Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Promo for the week of January 21st
Topic Started: Jan 19 2013, 12:39 AM (2,775 Views)
jaygal
Member Avatar

I can't see promo.
Thank goodness for small mercies.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ljay
Member Avatar

camera shy
Jan 19 2013, 11:55 AM
Rafe could get Sami back anytime he wanted if he was willing to kiss her ass like EJ does. She'd knock EJ over to get to Rafe.

I think Sami and Rafe are so much alike when it comes to protecting their families they would do or say anything. One thing is for sure when Rafe told Sami how a man could be "puddy in a womans hands" he wasnt only describing Brady but he shined alittle of the light on Ej too without sayin a name. JMO
Edited by Ljay, Jan 19 2013, 12:52 PM.

camera shy

Harmony233
Jan 19 2013, 12:32 PM
I don't get why this baby story had so much potential but for some godly reason its turned into more about who gets sami
When all is said and done, I think Gabi and Will will end up with a judge with some good old-fashioned common sense and advise the two of them to settle the custody of the baby on their own without any say so from family.

Dreamy
Member Avatar

I am not going to ask for YT version then! LOL Very tired of the Sami love show! :frustration:
Edited by Dreamy, Jan 19 2013, 09:06 PM.

michelle
Member Avatar

Good lord. We haven't had an EJ/Sami/Rafe promo in forever. I'm fine with it. Considering EJ was only on once last week, I'll take what I can get. Gladly.

I've had enough Gabi/Dannifer previews to last a lifetime.

AFaithL

Andreas_BopeFan
Jan 19 2013, 12:18 PM
What a self-satisfied expression Sami got on her face when EJ entered the church, and said "I'm not going to allow you to threaten Samantha"

Sami just wants men to kiss her ass. In that manner, she IS like Scarlett O'Hara. As soon as one of her "suitors" tells her to get bent, she flounces away in a huff. I'm glad Rafe realizes that Sami is not a catch and continues telling her off for months to come.

Hamilton
Member Avatar

Rather than this dribble I'd much rather see them stir up some interest in Eric's character by showcasing the heated confrontation with Brady.

Sami and Adrienne going toe-to-toe could also be a fun promo to rouse some excitement for the week ahead.
Will and Sonny dealing with the fallout
Even the sonogram and Will being there despite Nick's efforts to keep him away.

All these would have me more eager for the show than the stupidity of Sami switching men. :x

Ljay
Member Avatar

camera shy
Jan 19 2013, 11:31 AM
This looks like Ej's settting Sami up for something and Rafe will eventually have to rescue the twit once again.

Thats the name of the game with Sami. "Damsel in Distress" She sticks her neck out just enough to almost get hung and the Rafe has to run up and save her ass. Hes done this since hes met her.

The man needs 2 things if hes gonna stay around Sami. Medication and good insurance. lol

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Awww...Everett :wub:

camera shy

Hamilton
Jan 19 2013, 11:42 PM
Rather than this dribble I'd much rather see them stir up some interest in Eric's character by showcasing the heated confrontation with Brady.

Sami and Adrienne going toe-to-toe could also be a fun promo to rouse some excitement for the week ahead.
Will and Sonny dealing with the fallout
Even the sonogram and Will being there despite Nick's efforts to keep him away.

All these would have me more eager for the show than the stupidity of Sami switching men. :x
You know how some women take their earrings off before they start figthing? Well they could have shown Eric taking his collar off. :D

WillFan
Member Avatar

youtube

http://youtu.be/myxGARLJ2rs

King
Member Avatar

This happens every week on this show.

Why bother making a promo dedicated to it?

I can't even keep track of who she is with anymore.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply