Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
TV Guide: Jack Wagner Returns to GH!
Topic Started: Jan 22 2013, 02:58 PM (665 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

Jack Wagner Returns to General Hospital

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Jack-Wagner-Returns-General-Hospital-1059407.aspx via @tvguide
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

Very good news! I loved Frisco. Thanks Daytime :)

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Wow! Thanks for posting.

Nate
Member Avatar
Bitch!

soapgoddess
Jan 22 2013, 03:06 PM
Wow! Thanks for posting.
My thoughts too. Btw, love your banner.

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

awesome.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Great news, not surprising though. With the recent comments Wagner's made, I do hope this is a short-term return and he's only used for the 50th anniversary or a brief story arc. I know Frisco and Felicia were hugely popular, but I just don't have the investment that longtime GH fans would. I want to see Frisco receive the hell Felicia got from Maxie for abandoning the family.

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

Ugh. Hope he isn't on long.

dragonflies
Member Avatar

He isn't guys, and if he is,there's nothing wrong with GH having more vets and less Connie/MiStarr stupidity lol

Golden Duck
Member Avatar

Eric83
Jan 23 2013, 08:41 PM
Ugh. Hope he isn't on long.
Agreed Eric.

I don't know if they can redeem him. Hell, they haven't even fully redeemed Felicia yet.

I like the fact that they are bringing vets back. But, Frisco was just such a deadbeat dad.

I wish they would resurrect Tony.
Edited by Golden Duck, Jan 23 2013, 10:35 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply