Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Online OLTL Cast/Crew List
Topic Started: Jan 22 2013, 04:47 PM (1,921 Views)
Tammy
Member Avatar

I thought we could make a sort of official Cast/Crew "mastor" list that could be added to in the future!

Prospect Park announced today that it has closed the following deals with cast members and production executives, with more deals expected to close in the coming weeks, for The Online Network’s production of ONE LIFE TO LIVE.

Cast:
Erika Slezak as Victoria Lord Buchanan
Robin Strasser as Dorian Lord
Tuc Watkins as David Vickers
Robert S. Woods as Bo Buchanan
Kassie DePaiva as Blair Cramer
Jerry verDorn as Clint Buchanan
Florencia Lozano as Tea Delgado
Melissa Archer as Natalie Buchanan Banks
Hillary B. Smith as Nora Buchanan
Kelley Missal as Danielle Manning
Josh Kelly as Cutter Wentworth
Andrew Trischitta as Jack Manning

Recurring Cast:
Sean Ringgold as Shaun Evans
Shenaz Treasury Rama Patel
Nick Choksi as Vimal Patel

Co–Head Writers:
Susie Bedsow Horgan (AS THE WORLD TURNS Head Writer, ONE LIFE TO LIVE Breakdown Writer)
Thom Racina (GENERAL HOSPITAL Head Writer, Best-selling author of Snow Angel and Hidden Agenda)

Writers:
Jessica Klein (AS THE WORLD TURNS Head Writer, BEVERLY HILLS, 90210 Executive Producer)
Alex Douglas (USA Network's ROYAL PAINS Writer)
Jeff Wilber (Homicide: Life On The Streets, NYPD Blue)

Production:
Carole Shure, Production Executive for TOLN
Chris Savage, Unit Production Manager/Line Producer for ALL MY CHILDREN and ONE LIFE TO LIVE

Prospect Park is a media and production company founded in 2009 by entertainment industry veterans Jeffrey Kwatinetz and former Disney Studios head Rich Frank. Along with successful film and music divisions, the company’s television group has numerous shows in development and breakout network hits airing including ROYAL PAINS and WILFRED.
Edited by Rick, Feb 12 2013, 02:15 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I really wanted to see Trevor St.John,I want people to Finally know Victor ain't dead.

Don't think we will see Jessica either since Bree is on another show,unless they eventually recast.
Edited by Snowing Fan, Jan 22 2013, 04:50 PM.

Tammy
Member Avatar

BalscoFan5
Jan 22 2013, 04:48 PM
Don't think we will see Jessica either since Bree is on another show,unless they eventually recast.
I would be very happy with Erin Torpey! :D

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

OMG Cutter, Rama, Vimal, and Natalie!!!!

Hope we are getting a new Jessica.

Paul8148

I'm guessing Nat hooked up with Cuttler

KMan101
Member Avatar

Love seeing Cutter, Vimal and Rama confirmed. I'm excited for them because they're such fresh slates, IMHO and I can see Thom and Susie doing great work with them.

spiderweb55
Member Avatar

Andrew Trischitta? :puke:

On the bright side, still haven't seen JPL's or FF's names linked to this. Hopefully they both think they're too good for online TV and stay far, far away.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Mercifully FF has already said that she would never join this project. So thank god for that. My ONLY complaint is no Jack recast?? He is so terrible.

NicoleLVR

Who is Andrew Trischitta banging that he still has a job? I mean he can't act to save his life.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

I liked Gigi, Rex and Shane. However, if FF isn't joining, possibly Rex and Shane will not return, either. I hope they will. :peek:
Edited by bellajewel, Jan 22 2013, 05:44 PM.

dragonflies
Member Avatar

noo TSJ, hew as one of the worst things about OLTL the last few years it was on the air. He gave up remotely trying to act and looked bored and phoned it in all the time

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

dragonflies
Jan 22 2013, 05:45 PM
noo TSJ, hew as one of the worst things about OLTL the last few years it was on the air. He gave up remotely trying to act and looked bored and phoned it in all the time
TSJ definately seemed bored with OLTL. His acting greatly deterioriated. No surprise he didn't sign on.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Farah Fath posted on twitter about a month ago she has no interest in this.

Mason

I don't have a problem with Jack being around, but dear God, he has GOT to be recast. That's appalling.

Overall, I'm fairly satisfied with the cast so far. It could be better, but it could also be SO much worse.

Tammy
Member Avatar

I don't mind JPL... especially in scenes with vets like RSW or JVD. Thank heavens FF wants no part of this, because she is a huge turn off for me!

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

I want to see Susan Haskell (Marty) :(

LPS
Member Avatar

^Only if she is crazy Marty. That sh*t was hilarious! LOL

Ewww.....do we really need Jack and Natalie?

Yay....no Gigi and Cutter is a keeper.

Bremol
Member Avatar

BalscoFan5
Jan 22 2013, 04:48 PM
I really wanted to see Trevor St.John,I want people to Finally know Victor ain't dead.

The character Bree was playing isn't on anymore and the show is finished for the season. So, there could be a possibility of her returning, unless she already has another show lined up.

six
Member Avatar

I don't understand why anyone in their right mind would bring AT back to the show.

Cautiously optimistic. I really hope this works out and that it can be a route that other soaps can take if/when their home network cancels them.

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

I want Trevor St. John(Victor Jr), Ted King(Tomas), Erin Torpey or a recast for Jessica, Dan Gauthier (Kevin), Ilene Kristen(Roxy) and Peter Bartlett(Nigel), maybe Pat Elliot(Renee) & Pamela Payton-Wright(Addie).

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · AMC & OLTL: Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply