Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of January 21st
Topic Started: Jan 21 2013, 04:43 PM (13,608 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Please post all interesting/spoilerish tweets in this thread. If a news article or new video is also tweeted (for example by SOD or NBC), it should probably go in its own thread, following our normal rules. This thread is for tweets, usually from someone on the list below, which give us information in some way about anything related to the show or upcoming storylines.

Please link each tweet and then set it off in italics, quotes or a quote box. To link a tweet, click "expand" and then click "details". That will give you the link to the tweet on its own page. If this is difficult (ie posting from a phone), please at least set off the tweet in quotation marks.

If anyone has names to add to this thread, please PM them to me rather than putting them in the thread. There are unfortunately a lot of fake accounts out there, and we want to verify each account is legit before putting it in this list.

I have entered the below list as a "Twitter List" under the DaytimeRoyalty twitter account. To access it, go to

http://twitter.com/DaytimeRoyalty/days-of-our-lives

Then click "Follow this list". It will then appear in your lists.

Thanks! :smile:

Posted Image

List of Twitter and FB pages

Official Days Accounts
@Daysofourlives
@NbcDays

Current Days Cast
Kristian Alfonso - @kjalfonso
Camila Banus - @camilabanus
Blake Berris - @blakeberris
Nadia Bjorlin - @realnadiab
Shawn Christian - @ShawnC4Real
Patrika Darbo - @PatrikaDarbo
Bryan Dattilo @bryan_dattilo
Eileen Davidson @eileen_davidson, Eileen Davidson Facebook
Casey Deidrick - @caseydeidrick
Judi Evans - @TheJudiEvans
Galen Gering - @Galengering, Jenna Gering (wife) @jennagering
Deidre Hall - @DeidreHall, The Deidre Hall Fan Page (Facebook)
Bill & Susan Hayes - @DaysHayes
Drake Hogestyn - @DrakeHogestyn, Drake Hogestyn Facebook
Lauren Koslow - @LaurenKoslow
Wally Kurth - @Wallykurth
Kate Mansi - @katemansi
Eric Martsolf - @EricMartsolf
Chandler Massey - @ChandlerMassey
Nathan Owens - @Nathanjowens
Terrell Ransom Jr. - @TerrellRansomJr
Melissa Reeves - @missyreeves4
James Reynolds - @JreynoldsJames
Lisa Rinna - @lisarinna
Suzanne Rogers - @SuzanneC_Rogers, Suzanne Rogers Facebook
James Scott - @IamJamesScott
Freddie Smith - @freddiemsmith
Alison Sweeney - @Ali_Sweeney, Alison Sweeney Facebook
Greg Vaughan - @greg_vaughan
Ari Zucker - @Ari_Zucker, Ari Zucker Facebook

Writers/Hairstylists/Other Staff
Lisa De Cazotte (Co-Executive producer) - @DeCazotte1
Judie Henninger (Promos) - @heyjude14
Matthew Holman (Hairstylist) - @Matthewhairpro
Jayne Marie Kehoe (Wardrobe) - @costumesbyjmk
Patrick Kilian (Former Hairstylist) - @patrickkilian
Maggie Klaus (Former 'Days Insider') - @TheRealMagstar

Former Days cast active on twitter or Facebook and not currently on another soap:
Matt Ashford - @matthew_ashford
Kyle Brandt - @KyleBrandt34
Tamara Braun - @tamarabraun
Darin Brooks - @theedarinbrooks
Sarah Brown - @sarahjoybrown,Sarah Brown Facebook
Ian Buchanan @KilttripUSA
Molly Burnett - @mollydollyy
Crystal Chappell - @crystalchappell
Christie Clark - @Christie__Clark, Christie Clark Facebook
Bren Foster - @BrenFosterReal
Staci Greason - @StaciGreason
Mark Hapka - @MarkHapka
Shelley Hennig - @Shelleyhennig
Brody Hutzler - @brodyhutzler
Gloria Loring - @theglorialoring
Kyle Lowder - @kylelowder22
Martha Madison - @Marth27, Martha Madison Facebook
Rachel Melvin - @Rachel_Melvin
Patrick Muldoon - @MuldoonPatrick
Patsy Pease - @PatriciaPease
Austin Peck - @AustinRed5
Thaao Penghlis - @ThaaoPenghlis
Julie Pinson - @JuliePinsonCom
Peter Reckell - @PeterReckell
Michael Sabatino - @michaelsabatino
Francisco San Martin - @Pepoduder
Kevin Spirtas - Kevin Spirtas Fan Page (Facebook)
Charles Shaughnessy - @c_shaughnessy
Billy Warlock - @billywarlock
Valerie Wildman - @ValerieWildman
Schuyler Yancey - @schuyleryancey

Contact Info:

DAYS Comment Line: 1-818-840-2067

Ken Corday
Executive Producer, Days of Our Lives
3400 West Olive Avenue, Suite 170
Burbank, CA 91505

Greg Meng
Co-Executive Producer, Days of our Lives
3000 West Alameda Avenue
Burbank, CA 91523
gmeng@dool.net

Lisa De Cazotte
Co-Executive Producer, Days of our Lives
3000 West Alameda Avenue
Burbank, CA 91523

Bruce Evans
SVP, Current Programming
NBC/Universal
3000 West Alameda Avenue
Burbank, CA. 91523

Rebecca McGill
Director, Drama Programming
NBC Television Network
3000 West Alameda Avenue
Burbank, CA. 91523

Gary Tomlin
Co-Head Writer, Days of Our Lives
3000 West Alameda Avenue
Burbank, CA 91523

Chris Whitesell
Co-Head Writer, Days of Our Lives
3000 West Alameda Avenue
Burbank, CA 91523

Mary-Kelly Weir
Producer, Days of our Lives
3000 West Alameda Avenue
Burbank, CA 91523

Writing Team
Days of our Lives
3000 West Alameda Avenue
Burbank, CA 91523

Michael Lynton
Chairman & CEO, Sony Pictures Entertainment
10202 West Washington Boulevard
Culver City, CA 90232-3195

Steve Kent
Senior Executive VP of Programming
Sony Pictures Entertainment Inc.
Culver City, CA 90232
steve_kent@spe.sony.com

Soap Opera Digest
4 New York Plaza, 2nd Floor
New York, NY 10004
sodsound@soapoperadigest.com

Sony Pictures Entertainment Inc.
Culver City, CA 90232
feedback@sonypictures.com and spe_corporate_communications@spe.sony.com

------------------------------------------------------------

It is unlikely SOD will print any letter that bashes an actor/actress, producer or headwriter. Try to be reasonable and respectful with your criticism, but don't be afraid to express your point of view about the show and its storylines.

If the comment line inboxes are full, wait until they're emptied and call back later.

-------------------------------------------------------------

The PR team at Days wants us to let everyone know they check this board daily and they report our feedback to producers. They also check the comment line, so make sure to call it often and leave your feedback about the show!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

https://twitter.com/ericmartsolf/status/290140338692186112

Quote:

“@saraGG14: @ericmartsolf @mollydollyy If you could change your name to anything what would your new name be” Chest Rockwell.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

WillFan
Member Avatar

Video of Chandler Massey and Deidre Hall from Deidre’s Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/DeidreHallFanPage

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

WillFan
Jan 21 2013, 05:30 PM
Love these two together!

lysie
Member Avatar

I think some people had been throwing out the possibility that Chandler might leave when his contract is up (I can't remember why anyone was talking about that, though), but in that video with Deidre he says he's remodeling his dressing room.

michr544125

WillFan
Love that video. So cute. I always confuse Presidents Day and MLK Day also :lol: . I just know I get holiday pay for both. Chandler seems really shy.

I've always thought Chandler would leave to move onto bigger things when his contract is up but maybe he will stay. But he'd be around for another year no matter based on his contract, wouldn't he? I don't recall when his contract ends.
Edited by michr544125, Jan 21 2013, 07:45 PM.

WillFan
Member Avatar

michr544125
Jan 21 2013, 07:38 PM
WillFan
Love that video. So cute. I always confuse Presidents Day and MLK Day also :lol: . I just know I get holiday pay for both. Chandler seems really shy.

I've always thought Chandler would leave to move onto bigger things when his contract is up but maybe he will stay. But he'd be around for another year no matter based on his contract, wouldn't he? I don't recall when his contract ends.
December 2013

http://www.jason47.com/days/contractstatus.html

AFaithL

I think the studio is dark this week. Which is weird, since it was just dark 2 weeks ago.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Massey's contract doesn't end until the end of the year (December). I don't think him remodeling his dressing room now shuts down the rumor.

Will&Sonny

lysie
Jan 21 2013, 07:25 PM
I think some people had been throwing out the possibility that Chandler might leave when his contract is up (I can't remember why anyone was talking about that, though), but in that video with Deidre he says he's remodeling his dressing room.
I'm definitely one of the people who has mentioned that on one or two occasions here.

It's just based on a general fear that Chandler Massey will choose to move on to bigger and better things as soon as his contract is up, since he's clearly talented enough to do so, has already gained one Emmy for his portrayal of Will, and is arguably poised to gain one more before his current contract expires. Several other young adult actors on Days have chosen to leave to pursue other opportunities -- Darin Brooks and Shelley Hennig spring to mind, and Chandler's far more talented than either of them, IMO.

While I'd be happy for Chandler if that turned out to be the case, he's the absolute best thing about Days as far as I'm concerned, so I'd definitely have conflicted feelings about the matter. I'd also hate to see Will (or Sonny, but especially Will) recast -- so much so that I think that I'd prefer to just see them written off in favor of introducing new gay characters, if it ever got to that point -- but that's just me. While I don't believe that any role is "sacred" -- even Hope, Bo, John, or Marlena could be recast if the writers chose to do so, obviously -- Chandler is Will to me, and it would be very difficult for me to accept anyone else in the role. I've become more emotionally attached to Will in a few short years than I've ever been to any other Days character in the entire time that I've been watching this show, and that's all because of Chandler's performance. He's just that good.

supercool74
Member Avatar

Will&Sonny
Jan 21 2013, 09:55 PM
lysie
Jan 21 2013, 07:25 PM
I'm definitely one of the people who has mentioned that on one or two occasions here.

It's just based on a general fear that Chandler Massey will choose to move on to bigger and better things as soon as his contract is up, since he's clearly talented enough to do so, has already gained one Emmy for his portrayal of Will, and is arguably poised to gain one more before his current contract expires. Several other young adult actors on Days have chosen to leave to pursue other opportunities -- Darin Brooks and Shelley Hennig spring to mind, and Chandler's far more talented than either of them, IMO.

While I'd be happy for Chandler if that turned out to be the case, he's the absolute best thing about Days as far as I'm concerned, so I'd definitely have conflicted feelings about the matter. I'd also hate to see Will (or Sonny, but especially Will) recast -- so much so that I think that I'd prefer to just see them written off in favor of introducing new gay characters, if it ever got to that point -- but that's just me. While I don't believe that any role is "sacred" -- even Hope, Bo, John, or Marlena could be recast if the writers chose to do so, obviously -- Chandler is Will to me, and it would be very difficult for me to accept anyone else in the role. I've become more emotionally attached to Will in a few short years than I've ever been to any other Days character in the entire time that I've been watching this show, and that's all because of Chandler's performance. He's just that good.
I know that if he does leave, I probably won't be following this show as closely. I've become very emotionally attached as well. I can't say he's the only one on this show that has done that...Jack of course is my favorite. And Steve and Kayla. But that was a long time ago. I just fell in love with Will when he was going through his coming out process. I'd really hate to see CM go, but would hate to begrudge him any success. All I know is that if/when he leaves, they better get some more talent or better stories to keep people like me tuned in. I don't even want to think about him leaving. :-/

ETA: That video just shows how adorable he is. And he does seem shy. :wub2:
Edited by supercool74, Jan 21 2013, 10:08 PM.

chinkybig

Deidre Hall ‏@DeidreHall
Dearest, Eric loves you deeply, but everyone needs to step out of bed on to solid ground. Your distance has shaken his world. Our world. M

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

chinkybig
Jan 21 2013, 10:11 PM
Deidre Hall ‏@DeidreHall
Dearest, Eric loves you deeply, but everyone needs to step out of bed on to solid ground. Your distance has shaken his world. Our world. M
First I thought she meant Eric M. Then I thought she meant Eric Brady but I pictured Jensen Ackles and thought it was strange that she pulled that character out of her hat. Totally forgot Eric was back on the show. I need a dang nap. :drunk:

lysie
Member Avatar

Spencer Hastings
Jan 21 2013, 11:51 PM
chinkybig
Deidre Hall ‏@DeidreHall
First I thought she meant Eric M. Then I thought she meant Eric Brady but I pictured Jensen Ackles and thought it was strange that she pulled that character out of her hat. Totally forgot Eric was back on the show. I need a dang nap. :drunk:
She didn't pull him out of a hat. Drake mentioned him in his last tweet. He was making a joke about Eric being a "father". It was weird. And so was her response, lol.

AFaithL

lysie
Jan 21 2013, 11:53 PM
Spencer Hastings
Jan 21 2013, 11:51 PM
chinkybig
Deidre Hall ‏@DeidreHall
She didn't pull him out of a hat. Drake mentioned him in his last tweet. He was making a joke about Eric being a "father". It was weird. And so was her response, lol.
I thought she was giving a subtle hint about Eric's upcoming affair with Nicole with the "he needs to step out of bed" comment.

I'm probably just reading too much into it.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

chinkybig
Deidre Hall ‏@DeidreHall
Shaken his world, eh? That's kinda odd considering that he still actually has a father in town.

Roman gets no love. lol

chinkybig

^^ I can't blame the kid. It's kinda hard to "love" Roman when you're looking at Josh Taylor.

Personally, Roman will always be Wayne Northrop to me.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

peterreckell: "@HASDays: @daiseyflower1 @peterreckell a lot of us are having trouble sticking around ;)"sad but I understand
https://twitter.com/peterreckell/status/293407331406991360

peterreckell: "@freebryd: @FlaGrlLuvsNKOTB @HASDays @daiseyflower1 been watching since the beginning of time and I will NEVER give up on #Days"good 4u
https://twitter.com/peterreckell/status/293415534719025152

peterreckell: "@SusieTVaddict: @peterreckell Hi Peter! I have an inability to permanently break up w/ #Days. I keep coming back for more." a hopeful spirit
https://twitter.com/peterreckell/status/293416843849367553

Kenny
Member Avatar

Blake Berris
@greg_vaughan hey man! you enjoying the break? missed you this weekend at the apparently unofficial #daysSkiTrip

bomber
Member Avatar

Alison Sweeneyţ@Ali_Sweeney

Haha!! The purple boa! I loved that! (I'm such a J&J fan!) RT @PragmaticDays: .@sonypictures (cont) http://tl.gd/kpqqnt

Ali's a JnJ fan. Who knew? I might have to start liking her. Lol.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply