Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DR Wants to Know...; What are your favorite Sami moments?
Topic Started: Jan 20 2013, 06:45 PM (4,037 Views)
elci525
Member Avatar

Quote:

here
OMG - I love when Lumi fall into each other. Nicely timed.
Edited by elci525, Jan 22 2013, 05:41 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

Seconding the "I saw you" scene where Sami reveals that she knows about the affair.
The scene where Sami tells Kate off in the middle of the diner.
Sami interrupts the Caustin/Jarlena double wedding then goes to the bar after her rant and tells EJ she's the anti Brady.

the Anti Brady.
Edited by six, Jan 22 2013, 07:56 PM.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Halloween Family
Jan 22 2013, 03:50 PM
This scene where she said she wanted her baby to be a Dimera gave me chills and the way she kissed EJ, it knocked him off his feet. The cabin scene also showed that Sami could be sexy and seductive.

Yes! Possibly the best scene from classic EJ and Sami. They're both playing the other and each thinks they have the upper hand. That was hot.

Aimikins
Member Avatar

My favorite Sami scenes are the ones that she isn't a part of........
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

spartan
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Jan 22 2013, 06:00 PM
Halloween Family
This scene where she said she wanted her baby to be a Dimera gave me chills and the way she kissed EJ, it knocked him off his feet. The cabin scene also showed that Sami could be sexy and seductive.

Yes! Possibly the best scene from classic EJ and Sami. They're both playing the other and each thinks they have the upper hand. That was hot.
Putting my vote in for this as well. EJami scenes on April 5th, 2007 I believe. My favorite Sami quote from that classic exchange:

"See, E.J., I think you'd be a fool to trust me again. I don't think you should take your eyes off of me. Watch my every move. Don't listen to a word I say or how I say it. I think you shouldn't take anything at face value. See, I think trust weakens people. And I know you're not a weak man. And no matter what you think of me, E.J...I am not a weak woman"

I wanted to grab dates or clips of a couple others but I will also put my vote in for the "I saw you" moment to Marlena about her affair.

Also her failed Vegas wedding (I remember loving that dress) and I was rooting for her....hard!

Ummm....EJami dance in the abandoned house. August, 2006.

The EJami scene leading up to grief sex in 2011.

Her speech to Roman about being who she is and no longer apologizing for it. She then turned on her heel and left to go have lunch with EJ. This was in October of 2006. I will try to find the exact date.

Also the anti-Brady speech to EJ at Chez Rouge, also October 2006.

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

towards the end of the clip. I loved this scene!

I also like the Anti-Brady one too.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Jan 22 2013, 06:00 PM
Halloween Family

Im going to chime in here & add my love for these scenes.

Specifically the one in the apartment.

Sami plays EJ like a fiddle & this is what began my love/hate relationship with Ejami.

elci525
Member Avatar

Sami is married to EJ so Lucas says it's over, Sami says no insists he won't stop loving her, he says go to hell, and she says COME WITH ME. Favorite three-word line I think I have ever heard her utter. So spot-on character for Sami, loved it. Stubborn, determined, slightly crazy, sexy, something really honest and vulnerable too.

Edited by elci525, Jan 22 2013, 09:20 PM.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

I still enjoy this scene and a good amount of it was adlibbed it seems...

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

I don't know if anyone has mentioned when Austin backs over Sami...

I thought AS played delusion perfectly & I actually felt sorry for her when Austin was telling her he never loved or cherished her & the thought of having sex with her made him sick.

Add to that, Sami wasn't lying about the car but no one believed her & then the actual car backing over her, one of the best Sami scenes IMO, of all time.

Will&Sonny

Slightly late (sorry -- I never got the chance to pour through the YouTube clips like I had been hoping to), but these are my picks. They've all been mentioned before, so it's not a big deal if it's too late for them to be counted.

As I mentioned earlier, I'm going with scenes that have absolutely nothing to do with E.J., who has done more to ruin Sami than anyone else has, IMO. Luckily, that still leaves plenty of great moments, but it also cuts out most of the scenes involving Chandler Massey, since a lot of those scenes mention E.J.'s name, at the very least.

The videos for all of these have already been linked here, so I'll just name the scenes.

- The scene where Sami confronted Marlena about Marlena and John's affair.

- The wedding where Sami's lies about Will's paternity were revealed.

- The scene where Marlena talked to (and later sang to) Sami before Sami's execution.

And, simply because it'd be nice to mention something that (as far as I can recall) hasn't already been mentioned...this scene, where the severity of Will's situation finally starts to sink in, is really good...but even it involves E.J. to some extent. :badmood:

The part that I'm talking about starts at 3:21.

Harmony233

1.Sami catches JOhn and Marlena having sex
2.Lumi have sex for first time in titan photo lab
3.When lucas saves sami from the tiger when there camping with will and sami hits her head and hallucantes shes married to lucas I just find these scenes hilarous

Ernesto
Member Avatar

SoapGal1
Jan 23 2013, 01:03 AM

YES!

When Sami's head bounced off the bumper, I laughed my ass off!

Damn shame she survived, though...

elci525
Member Avatar

SoapGal1
Jan 23 2013, 01:03 AM

I thought AS played delusion perfectly & I actually felt sorry for her when Austin was telling her he never loved or cherished her & the thought of having sex with her made him sick.

Add to that, Sami wasn't lying about the car but no one believed her & then the actual car backing over her, one of the best Sami scenes IMO, of all time.
Yes, we have - but in more of a mocking way, laughing over Sami's terrible hat and Austin's stupidity running her over twice. Good times.

Lil
Member Avatar

Partnersincrime
Jan 22 2013, 02:59 PM
Lil
Jan 22 2013, 02:07 PM
Austin running her over while she was wearing that dreadful hat!!!!!
what no kate or carrie or marlena slapping sami did not consider good moment or when kate choke sami
Oh, trust me...I have enjoyed every slap, public humiliation, Marlena death-stare, etc. that Sami has ever received, but no scene was funnier than the one I mentioned LOL

Lil
Member Avatar

also hilarious, IMO is fat Sami dressed as Marilyn singing happy bithday to Franco, which Kate set up to humiliate her lol

elci525
Member Avatar

Lil
Jan 23 2013, 11:59 AM
also hilarious, IMO is fat Sami dressed as Marilyn singing happy bithday to Franco, which Kate set up to humiliate her lol
LOL I mentioned that one too (though I didn't word it quite the same way ;) ) She also gets shot in that episode. At the beginning here:

Lil
Member Avatar

^ YESSSSSSSS!!!! LOL

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

elci525
Jan 23 2013, 12:59 PM
Lil
Jan 23 2013, 11:59 AM
LOL I mentioned that one too (though I didn't word it quite the same way ;) ) She also gets shot in that episode. At the beginning here:

tfp

She didn't come off as horrible as I thought. In fact her figure looks very similar to MM.

elci525
Member Avatar

No I never thought her figure there was anything but curvy, but her makeup is quite clownish, so that made me laugh. That whole production just cracks me up. Oh Sami.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply