Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DR Wants to Know...; What are your favorite Sami moments?
Topic Started: Jan 20 2013, 06:45 PM (3,988 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Quote:

Ouch lysie - disliking my post? B/c I was vague?

LOL. I hadn't even read your post yet. My phone is apparently the one who didn't like it.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

elci525
Member Avatar

LOL - ok. That really mortified me! =) well at least it forced me to commit some actual thought to virtual paper.

Lumi_are_true_love

Favorite moments for Sami:

Post prom Lucas and Sami loving after Lucas and Sami were crown Prom King and Queen at Alices where Lucas had rose petals on the bed carrying Sami in his arms and placing her on the bed

Green Wedding

Sami's feelings speech to Lucas

Sami and Lucas share the same mutual dream

Sami runs into Lucas burning apartment looking for Lucas and looking to get him out of the appartement and then giving him CPR out in the hallway where he comes to where shes holding his head in her lap

Sami writing You Saved Me on The white board when she lost her voice and pointing to Lucas

Sami's fantasy of her and Lucas on together on the kitchen island

Sami wanting Lucas to spend the night after she had gotten out of the hospital

My most favorite Sami story was Sami losing her Voice and saying Lucas name first when she first got her voice back and the first word she said was Lucas name

Sami falling asleep happy and content in Lucas arms against his chest

Sami and Lucas share a kiss facing each other leaning into each other

Sami and Lucas have a flour fight while baking cookies together

Sami exposes Kate to Lucas and Roman where she plays the tapes of Kate and Eugenia setting her up

Sami checking Lucas out when he gets ready to take away her tray and Sami and Lucas tickle fight where they fall back on the bed together

Sami and Lucas racing each other

Clown Car Kiss You Can't Go because I Love You

Sami closing her eyes and kissing the person who walked in the door who turned out to be Lucas

Sami and Lucas and Will's school camping trip and Sami saying OMG snake that was priceless

Sami to Lucas you risked your life to save me from that maneating tiger and just when I thought you couldn't get any seixer

Sami and Lucas take a shower together

Sami remembering back to her and Lucas in the cave together with some cave loving where she had a huge grin come over her face thinking about her and Lucas

Sami sleep walks into Lucas bedroom and climbs in bed with Lucas

Sami's fantasy about where Kate's in jail and Lucas pops in as her groom while shes in a wedding dress that was great

Sami laying on the couch next to Lucas with Lucas holding her in his arms

Sami and Lucas have a pillow fight and the tent falls down on top of them that they put up together too funny for words

Sami getting to check Lucas out in Cherish's dressing room while in disguise in the buff

Sami getting all excited about getting ready to go to the spring fling with Lucas and asked Marlena and Carrie for her help

Home to me Dance

Edited by Lumi_are_true_love, Jan 21 2013, 07:33 PM.

elci525
Member Avatar

Rewatched the Austin learns Sami lies about Lucas hitting Will reveal - forgot how good that was. Did people not like Austin Peck's Austin? Too wooden and doofy? I always really enjoyed him actually - doesn't hurt that he was like my first tv crush ever, I guess.

Another standout moment was Sami calling Lucas "coma boy" and the little bitchy rant that followed. Those crazy kids. And also wasn't she shot whilst impersonating Marilyn Monroe and serenading Franco? I miss those years, y'all.
Edited by elci525, Jan 21 2013, 08:30 PM.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBmobW-sCRg

I forgot how to embed, but the time Sami and Nicole were rolling around in the sewer was the moment I thought those two were Lucy and Ethel.

MericP
Member Avatar

elci525
Jan 21 2013, 08:29 PM
Rewatched the Austin learns Sami lies about Lucas hitting Will reveal - forgot how good that was. Did people not like Austin Peck's Austin? Too wooden and doofy? I always really enjoyed him actually - doesn't hurt that he was like my first tv crush ever, I guess.

Another standout moment was Sami calling Lucas "coma boy" and the little bitchy rant that followed. Those crazy kids. And also wasn't she shot whilst impersonating Marilyn Monroe and serenading Franco? I miss those years, y'all.
Yes! Those scenes when Austin finds out about Sami's lies were excellent!

Ireland98

Lots of great Sami moments. Some that come to mind:

When Sami confronted Marlena about the affair with John:

And as a repeat of history, the scenes with Will when they discuss her affair with EJ:

A lot of great Sami and Nicole scenes/fights over the years, but both AS and AZ were great when Sami confronted Nicole about Grace:

Days Pretender
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Jan 21 2013, 09:49 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBmobW-sCRg

I forgot how to embed, but the time Sami and Nicole were rolling around in the sewer was the moment I thought those two were Lucy and Ethel.
During and after the story line of the kidnapping of Sydney, and Nichole came to talk to Sami, and Sami whipping the pants off Nichole (slaps her down good) just to keep the playing field level... I still go and re watch the scenes.... :whack: :whack: :whack:

james0479
Member Avatar

So many have beat me to the punch but my favorite Sami moments are:

1. Sami confronts Marlena about the affair with John.

2. Sami confronts Nicole about Grace/Sydney. "Say it Nicole! SAY IT!"

3. Lucas Picking Sami up, chair included, and taking her out of the wedding ceremony! Can't remember who was getting married tho!

4. When Will confronted Sami about grief sex. :)

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

james0479
Jan 22 2013, 01:00 PM

3. Lucas Picking Sami up, chair included, and taking her out of the wedding ceremony! Can't remember who was getting married tho!

i think it was roman and kate wedding when sami wanted to say she object

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

Partnersincrime
Jan 22 2013, 01:03 PM
james0479

It was Roman and Kate...it was hilarious!

Lumi_are_true_love

Another favorite Sami moment of mine was the warzone kiss between Lucas and Sami when Lucas saved Sami from the exploding shells going off around her and when she burst in and saved the guys from being held captive in disguise and got past the guards and knocked out the guards while Andre was holding them captive where Sami saved their lives from Andre and Lucas saved her in return great stuff in that scene when Sami was with the guys and saved Brady,Lucas,Shawn and the others from being held captive and found their cell they were being held captive in and yes the moment when Sami was being carried out by Lucas and the other guys at Kate and Roman's wedding was hillarious and that bumping into Lucas while coming out of the lady's room was great as well when they were facing each other.

I loved when Sami turned on the radio and started dancing around the room this is when her and Lucas were together and Sami was great in this scene getting all excited about being in love with Lucas.

Lil
Member Avatar

Austin running her over while she was wearing that dreadful hat!!!!!

elci525
Member Avatar

Lil
Jan 22 2013, 02:07 PM
LOL. Twice.

Ginger
Member Avatar

1. Sami - Death Row

2. Sami - EJ & Sami comfort each other over Johnny's "death", fight, and have grief sex.

5. EJ & Sami - stairwell of Hospital

4. EJ telling Sami he loves the good and the bad in her.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Lil
Jan 22 2013, 02:07 PM
what no kate or carrie or marlena slapping sami did not consider good moment or when kate choke sami

Jaguar
Member Avatar

There are many Sami moments that I've enjoyed over the years. They're too numerous to list, but I have a few favourite Sami moments just off the top of my head, in no particular order:

- When Sami kidnapped Belle and then tried to sell her. (I couldn't find the specific scene I wanted, but this is an idea).

- When Sami and Kate teamed up to take Nicole down - the scene at the Cheatin' Heart where they're dancing on the bar is awesome.

- Many, many catfights between Sami and Nicole through the years. I particularly like the fight in the morgue.

- The reveal that Sami had been masquerading as Stan in 2005.

- Sami and EJ's dinner with Mr. Burke at Chez Rouge in 2008 during the Immigration storyline.

- EJ and Sami comfort each other when they believe that Johnny is missing, then fight and have sex when they believe that Johnny is dead.

- Will reveals to Sami that he witnessed her encounter with EJ.

- EJ and Sami discuss their trials over a bottle of wine (even though I wasn't crazy about the beehive hair).

- Sami's scenes around the cliffhanger this past summer.

- Sami reaming Gabi out just last week.

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

Lumi make love for the first time.

Brandon and Sami dance on the rooftop on Halloween.

Sami reamed Gabby a new asshole.

Sami slaps the piss out of Nicole for the Sydnapping.

When Ej cruelly takes the children from Sami at the Safe wedding.

When Sami finds out about EJ during the Ejami wedding 2010.

The most recent scene between Sami and Will "why are you being so passive?"

This scene where she said she wanted her baby to be a Dimera gave me chills and the way she kissed EJ, it knocked him off his feet. The cabin scene also showed that Sami could be sexy and seductive.

The griefsex.

Edited by Halloween Family, Jan 22 2013, 03:53 PM.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

Partnersincrime
james0479

I now want to see that scene again.....damn it, I cant find it.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Jan 22 2013, 04:29 PM
Partnersincrime
james0479

I now want to see that scene again.....damn it, I cant find it.
here

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply