Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Promo for the week of January 21st
Topic Started: Jan 19 2013, 12:39 AM (2,805 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

http://www.nbc.com/days-of-our-lives/video/weekly-preview-12113/n31779/
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

The neverending story.

andromeda
Member Avatar

Who is it?

Marlene

So disappointed in this preview after enjoying this last week so much.

elci525
Member Avatar

Oh puhhleeeze, spare me. This goes on and on and on. It feels like dynamics have switched - Sami and EJ are in Stepford land, and Sami and Rafe are having a much more entertaining I-hate-you-how-dare-you dynamic. I usually enjoy those more with Sami anyway. EJ seems especially marble-mouthed in that clip. Looks like all versions of this character require elocution lessons - did they not offer them at Eaton? Also, is that the same day as this past Friday, when Sami had her convo with Will? B/c she is still wearing that terrible lipstick.
Edited by elci525, Jan 20 2013, 08:32 AM.

Harmony233

elci525
Jan 19 2013, 08:33 AM
Oh puhhleeeze, spare me. This goes on and on and on. It feels like dynamics have switched - Sami and EJ are in Stepford land, and Sami and Rafe are having a much more entertaining I-hate-you-how-dare-you dynamic. I usually enjoy those more with Sami anyway. EJ seems especially marble-mouthed in that clip. Also, is that the same day as this past Friday, when Sami had her convo with Will? B/c she is still wearing that terrible lipstick.
i jst wish all three characters would die at this point lol

Hamilton
Member Avatar

This Ej is soooo boring. :sleep:

All they've done is switch Ej and Rafe.

peaches179

Thanks for posting.

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

Cool im loving the preview.

Safensane

OMG...EJ the Chump! Once again Sami is using one of her male harem to get back at the other. Now Rafe is the bad guy and EJ is the hero...same old, same old story line. Once again Sami is written as this immature, pig-headed loathsome woman who believes that the "changed" EJ is her savior! The flipping from one man to another is just so implausible at this point, you just want to throw you hands in the air and just walk away...it totally insults the intelligence of the viewer. Give me a story that makes you think and enjoy, not one that is wrapped around the silly nonsensical rantings of one woman. There is so much good material in this s/l, why must it always come down to Sami and her brainless harem!

camera shy

This looks like Ej's settting Sami up for something and Rafe will eventually have to rescue the twit once again.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

Rafe's stilll a douche; good to know. It's nice to see EJ continue to be Sami's support system.

camera shy

Rafe could get Sami back anytime he wanted if he was willing to kiss her ass like EJ does. She'd knock EJ over to get to Rafe.

Ljay
Member Avatar

Hamilton
Jan 19 2013, 08:50 AM
This Ej is soooo boring. :sleep:

All they've done is switch Ej and Rafe.

In this situation they have. Last time it was Rafe protect Sami from the wrath of Ej. Apparently thats a requirement if you are in love with Sami Brady.
Edited by Ljay, Jan 19 2013, 12:46 PM.

Oak Alley
Member Avatar
I'll always love you. Always

What a self-satisfied expression Sami got on her face when EJ entered the church, and said "I'm not going to allow you to threaten Samantha"

Hey, NBC promo people, how about focusing on other people in this "baby" story- besides Sami/EJ/Rafe

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

:puke: :puke:

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

Ughh, make it stop! make it stop! Why does it never end? :puke:

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

I'm sick of this shit!!

camera shy

Rafe should have said, "Sami knows I'd do anything for her. Like fuck her the night she shot you in the head'. And then EJ saids, "Samantha, truly regrets doing that". And Sami, "Yeah, yeah, what he said".

Harmony233

I don't get why this baby story had so much potential but for some godly reason its turned into more about who gets sami

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply