Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
NEW OLTL INFORMATION
Topic Started: Jan 22 2013, 11:33 AM (821 Views)
King of Hearts
Member Avatar

Here's the link to some new information about OLTL "un"official cast list, an audition scene for Matthew and Destiny recast, and an expected premiere date.

New cast: http://daytimeconfidential.zap2it.com/2013/01/21/new-one-life-to-live-cast-list-revealed

Audition script: http://daytimeconfidential.zap2it.com/2013/01/22/a-trick-turnin-destiny-and-her-child-is-this-matthew-and-destinys-storyline-on-the-new-on

Expected premiere: http://www.welovesoaps.net/2013/01/thom-racina-start-watching-one-life-to.html

THOUGHTS: I really, really hope that PP are still in talks with signing on some more actors, although since the cast list is short would explain that they are going to be indeed running for 30 mins. If you look at the scribbled out names, I think it's Todd and Starr, but I can't say for sure. I have no clue who is this Jeffrey King person is. It's says Black and British beside his name. There are several characters that were on the show not on the cast list, but this will be a whole new OLTL with familar characters and new faces.

As for the script, it seems out of character for Destiny and Matthew.

As for the premiere from TR's FB page, I'll be looking forward to it.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

What??Bo and Nora's child acting like that,I don't think so and I cannot Destiny acting like that either.Bo and Nora would do whatever they could to support their grandchild.

Tammy
Member Avatar

WTF that is the oddest script. If Matthew WAS a deadbeat... Bo and Nora would never let Destiny turn tricks to support their grandchild... they are loaded for crying out loud! :blink:

I really don't like that Viki isn't on that list! :ermmmm:
Edited by Tammy, Jan 22 2013, 12:45 PM.

Lumi_are_true_love

Are they going to be adding more OLTL cast members I sure hope so for it wouldn't be the same without Cord and Tina and their Dog David Vickers for and what about Todd and Cord and Tina were one of the greatest couples ever and you can't have Blair without Todd their too.

So we need John Loprieno and Andrea Evans to come back as Cord Roberts and Tina Lord Roberts for their the best couple ever and one of the funniest most hillarious couples OLTL had so please Prosect Park and writers and TPTB for OLTL bring back John Loprieno and Andrea Evans back to OLTL for John was signed on at on time with Prospect Park to play Cord Roberts again and they need to bring back those plans to bring Cord back along with Tina and their dog David Vickers for John was open to doing OLTL again and signed an agreement awhile back with Prospect Park and wanted to come back.
Edited by Lumi_are_true_love, Jan 22 2013, 01:57 PM.

Paul8148

I bet Cutter is guy that Nat is hooking up with

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · AMC & OLTL: Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply