Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DR Wants to Know...; What are your favorite Sami moments?
Topic Started: Jan 20 2013, 06:45 PM (4,027 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Over the last couple of weeks, we’ve seen a lot of compilations of Alison Sweeney’s best moments or Greatest Sami moments to celebrate her 20 years on the show. We want your help putting together a list of the fans’ favorite Sami moments. If you would like to participate, pm me up to 3 of your favorite Alison Sweeney/Sami Brady moments. Please make sure that your description of the moment or episode is clear, or please include a YouTube clip. If you just say “that time Sami got embarrassed at a wedding” I’m going to struggle to narrow that down. If you want to, you can include a brief description of why you picked your scene, and we may include that when we unveil the list. Let us know if you don't want us to use your name. Whether it’s a top 3, 5, 10, or 20 list will depend on participation. We’d like to start doing this for other actors, characters, or various themes, so if you’re not a Sami fan, please consider participating anyway, and we’ll try to get to your favorite soon!

The actual anniversary of her first air date is Tuesday, but we're getting a late start. I'm going to make midnight Tuesday the deadline, and I'll post the results either late Wednesday night or Thursday morning.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ilovecandy
Member Avatar

lsat week when she lash at Gabitch that was epic, hehe "i cant believe i ddint see you coming , you should of look so familia" but to tell the truth i am tired of her, she on too much i need a break

Ally
Member Avatar
The Royal Princess

My absolute favorites are:

1) When she and Lucas broke the bed:

2) When she put salt instead of sugar in the french toast:

3) When she becomes Stan:

lysie
Member Avatar

It's okay if you want to post it in the thread rather than pm, but if it turns into a back and forth I'll close the thread and only accept responses via pm.

Vicky4Mimi

Ally
Jan 20 2013, 08:37 PM
My absolute favorites are:

1) When she and Lucas broke the bed:

2) When she put salt instead of sugar in the french toast:

3) When she becomes Stan:

Loving your list! I love your top 2 the best! I want to add to it my list though..
The scene when Rafe brings in the CD at her wedding to EJ. PERFECTION!! The smug look on her face was priceless.

That scene makes me so happy!

I also love love the clown car scene when Sami tells Lucas she loves him.

Lucas and Sami FINALLY saying I DO

Will&Sonny

Unofficial answer -- anything that does not involve James Scott.

As for the official answer...I'll think about it for a while and get back to you.

LuvCoffee
Member Avatar

lysie
Jan 20 2013, 06:45 PM
Over the last couple of weeks, we’ve seen a lot of compilations of Alison Sweeney’s best moments or Greatest Sami moments to celebrate her 20 years on the show. We want your help putting together a list of the fans’ favorite Sami moments. If you would like to participate, pm me up to 3 of your favorite Alison Sweeney/Sami Brady moments. Please make sure that your description of the moment or episode is clear, or please include a YouTube clip. If you just say “that time Sami got embarrassed at a wedding” I’m going to struggle to narrow that down. If you want to, you can include a brief description of why you picked your scene, and we may include that when we unveil the list. Let us know if you don't want us to use your name. Whether it’s a top 3, 5, 10, or 20 list will depend on participation. We’d like to start doing this for other actors, characters, or various themes, so if you’re not a Sami fan, please consider participating anyway, and we’ll try to get to your favorite soon!

The actual anniversary of her first air date is Tuesday, but we're getting a late start. I'm going to make midnight Tuesday the deadline, and I'll post the results either late Wednesday night or Thursday morning.

1. When Sami sleepswalks into Lucas room.

2. When Sami went camping with Lucas and Will. ;)

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Jax Teller♥

My top 3...I'll give you five for the hell of it:

When she tells Lucas she was raped by Alan and the scenes that follow, the one where he follows her to the movie theatre.

(Part 1)

Death row scenes...talk with Marlena

When she confronts Alan about the rape. She comes out behind the dumpster after Alan tries to tell everyone that he didn't rape her
(Sami comes out behind the dumpster at around 2:07)

When she falls through the glass doors at dimansion...

Will's conception:

ETA: I didn't choose these scenes for the acting in them, I chose them because IMHO they were turning points in her life.

and this one just because it's MY personal fave...lol

Birthstone kitty fight with lucas.

Edited by LuvingLumi, Jan 20 2013, 11:32 PM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DJsMommy
Member Avatar
❤Brami❤

My top Sami moment of all time, is when Brandon surprised her on Halloween. For the 1st time there was this gorgeous guy, TOTALLY in love with her & only her,
warts & all. No scheming required. It's so funny how she keeps forcing herself to think "Austin, Austin, Austin", but can't help melting under Brandon's charms.
And I swoon when he tells her "I want to dance with a gorgeous blonde with the most beautiful eyes in the world." Aww! My Brami!

Brami Halloween

My #2 Sami moment is when she is exposed at her Vegas wedding to Austin

Vegas Wedding

My #3 moment is when Brandon proposes to her. Sooo romantic!

Brandon Proposes

(I don't know how to embed the vids, so I'll just post links)

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

Sami and Lucas making love in the Titan Photo Lab and creating Will. Sami marrying Lucas in the Green Wedding. Sam getting the lethal injection on death row when Lucas runs in hoping to save her at the last minute by admitting to shooting Franco.

aimees76
Member Avatar

See my banner. Sami without speech is always a good thing ;)

LOL. It's hard for me to conjure up favorite Sami moments right now, but I'll think about it and get back to ya :P
Edited by aimees76, Jan 21 2013, 12:31 AM.

darraholic
Member Avatar

Marlena singing and holding Sami just before her execution.

Jnta
Member Avatar

FINALLY SHOOTING ELVIS IN THE HEAD!!!!! And showing NO REGRET! GOOD TIMES!

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

check out my banner! That says it all! But any moments she had with Lucas bc that is the Sami I know and love, the one that loved Lucas with all her heart and soul.

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

http://youtu.be/jd_vvjjyQJ8
and here's the vid which I also tweeted to Ali. I love Lucas with Sami. Then teaching Will to dance, just melts the heart!

Ok for some reason, I couldnt get the vid to display but here's the link.
Edited by LucasHortonFan, Jan 21 2013, 08:23 AM.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

favorite moment not from shipper point of view

1.Sami and kate team up to take nicole down

1.favorite moment from the shipper lumi point of view Home To Me Dance

3.favorite moment of sami that was turning points in sami life.
Will's conception:

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

Ok, mine favs:

Days of our Lives: Sami Blackmails Kate!

Sami confronts Nicole about stealing Sydney

E.J & Sami Dance just before her Wedding day -- probably my best SAMI moment (with EJ of course)!

Over a glass of wine...
link

I do love this scene.. its so tense in so many ways.. there is also a part before this one.. , where she force Ej to sit down but I can't find it.

The EJAMI scene at the end.

Got to add this one...

Probably one of my favs.

There is one more.. but I can't find it. Its when Sami begs EJ to let her have the kids (and he is blackmailing her about shooting him) ..he sits down. .. and almost yields.. but when he sees the picture of her and Rafe he goes up and says flat down... you better give me my children tomorrow or.. its when she is about to marry Rafe.. hate the story .. but that is a good scene.
Edited by DayDreamer, Jan 22 2013, 01:18 PM.

Sariah
Member Avatar

My favorite Sami scene is when Carrie punched her dead in the face at Sami's wedding to Austin, and exposed her for the liar that she was.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYtjbz-lPFs

MericP
Member Avatar

Let's see....

The Vegas failed wedding, most especially when Austin walked away from her. Good stuff from Ali then.

Sami and Marlena right before Sami's execution.

Sami and Lucas teaching Will to dance.

And most recently I loved Sami and EJ when she was in the hospital and EJ was trying to convince her they were meant to be. She was in the blue robe.

DocandJohn4ever
Member Avatar

most of mine have been mentioned already but here's one that hasn't :)

Sami: Lucas I'd be a fool not to choose you, I mean with Brandon I was always pretending, I could never let him see who I really was because I was afraid that if he found out who I really was he wouldn't love me anymore.. but you've always known who I really am and you love me anyway. Do you have any idea how much that means to me? Brandon is history, I mean I still care about him, I'm glad he called and that he's forgiven me, but you, Lucas you are the father of my son you are the man I want to marry and spend the rest of my life with

Lucas: Is that the only reason why, because I'm Will's father?

Sami: No, no it's because I love you. I love you so much more than I ever thought that I loved Austin or Brandon. You're everything I mean I don't just want you, I need you to be complete, to be the family I always dreamed of with Will, you don't take any of my crap, and you don't let me get away with anything, and I love you for that too. Lucas I couldn't imagine my life without you

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply