week they have her ready to get it on with EJ? They have moved Sami beyond skanky. And now I'm really convinced it's Eric and Kristen who'll have the secret romance.
What the hell??..

"Wednesday: Things become tense between Sami and Rafe."

... If this is after the church event.. and it does look like it since i do not recognize those cloth.. then I AM DONE WITH EJAMI! or should I say ESCHAMI!

What a JOKE!

EJ .. FLEE.. MOVE ON:. LEAVE SAMI TO HER OWN MISERY :: DO NOT LET HER SUCK YOU IN AS SO MANY TIMES BEFORE:

GRR:::.....
Ahh it's ok :) The photo of Sami and Rafe is from Oct, just like the pic of Will and EJ is from when Will was still a suspect in Stefano's murder. For some reason they more often then not use pics that are not current. Probably an intern that doesn't give two shits LOL

TFP

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Harmony233
Jan 18 2013, 07:09 PM
Andreas_BopeFan
Jan 18 2013, 07:01 PM
Looking forward to;

Everything except for Safe, that can be edited out from memory, lol

And I really doubt that Chad has lost his chance with Abigail, even though they are doing what they can to make it seem that way. But there's gonna be Chad/EJ, Chad/Abby & maybe Chad/Jennifer scenes- so it's all good :)

NOW, where in the frack are spoilers about Hope & Lucas?? :toetap: - are they having the week off?
apperantly lumi are supposed to argue and that can't even make the previews how sad
Lucas barely allowed to mention in spoilers even in week he was on
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

mandadawn
Member Avatar

OT but why is EJ being called Everett??? I feel like I missed something.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

mandadawn
Jan 19 2013, 02:44 PM
Everett is the name of the Hugh Grant-like rom com hero that James Scott seems to be playing some days, but who can't be Elvis DiMera.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Honeybees
Jan 19 2013, 02:46 PM
mandadawn
Everett is the name of the Hugh Grant-like rom com hero that James Scott seems to be playing some days, but who can't be Elvis DiMera.
And more specifically, there's a number of us who are really enjoying Everett and don't want to have our enjoyment of Everett ruined by the fact that his character is inconsistent with the character EJ has been through much of his run.

esp13 had a couple great posts on it the other day...

Quote:

He is a different character. EJ is suave, sweevil, and scarily hot. Everett is a curly mop of hair away from Hugh Grant. Everett doesn't scheme. In fact, he would be appalled by such things (which explains his irritation with Chad and Kristen). Everett is romantic, sweet, charming, and just plain adorable. He's also a bit boring and kinda dumb, but that's beside the point. He's still pretty to look at and, quite frankly, probably deserves Sami. It's a win-win.

Quote:

Fishing Hat Guy, Scarf Sniffer Guy and TickleMeEverett were all totally Everett. The Blood Diamond Hood Hair Guy was EJ with really, really bad hair. The Sydnapper was also EJ. But Everett escaped and rescued Sydney and brought her back to Sami (he's kind of adorkable like that). Fake Rafe Guy was totally EJ, just dumber than he used to be.

There really are just the two sides. 2007 was EJ at his best. 2012-13 has been Everett at his very best. Everything in between has been the two boys battling it out and not really bringing out the best of either of them.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Jan 19 2013, 03:04 PM
Honeybees
mandadawn
And more specifically, there's a number of us who are really enjoying Everett and don't want to have our enjoyment of Everett ruined by the fact that his character is inconsistent with the character EJ has been through much of his run.

Quote:

He is a different character. EJ is suave, sweevil, and scarily hot. Everett is a curly mop of hair away from Hugh Grant. Everett doesn't scheme. In fact, he would be appalled by such things (which explains his irritation with Chad and Kristen). Everett is romantic, sweet, charming, and just plain adorable. He's also a bit boring and kinda dumb, but that's beside the point. He's still pretty to look at and, quite frankly, probably deserves Sami. It's a win-win.

Quote:

Fishing Hat Guy, Scarf Sniffer Guy and TickleMeEverett were all totally Everett. The Blood Diamond Hood Hair Guy was EJ with really, really bad hair. The Sydnapper was also EJ. But Everett escaped and rescued Sydney and brought her back to Sami (he's kind of adorkable like that). Fake Rafe Guy was totally EJ, just dumber than he used to be.

There really are just the two sides. 2007 was EJ at his best. 2012-13 has been Everett at his very best. Everything in between has been the two boys battling it out and not really bringing out the best of either of them.
Can you hear us writers? Turn the cliche on its head, and have EJ's "good twin" show up and run around romancing women and doing good, selfless deeds. He could be a Cambridge-educated librarian and human rights activist with a penchant for humspun sweaters and tea. That way, James Scott can play a romantic hero AND a badass villain. And have Everett - through some twist of fate - be able to save hundreds of sherpas in Nepal by somehow, for some soapy reason pretending to be EJ.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Honeybees
Jan 19 2013, 03:18 PM
Can you hear us writers? Turn the cliche on its head, and have EJ's "good twin" show up and run around romancing women and doing good, selfless deeds. He could be a Cambridge-educated librarian and human rights activist with a penchant for humspun sweaters and tea. That way, James Scott can play a romantic hero AND a badass villain. And have Everett - through some twist of fate - be able to save hundreds of sherpas in Nepal by somehow, for some soapy reason pretending to be EJ.
I'm not crazy about the idea of two characters, but I would like them to pick a consistent persona for EJeverett and write for it. I'm frustrated that we didn't get a good character development story as to why 2011-early 2012 EJ turned into later 2012-2013 EJ, but I've given up on ever getting that kind of in-depth arc. At this stage, I just want them to pick one persona and stick with it. To that end, I adore both the 2007 and 2013 versions of EJ, so I'm fine with either. I just don't want the wishy washy back-and-forth we got for years.

AFaithL

I call him Everett, because he is a boring sap. I loved sexy, seducing EJ --- the grey version, not the totally evil version. But I despise schmoopy, schmaltzy, Hallmark-card quoting, apology tour Everett.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

I'll still call him EJ. He's still EJ to me. Just sayin'.

blueskies
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Honeybees
mandadawn

Quote:

Quote:

It sounds like Days should go with a multiple personality storyline for EJ/Everett.

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

Honeybees
Jan 19 2013, 03:18 PM
tomsawyer
Honeybees
mandadawn

Quote:

Quote:

Oh, I am all for that idea. I would absolutely love to see a twin to EJ.

But seriously,... it is like its another character. I do miss my mean and lean EJ Dimera... its true what we are seeing now on the screen is like completely different character.

I vote for a EJ twin to emerge into the scene.. one that is true Dimera and one that is Mr. Gentlemen that would put Rafe to shame.

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

And about what was said earlier.. I went totally venting. Sorry.. it hit a nerve in me. Its just that this rafe and ej back and forth is so -.. grr.. - old and so annoying. Before that it was ej and lucas.. which btw was much more entertaining because 1. it had never been done for years end before that.. it was kind of new.. not a rehash.. 2. Lucas and EJ is a little more leveled. To be honest I could probably deal with Lucas and Rafe.. but any triangle is getting annoying.

Decide already.. how can they think this is fun anymore? There is a things as entertainment yes .. but not when its rubbed in your face for years end.. and written in a very predictable and one-sided way.

Tammy
Member Avatar

Why do they used pictures that are several years old??? :blink:

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Tammy
Jan 19 2013, 08:38 PM
Right?

They're three months ahead, I'm sure they can muster up some new photo stills from upcoming episodes rather than recycle ones from a year or two ago.

talbab1994
Member Avatar

Tammy
Jan 19 2013, 08:38 PM
To piss off both sides of this god-awful triangle..... ;)
Edited by talbab1994, Jan 19 2013, 08:48 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply