Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of January 21st
Topic Started: Jan 21 2013, 04:43 PM (13,653 Views)
bomber
Member Avatar

http://www.variety.com/article/VR1118064962/

I'm not sure if this is allowed in this thread but I thought it was interesting. What would happen to Days if cbs buys out Sony's entertainment arm? Any ideas?

Edited by bomber, Jan 22 2013, 11:38 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

bomber
Jan 22 2013, 10:54 PM
Alison Sweeney■@Ali_Sweeney

Haha!! The purple boa! I loved that! (I'm such a J&J fan!) RT @PragmaticDays: .@sonypictures (cont) http://tl.gd/kpqqnt

Ali's a JnJ fan. Who knew? I might have to start liking her. Lol.
Yeah, Ali talks about how she was a huge fan of the show and J&J when she started. http://www.daysofourlives.com/2013/01/alison-sweeney-on-how-it-began.php

Tammy
Member Avatar

chinkybig
Jan 21 2013, 10:11 PM
Deidre Hall ‏@DeidreHall
Dearest, Eric loves you deeply, but everyone needs to step out of bed on to solid ground. Your distance has shaken his world. Our world. M
This tweet made me think back over recent shows and realize how emotional Eric really HAS been about this whole mess with John/Marlena/Brady/Kristen! I know Eric loves his family and all... but there has to be something more behind it. :frustration:

blueskies
Member Avatar

bomber
Jan 22 2013, 11:32 PM

I'm not sure if this is allowed in this thread but I thought it was interesting. What would happen to Days if cbs buys out Sony's entertainment arm? Any ideas?

....nothing good.... :-/ Plus I imagine they'd want ED back on YR :(

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

lysie
Jan 21 2013, 07:25 PM
I think some people had been throwing out the possibility that Chandler might leave when his contract is up (I can't remember why anyone was talking about that, though), but in that video with Deidre he says he's remodeling his dressing room.
Ahhh! That is awesome! I really would be devastated if he left Days (selfishly might I add, because he is brilliant and could go places I'm sure)... but it took us years to get a competent actor to play Will. I could never imagine anyone else in the role now - Chandler is terrific!

jam6242
Member Avatar

Greg Vaughan Greg VaughanVerified ‏@greg_vaughan

@JreynoldsJames hey, hey, hey!! me & Mr. Reynolds getting share some good screen time! Good times!!

https://twitter.com/greg_vaughan/status/294000744393220096

WillFan
Member Avatar

Bill & Susan Hayes■@DaysHayes now follows me on twitter.

I now have 130 followers on twitter.

Edited by WillFan, Jan 23 2013, 05:10 PM.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

WillFan
Jan 23 2013, 05:04 PM
Bill & Susan Hayes■@DaysHayes now follows me on twitter.

I now have 130 followers on twitter.

They followed me the other day too, and Matt posted about them following him as well! Looks like they're following fans!

lysie
Member Avatar

Quote:

Drake Hogestyn
@DeidreHall- Swiss flat's been compromised. They sent amateurs. It was quick work. Relocating to Italy. Lonely and cold, need your warmth.

nickyj12345
Member Avatar

lysie
Jan 24 2013, 12:21 AM
Quote:

Drake Hogestyn
@DeidreHall- Swiss flat's been compromised. They sent amateurs. It was quick work. Relocating to Italy. Lonely and cold, need your warmth.
The DH's need to bring Martha Madison or Eric Martsolf into the fold for these tweets. This schmoopy, emo back and forth is getting old.

DocandJohn4ever
Member Avatar

Deidre Hall

Dearest one, I'm surprised you cannot feel my warmth from here. I fretted for you there. So relieved for amateurs and that you're safe. XO M

bomber
Member Avatar

nickyj12345
Jan 24 2013, 01:42 AM
lysie
Quote:

Drake Hogestyn
The DH's need to bring Martha Madison or Eric Martsolf into the fold for these tweets. This schmoopy, emo back and forth is getting old.
I just wish i could understand them.

chinkybig

Well, it's getting a little bit sappy, just a little bit, the tweets between the 2 DHs. Having said that, it's still 100% better than what we are actually seeing on screen with their characters right now (or lack thereof).

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

nickyj12345
lysie
Quote:

Drake Hogestyn
I agree. It was fun at first but now John and Marlena are starting to bore me again. At the very least have one of the Belles chime in.

camera shy

blueskies
Jan 22 2013, 11:42 PM
bomber

They could move anyone they wanted to the Y&R......maybe JS.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

camera shy
Jan 24 2013, 04:11 AM
blueskies
bomber

I highly doubt that...no way could CBS easily take actors from DAYS...there is just no way that could happen.

NBC would never allow that.

lysie
Member Avatar

nickyj12345
lysie
Quote:

Drake Hogestyn
Their word usage is cracking me up. It's funny in print though...I'd be annoyed hearing it, lol.

jderoche5
Member Avatar

Spencer Hastings
Jan 24 2013, 03:00 AM
nickyj12345
lysie
Quote:

Drake Hogestyn
I agree. It was fun at first but now John and Marlena are starting to bore me again. At the very least have one of the Belles chime in.
Completely disagree. Still loving it, just wish it was more frequent!

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

I'm loving the DH's tweets too! If it weren't for them, this thread wouldn't be moving!

camera shy

Mitchapalooza
Jan 24 2013, 01:25 PM
camera shy
Jan 24 2013, 04:11 AM
blueskies
bomber

I highly doubt that...no way could CBS easily take actors from DAYS...there is just no way that could happen.

NBC would never allow that.
If CBS owns Sony they entitled to do anything want. How was it Sony was able to make the Y&R release ED from her contract and bring her to Day? It was because they own the Y&R.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply