Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of January 21st
Topic Started: Jan 21 2013, 04:43 PM (13,593 Views)
NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

So was Darin denying his own return, or Rachel's return in that tweet?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

CatherineEarnshaw

Love the Drake and Deidre tweets

am103
Member Avatar

Love the tweet about the Hortons not having to work. Hilarious! Hoping to see more Anne in the future.

Interesting about Darin and Rachel. Didn't he tweet awhile back about a possible return? I guess that didn't fall through. I would LOVE for Chelsea to return though! Her coming back would be the only thing that would make Nick's character likeable again for me.

michr544125

I'd gladly have Rachel back and Gabi gone

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Um I LOVE Anne...she is the best new character this show has seen in YEARS!

More ANNE! More Anne being devious and sabotaging Jennicunt please!!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

bomber
Jan 27 2013, 02:43 PM
And on the subject of in-character tweets, I love this:

Anne Milbauerş@AnneMilbauer

Sorry I've been away from Twitter... some of us aren't Hortons, so we actually have to work. #Days #DOOL
:hail:

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

NocturnalBlondie
Jan 25 2013, 04:22 PM
@MeredithSLynn: Anne and Chloe plotting backstage. #DAYS #DOOL http://t.co/00itPa2q

https://twitter.com/meredithslynn/status/294912582979055616

Posted Image
One word: MORE!!

naptown
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Jan 27 2013, 06:40 PM
I can see Darin Brooks being paired with that new physical therapist character.
I'd be happy to see Max Brady paired with anyone he's not related to.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Jan 27 2013, 06:40 PM
I can see Darin Brooks being paired with that new physical therapist character.
bring new girl for someone that does not even on screen :shrug:

Marlene

Anne is a breath of fresh air. Love her. Only problem with her is given her obvious dislike of anything "Horton", she probably wouldn't be a good match for Lucas.

I wonder if the fact that she's tweeting, and seems to be doing so somewhat in character means that she's working more. Just a thought.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Marlene
Jan 28 2013, 05:33 AM
Anne is a breath of fresh air. Love her. Only problem with her is given her obvious dislike of anything "Horton", she probably wouldn't be a good match for Lucas.

I wonder if the fact that she's tweeting, and seems to be doing so somewhat in character means that she's working more. Just a thought.
it will actually cause more drama if anne will fall those damm hortons and we still do not know if anne has real depth reason for disike the hortons

lucas is the administer of Tom and Alice Horton Fund in the hospital whule hope and jennifer co-chairpersons .
so if we alreday see jennifer working on the hospital and we herad of chloe ofsreen use to Volunteered in the hospital something i do not remember
it easy to inject lucas working in the hospital

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

Marlene
Jan 28 2013, 05:33 AM

Is the actress who plays Anne the one tweeting from the @AnneMilbauer account? I didn't think she was - I assumed it was a fan.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply