Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Tuesday, January 22nd Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jan 22 2013, 11:54 AM (6,272 Views)
JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

"She could have used your advice on how to lie about her baby daddy." - Sami to Nicole (!)

Uh, what? Yeah, because you know nothing about that.

I'll just be picking my jaw up off the floor now.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jam6242
Member Avatar

I can't help feeling they're putting Nick in a completely negative light just to make sure Will is the rootable person in the apparent upcoming custody battle and I'm starting to resent it. It would be more interesting to me if both sides were equal to make me conflicted on which party I would like to win (although joint custody makes the most sense).

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Sami, you're so much better in a tête-à-tête when you actually have a leg to stand on.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

jam6242
Jan 22 2013, 01:47 PM
I can't help feeling they're putting Nick in a completely negative light just to make sure Will is the rootable person in the apparent upcoming custody battle and I'm starting to resent it. It would be more interesting to me if both sides were equal to make me conflicted on which party I would like to win (although joint custody makes the most sense).
I agree. Nick is almost cartoonishly vile to me at this point. Though men and women this obsessive and controlling unfortunately do exist.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Sami,u have lied about your baby daddy too,did u get hit on the head and forget about Lucas and Austin and more recently the whole Sydney/Grace/EJ thing and ironically she is standing in the exact spot where the truth about Will's real father came out in front of everyone and she still has to guts to talk about honesty.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

esp13
Jan 22 2013, 01:37 PM
JessicaLeigh
Jan 22 2013, 01:30 PM
The absurdity of recent parolee Nick, while cooking up schemes to get Will declared an unfit parent, flashing to Lucas saying he went to prison for Will...hey Nick, at least Will only ATTEMPTED murder. You were successful with yours.
I feel I've had this conversation before, but there is a big difference. Nick had a pill addiction, pled guilty to the crime, and served his sentence. He's also fulfilling the conditions of his parole. Will shot EJ, took no responsibility and, in fact, let his father go to jail for it. Yes, he was underage and yes that would be a factor, but it doesn't render the whole thing meaningless. I don't think it's absurd at all. Absolutely hypocritical and a bunch of levels, but not absurd or out of the realm of possibility.
i think when show to downsize of what could will reason to shoot ej and try to make ej look good because he knew will shot him and they became acutally BFF

will have tons reasons to shoot ej instead the gave will lame reason he did that because ej was ruin his famliy or something like that which he did not care less later while he seem to dismiss his father lot than went to jail to him and became ej BFF[someone he hate so much he sot him]

despite nick murder someone while will only tried to kill someone will seem look worse than nick while nick 2012 does behave worse now

cord08

I like the scheming aspect Days has brought to Jen/Dan with Chloe, but conversations like the one they just had make me roll my eyes so far that I just can't bother to give a crap. Jen and Dan are in their 40s, they're not 14.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

jam6242
i know what you mean

cord08

"I just heard Billie leave a message for Big Mama." LOL, Nicole about Kate.

cord08

Gabi is actually starting to look pregnant.

cord08

Wait. Does Sami know specifically what Gabi did that could have landed her in prison?

am103
Member Avatar

cord08
Jan 22 2013, 01:55 PM
"I just heard Billie leave a message for Big Mama." LOL, Nicole about Kate.
Haha! Nicole had some pretty good zingers in this episode. THIS is the Nicole I love! Now if we could get her a martini and a man, we'd be talkin'.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

cord08
Jan 22 2013, 01:58 PM
Wait. Does Sami know specifically what Gabi did that could have landed her in prison?
no

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

cord08
Jan 22 2013, 01:58 PM
No, she just knows that EJ had info that could send Gabi to prison that he used to blackmail Rafe into breaking up with Sami.

camera shy

What a smug, nasty old bitch Sami is. When Rafe was upset about Gabi marrying Nick because of his prison record, she defended him saying he was a good man, but now she's ready to use it against him. And Nick and Gabi haven't begun to commit the crimes EJ has but he's fit to be a parent, but they aren't. I know we won't get it, but I wish this custody case went to court and all of their crimes were exposed.

guessgirl
Member Avatar

jam6242

Amen! That's pretty much how I feel too. There are enough conflicts and drama in this storyline without having to make anyone particularly Nick the bad guy. If anything it only makes me hate it and resent it more. It would be better if both sides were equal in this storyline but of course not. Will is the poor put victim while Nick is the evil bad one. :blah: :blah:

Sami saying she doesn't want him to raise her grandchild because of his record is laughable considering her past. She has no room to judge.
Edited by guessgirl, Jan 22 2013, 02:25 PM.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

I like this version of Sami. Sure, she's hypocritical, reactionary and jumping to incorrect conclusions, but she's playing the meddling mama bear role that I think is probably the role she should have on the show now. IMO, Sami has always been a better character (and AS a better actress) when she's playing an antagnositic, rather than a victim, role in a story. Sami's getting too old to be scheming to get a man, so scheming in relation to her kids seems to make sense as a direction for her. As I read it the write-up, she's reminding me a lot of the role that Kate played for years in regards to Lucas and Will. I just wish Gabi was a worthy adversary because the story could be GREAT then.
Edited by tomsawyer, Jan 22 2013, 02:42 PM.

PatNS
Member Avatar

I loved it when Justin told Nick to find himself another lawyer and then walked out on him.

Seriously - Sami is to the point of being unwatchable. The hypocrisy is just too, too much. And I almost fell out of my chair laughing when she declared to Will that EJ was the best person he could get advice from. Oh yeah, a rapist, a murderer, a kidnapper, a sociopath - all qualifiers for being a good advice giver I guess.

peaches179

They should have found some other storyline for Will. This is not working for him.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

camera shy
Jan 22 2013, 02:15 PM
What a smug, nasty old bitch Sami is. When Rafe was upset about Gabi marrying Nick because of his prison record, she defended him saying he was a good man, but now she's ready to use it against him. And Nick and Gabi haven't begun to commit the crimes EJ has but he's fit to be a parent, but they aren't. I know we won't get it, but I wish this custody case went to court and all of their crimes were exposed.
I can't take anything that Sami says anymore. Frankly, I don't get what they are trying to do. How does she expect Rafe to act in this? Does she expect Rafe to abandon his sister, throw her to the wolves and be on her and Will's side here? It makes no sense, especially when they pretty much had Rafe present at the abortion and he knew that Will drove her there. This is just so lame...and I'm not even a Rafe fan, but still.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply