Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of January 21st
Topic Started: Jan 21 2013, 04:43 PM (13,763 Views)
nickyj12345
Member Avatar

Shawn Christian ‏@ShawnC4real
Working the School Hot Lunch line for the kids! The things they do and say...never a dull moment. #Priceless

There's nothing Days-related in this tweet - it's just funny to picture Dr. Hairy Chest, Salem's most sought-after bachelor, as elementary school lunch lady.
Edited by nickyj12345, Jan 25 2013, 02:13 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

nickyj12345
Member Avatar

Mirage27, wherefore art thou?

Wally Kurth ‏@wallykurth
“@KameronsMom: @wallykurth is is Great to see you on #Dool and #GH today”. Wow. Didn't know I was on both shows today. A daytime first?

Wally Kurth ‏@wallykurth
Besides Ned and Justin looking an awful lot alike, they really are different people when I watch back to back.

Wally Kurth ‏@wallykurth
“@EnfantProdige: @wallykurth are you gonna be in Port Charles more in the next months? #GH #Days”. Definitely plan on more Justin coming up.
Edited by nickyj12345, Jan 25 2013, 02:16 AM.

Jason47
Member Avatar

Ellie
Jan 25 2013, 01:04 AM
If anyone doesn't realize, it's the anniversary of when Drake started on Days.
But did he count wrong then? He started in 1986, so it's the 27th anniversary of his debut, not 26th.

nickyj12345
Member Avatar

Jason47
Jan 25 2013, 03:08 AM
Ellie
But did he count wrong then? He started in 1986, so it's the 27th anniversary of his debut, not 26th.
Maybe he's not counting the year or so he was off the show?

nickyj12345
Member Avatar

(in reference to Drake: Drake Hogestyn ‏@DrakeHogestyn
Hey@DeidreHall are we going to work together Monday on a show other than DOOL?)

Deidre Hall ‏@DeidreHall
Hey yourself! I'm doing the Monday gig cuz Maya said you were doing it. And you know I'm always looking for an excuse to get up at 5 am! D

Thank you all for 26 amazing years! It's really all day to day. So stop, look around and enjoy the moment and people in your life you love.)

Deidre Hall ‏@DeidreHall
Saw your tweet about 26 years. I remember you driving off the lot in a pounding rain with no roof! Life improved. So did your car!

My Dr. daughter didn't like the look of this thing on the side of my nose. 7 hrs later the thing is gone...so is part of my nose. #sunscreen)

Deidre Hall ‏@DeidreHall
Hey Drake. Good to have a doctor in the family, eh? Don't worry about losing part of your nose. You had plenty to spare. D

Mean, Mean, Mean!
Member Avatar

nickyj12345
Jan 25 2013, 02:12 AM
Working the School Hot Lunch line for the kids! The things they do and say...never a dull moment. #Priceless
He should think about a career change.

michr544125

Wally Kurth ‏@wallykurth
“@EnfantProdige: @wallykurth are you gonna be in Port Charles more in the next months? #GH #Days”. Definitely plan on more Justin coming up.

michr544125

That Drake tweet doesn't sound good... :shrug: . Unlike other tweets were he seemed to be talking in character, this time he sounds like himself talking to fans.

On a happier note at least it sounds like Justin will have stuff coming up. I have a feeling him and EJ work together to try and bring down Nick and Gabi and are both on the side of Wilson.

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

I don't know what to think of Drake's tweet either :shrug:

Like the sound of more Justin in Salem!

lysie
Member Avatar

Jason47
Ellie
I'm pretty sure he did. It was definitely his anniversary. And he and Deidre are apparently doing some kind of publicity Monday.

blueskies
Member Avatar

nickyj12345
Jan 25 2013, 02:12 AM
I may not be a fan of Dan, and I can't say I really care one way or the other about Shawn, but I think it's great he's involved in the community!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

spartan
Member Avatar

Oh, geez. I really thought Drake's tweet meant that he had been let go. Glad to hear it's his anniversary instead! Glad he's tweeting, but he really needs to stop with the ominous-sounding ones.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

mer4santo
Jan 24 2013, 10:08 PM
Jason47
Jan 24 2013, 08:14 PM
Regarding ownership, I don't know if they were ever bought out, but Corday Productions originally owned 1 percent of Young & Restless!! They might still. It was what was determined after the Bill Bell lawsuit, he had to stay on at Days for 5 years as a story consultant, and Corday Productions got to own 1 percent of YR.
Actually I think Corday Productions is in the credits of YR, at least it used to be.
They are still listed in the credits.....Corday Productions owns a small percentage of Y&R.

Also Sony doesn't own DAYS...but I believe they do own a portion of Y&R.

Bell Dramatic Serials/Corday Productions and Sony are the Y&R owners...but DAYS is 100% Corday Productions I think.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

lysie
Jan 25 2013, 07:50 AM
Jason47
Ellie
I'm pretty sure he did. It was definitely his anniversary. And he and Deidre are apparently doing some kind of publicity Monday.
Well that was a whole bunch of nothing.

WillFan
Member Avatar

Casey Deidrickţ@CaseyDeidrick
Heading to North Carolina, 5 hour flight heeeerrrreee weeeee go!
https://twitter.com/CaseyDeidrick/status/294851530287378432

Jason47
Member Avatar

nickyj12345
Jan 25 2013, 03:27 AM
Jason47
Ellie
Maybe he's not counting the year or so he was off the show?
He was off the show for all of 2009, 2010 and most of 2011. So that's not it.

Just must have typed 26th instead of 27th by mistake!

jdawg1077

WillFan
Jan 25 2013, 12:14 PM
Casey Deidrickţ@CaseyDeidrick
Heading to North Carolina, 5 hour flight heeeerrrreee weeeee go!
https://twitter.com/CaseyDeidrick/status/294851530287378432
If I had to guess, based on this tweet and his previous one saying that he had good news, I'd say that Casey got a guest-starring role on Revolution, which tapes in NC. I hope so, would be cool to see him on there.

blueskies
Member Avatar

Quote:

@ker08
@ericmartsolf @eileen_davidson did Brady ever tell Kristen abt keeping Vivian in the #Sarcophagus? #Days he's not so good either.

Quote:

Eileen Davidson @Eileen_Davidson
@ker08 @ericmartsolf Hmmmmmm. He conveniently left that part out. he's NOT so good, is he?
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

For all the DR tweeters, Meredith Scott Lynn AKA Enid Wexler/Anne Milbauer (Queen of Awesome) is tweeting! Follow her!

http://www.twitter.com/MeredithSLynn

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

@MeredithSLynn: Okay, it's time I officially outed myself as "the mean hospital lady" on Days of Our Lives. Hilarious: http://t.co/uyByEE1R

https://twitter.com/meredithslynn/status/294885922133114881

:lol:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply