Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of January 21st
Topic Started: Jan 21 2013, 04:43 PM (13,696 Views)
JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Jan 27 2013, 12:14 AM
supercool74
Jan 26 2013, 11:45 PM
WillFan
Jan 26 2013, 06:38 PM
Ryanþ@SourceRyan
#Wilson fans...remember that "Fight for this Love" title I used a few weeks ago? Keep that in mind. #DAYS
https://twitter.com/SourceRyan/status/295292380834308097

btw,Ryan is the guy who usually writes the TV Source spoilers.
I'm kind of confused by this. Does that mean Will is going to fight for Sonny to get him back? Or is there an actual "fight" between Will and Brian? WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?! I think I'm excited.
If you look at the lyrics of the song he's referencing (Fight for this Love by Cheryl Cole), it's about a couple who's going through a tough time, but have a love worth fighting for. Here's a link to the lyrics if you want to check them out... http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/cherylcole/fightforthislove.html

FYI - he recently did the same thing with Ejami, referencing the song Parachute, also by Cheryl Cole. That song is about a couple who decides to keep their love a secret because they don't want others tearing them down. In light of the Ejami spoiler that they decide to keep their relationship on the down low, I'd say Ryan is using songs to give some vague hints about the spoilers he has.
He also mentioned "3 Words" by the same artist in his spoilers. Ryan hints a bit to spoilers in his tweets. He also has great taste in music, IMO. :laugh:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

michr544125

supercool74
WillFan
Ryanþ@SourceRyan
#Wilson fans...remember that "Fight for this Love" title I used a few weeks ago? Keep that in mind. #DAYS

I'm kind of confused by this. Does that mean Will is going to fight for Sonny to get him back? Or is there an actual "fight" between Will and Brian? WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?! I think I'm excited.
That is exactly what I think. I think Will literally physically fights Brian or something like that and if so, I am so excited to see this play out :cheer: . I was thinking Will would go into a corner and pout but maybe he actually mans up even thinking Sonny did have sex with Brian. Will needs to be made into a stronger kick ass character again and this last week he started to return. I may be going too deep with this and probably way off but maybe Will does fight Brian and winds up in jail (not good for his custody battle) and in jail meets up with Nick's ex prison mate and that is when things change. Even though Will is in jail which isn't good for his custody, he finds out dirt on Nick? Then when he gets out Sonny tells him what Gabi did to Mel and Will tells Sonny about this guy and they now on the same team again start getting a custody case going with EJ and Justin as joint attorneys with this.
Edited by michr544125, Jan 27 2013, 08:32 AM.

WillFan
Member Avatar

Casey Deidrickþ@CaseyDeidrick
we shall see:) RT @jscheringer: @CaseyDeidrick sounds 'revolution'-ary! Atleast I'm hoping it is!
https://twitter.com/CaseyDeidrick/status/294889141462790144

Most turbulent flight of my life, meanwhile my friend over is sound asleep...
http://t.co/lLnN1jxB view photo

What up Wilmington, NC? Anyone have a ski coat I can borrow?
https://twitter.com/CaseyDeidrick/status/295006861193773059

Excited for my 1st day of filming. Wilmington, NC you are beautiful, but holy hell it's cold
https://twitter.com/CaseyDeidrick/status/295176333057728513

WillFan
Member Avatar

Bill & Susan Hayesþ@DaysHayes
Us with Maria Hall-Brown, who interviewed us about TRUMPET. It will be on PBS SoCal, a Saturday night in February. :)!!
view photo http://t.co/AJdsW2GU

WillFan
Member Avatar

Wally Kurthþ@wallykurth
“@EnfantProdige: @wallykurth are you gonna be in Port Charles more in the next months? #GH #Days”. Definitely plan on more Justin coming up.
https://twitter.com/wallykurth/status/294613033433567232

supercool74
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
supercool74
WillFan
Ryanþ@SourceRyan

If you look at the lyrics of the song he's referencing (Fight for this Love by Cheryl Cole), it's about a couple who's going through a tough time, but have a love worth fighting for. Here's a link to the lyrics if you want to check them out... http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/cherylcole/fightforthislove.html

FYI - he recently did the same thing with Ejami, referencing the song Parachute, also by Cheryl Cole. That song is about a couple who decides to keep their love a secret because they don't want others tearing them down. In light of the Ejami spoiler that they decide to keep their relationship on the down low, I'd say Ryan is using songs to give some vague hints about the spoilers he has.
Thanks for the heads up. I have no idea who this singer is or the song. :$ I hope it is at least the both of them that has to fight for this...even if at different times. I don't really care to see it one sided. I'm thinking once Will thinks Brian and Sonny have sex that he backs off. Then avoids Sonny. Maybe then Sonny decides he wants to try again but by this time Will is pissed and not talking to him. I don't know. Just trying to think of how they could drag this out.

michr544125

supercool74
Jan 27 2013, 10:14 AM
tomsawyer
supercool74
WillFan
Ryanþ@SourceRyan

Thanks for the heads up. I have no idea who this singer is or the song. :$ I hope it is at least the both of them that has to fight for this...even if at different times. I don't really care to see it one sided. I'm thinking once Will thinks Brian and Sonny have sex that he backs off. Then avoids Sonny. Maybe then Sonny decides he wants to try again but by this time Will is pissed and not talking to him. I don't know. Just trying to think of how they could drag this out.
It seems there is a song called 'Fight for this love' by Cheryl Cole and it fits that new beginning slogan perfectly. So maybe it wasn't meant as a literal fight but the song is about both people not willing to quit and both wanting to fight for this love even know it's not going to be a walk in the park :smile: .
Edited by michr544125, Jan 27 2013, 11:01 AM.

Sariah
Member Avatar

bomber
Jan 27 2013, 12:26 AM
Sariah
Jan 26 2013, 12:29 PM
Is Anne just about hating Jennifer, or does she want Dan too? Because if she's just anti-Horton, I could get on board. I don't want another woman in love with Daniel, though.

And this is really OT, but I was running a free promo on Amazon this weekend and woke up this morning to see my latest release is #1 overall for the whole site! :D And my teen heroine wears all black and glasses. And is in love with a cute rich jock. Hmmm.... ;)

http://www.amazon.com/Best-Sellers-Kindle-Store/zgbs/digital-text/ref=zg_bs_unv_kstore_1_241647011_1

Are you really the author of Ugly Stepsister Strikes back? I love that book. Well done!
I am! Thank you! :D

And on a Days-related note, I continue to be more entertained by the DHs than I am by the show.

lysie
Member Avatar

Sariah
Jan 27 2013, 11:16 AM
bomber
Sariah
Is Anne just about hating Jennifer, or does she want Dan too? Because if she's just anti-Horton, I could get on board. I don't want another woman in love with Daniel, though.

And this is really OT, but I was running a free promo on Amazon this weekend and woke up this morning to see my latest release is #1 overall for the whole site! :D And my teen heroine wears all black and glasses. And is in love with a cute rich jock. Hmmm.... ;)

http://www.amazon.com/Best-Sellers-Kindle-Store/zgbs/digital-text/ref=zg_bs_unv_kstore_1_241647011_1

Are you really the author of Ugly Stepsister Strikes back? I love that book. Well done!

And on a Days-related note, I continue to be more entertained by the DHs than I am by the show.

Right when they start to get on my nerves, they change it up!

Sariah
Member Avatar

lysie
Jan 27 2013, 11:19 AM
Sariah
Jan 27 2013, 11:16 AM
bomber
Sariah

Right when they start to get on my nerves, they change it up!
Yep. I also like when they get other cast member in on it. Even more fun and entertainment.

annie21

I agree, it is entertaining. Surprisingly so. Makes me think it won't be long before someone comes up with an idea for a soap that takes place entirely on Twitter. It could totally work.

bomber
Member Avatar

And on the subject of in-character tweets, I love this:

Anne Milbauerþ@AnneMilbauer

Sorry I've been away from Twitter... some of us aren't Hortons, so we actually have to work. #Days #DOOL

AFaithL

bomber
Jan 27 2013, 02:43 PM
And on the subject of in-character tweets, I love this:

Anne Milbauerþ@AnneMilbauer

Sorry I've been away from Twitter... some of us aren't Hortons, so we actually have to work. #Days #DOOL
She is hilarious!

Alana
Member Avatar

Rumor Is @THEEdarinbrooks & @therachelmelvin are headed back to #dool in April

Öffnen

10hRachel Melvin‏@therachelmelvin

@McKonoJoluNB @theedarinbrooks ha! Is that so? Darin?? No one told me lol

Gespräch verbergen Antworten
Retweeten

Favorisieren

Mehr

2:52 AM - 27 Jan 13 · Details

3hDarin Brooks‏@THEEdarinbrooks

@therachelmelvin @McKonoJoluNB Haha! Nope, I wasn't included in the loop on that one!

elci525
Member Avatar

Alana
Jan 27 2013, 04:30 PM

Rumor Is @THEEdarinbrooks & @therachelmelvin are headed back to #dool in April

Öffnen

10hRachel Melvin‏@therachelmelvin

@McKonoJoluNB @theedarinbrooks ha! Is that so? Darin?? No one told me lol

Gespräch verbergen Antworten
Retweeten

Favorisieren

Mehr

2:52 AM - 27 Jan 13 · Details

3hDarin Brooks‏@THEEdarinbrooks

@therachelmelvin @McKonoJoluNB Haha! Nope, I wasn't included in the loop on that one!

Ah, Twitter auf Deutsch? Das gefällt mir =)

Would be interesting I suppose for Darin Brooks and Rachel Melvin to be back, should this rumor hold ANY legitimacy which I suspect it doesn't at ALL. Might be interesting for Chelsea to weigh in on any of this Gabi/Nick Wabi stuff, or Daniel dating ANOTHER one of his patients.

For the poster up-thread, Cheryl Cole is a well-known recording artist out of the UK (from Newcastle specifically). She was a judge on the UK X Factor. She was also in a very successful girl group called Girls Aloud at the start. Source Ryan does seem to really like her. Personally I think his tastes in music are questionable - not a fan - but that is just me.
Edited by elci525, Jan 27 2013, 05:13 PM.

somersetfan
Member Avatar

I would kill to have Rachel back. Darin.......not so much.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Although I don't know either Cheryl Cole & Girls Aloud very well, I am familiar with both and have liked what I heard. They're both HUGE in the UK (so much so that Cheryl is mainly just known as "Cheryl" now).

Although this does look to be a false rumor, wouldn't it seem odd to have Chelsea back without either Bo or Billie on the show?

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

Umm WTF? So Darin Brooks is denying his return now? Was I dreaming, or did he not tweet about coming back to the show a few months ago, only to delete it a few days later? Was he trying to pull a Hapka (start a rumor about himself returning to the show in hopes of creating fan buzz to actually make it happen)?

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

Matt
Jan 27 2013, 05:06 PM
Although I don't know either Cheryl Cole & Girls Aloud very well, I am familiar with both and have liked what I heard. They're both HUGE in the UK (so much so that Cheryl is mainly just known as "Cheryl" now).

Although this does look to be a false rumor, wouldn't it seem odd to have Chelsea back without either Bo or Billie on the show?
I'm listening to Cheryl's songs on YT and I can see why she is so popular in UK. For some reason, she isn't as hot here. I don't get it.

AFaithL

I can see Darin Brooks being paired with that new physical therapist character.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply