Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Online OLTL Cast/Crew List
Topic Started: Jan 22 2013, 04:47 PM (1,926 Views)
Tammy
Member Avatar

I thought we could make a sort of official Cast/Crew "mastor" list that could be added to in the future!

Prospect Park announced today that it has closed the following deals with cast members and production executives, with more deals expected to close in the coming weeks, for The Online Network’s production of ONE LIFE TO LIVE.

Cast:
Erika Slezak as Victoria Lord Buchanan
Robin Strasser as Dorian Lord
Tuc Watkins as David Vickers
Robert S. Woods as Bo Buchanan
Kassie DePaiva as Blair Cramer
Jerry verDorn as Clint Buchanan
Florencia Lozano as Tea Delgado
Melissa Archer as Natalie Buchanan Banks
Hillary B. Smith as Nora Buchanan
Kelley Missal as Danielle Manning
Josh Kelly as Cutter Wentworth
Andrew Trischitta as Jack Manning

Recurring Cast:
Sean Ringgold as Shaun Evans
Shenaz Treasury Rama Patel
Nick Choksi as Vimal Patel

Co–Head Writers:
Susie Bedsow Horgan (AS THE WORLD TURNS Head Writer, ONE LIFE TO LIVE Breakdown Writer)
Thom Racina (GENERAL HOSPITAL Head Writer, Best-selling author of Snow Angel and Hidden Agenda)

Writers:
Jessica Klein (AS THE WORLD TURNS Head Writer, BEVERLY HILLS, 90210 Executive Producer)
Alex Douglas (USA Network's ROYAL PAINS Writer)
Jeff Wilber (Homicide: Life On The Streets, NYPD Blue)

Production:
Carole Shure, Production Executive for TOLN
Chris Savage, Unit Production Manager/Line Producer for ALL MY CHILDREN and ONE LIFE TO LIVE

Prospect Park is a media and production company founded in 2009 by entertainment industry veterans Jeffrey Kwatinetz and former Disney Studios head Rich Frank. Along with successful film and music divisions, the company’s television group has numerous shows in development and breakout network hits airing including ROYAL PAINS and WILFRED.
Edited by Rick, Feb 12 2013, 02:15 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Replies:
Tammy
Member Avatar

I am curious and wonder if anyone knows, where the original sets from OLTL destroyed? It would be so odd to see new sets replace the iconic ones like Viki's Llanfair library and stuff.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

LPS
Jan 22 2013, 07:58 PM
^Only if she is crazy Marty. That sh*t was hilarious! LOL

Ewww.....do we really need Jack and Natalie?

Yay....no Gigi and Cutter is a keeper.

Yes of course ;) Susan did crazy so well! I remember when she pushed Natalie off the roof and then hissed while making some sort of catwoman stance LMAO! Great stuff.

psychofan
Member Avatar
#1 Fan of Daytime Psychos!

See, I'm actually happy that Andrew Trischitta is back. For one thing, as creepy as this may sound based on his age or whatever, he is FINE.

And no, his acting was not top notch but to be honest, I thought he fit Jack Manning. And it's not like that part required an academy award winning actor to fill it. In a way, he reminded me of a young Alison Sweeney...clearly bad but still passable for the character/soap.

Tammy
Member Avatar

Andrew Trischitta was not great, or even good, by an stretch of the imagination really. But the kid who played Shane improved... perhaps this kid will have improved as well.

I still miss Carmen LoPorto as Jack though... that kid rocked!

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

The impressive list of big name talent is indicative that there is little work out there for actors.

I think the delay in getting this off the ground and onto the internet gave a lot of these actors the reality slap in the face of how hard it is to find a job and it made them that much more agreeable to joining this new venture.

On a side note, as much as I love Tuc Watkins (and I DO!), I hope he doesn't pick up where he left off thinking he has to be the slapstic comedic force on this show because it was becoming positively cringe-worthy to watch. The guy actually excels at drama and being a scheming supporting player (hi, 1994 and 1995) and I hope these new writers really give him a make-over or perhaps a return to greatness.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I really wish they could've found a Jack recast. Trischitta just isn't good. The rest of the cast is great.

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

I just hope we can see Josh Kelly in a speedo again :wub:

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

Tammy
Jan 22 2013, 11:28 PM
I am curious and wonder if anyone knows, where the original sets from OLTL destroyed? It would be so odd to see new sets replace the iconic ones like Viki's Llanfair library and stuff.
Yes. ABC destroyed them and cleared out the studio as soon as OLTL finished filming.

KMan101
Member Avatar

Yeah, there will be all new sets. I'm sure the important ones will resemble the old ones as best as possible. And honestly, AMC could use some new sets.

Lumi_are_true_love

I'm hoping we see Andrea Evans Tina Lord Roberts and John Loprieno as Cord Roberts added to this list soon for they needs Cord and Tina as well for I want to see Cord and Tina also.

Golden Duck
Member Avatar

^I agree. I'd also like to see Cord and Tina. :)

And, OMG my Cutter Butter is back! :)

I loved him with the fire of a 1000 suns.

OLTL's list looks so much better than AMC's.

Edited by Golden Duck, Jan 23 2013, 10:38 PM.

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

Eric83
Jan 23 2013, 08:38 PM
I just hope we can see Josh Kelly in a speedo again :wub:
I'm sorry but give me Tuc Watkins in a speedo over Josh Kelly ANY AND EVERY SINGLE DAY

At least with Watkins, you get beefcake AND acting skills, with Kelly you just get a walking poster for Nair for Men and little else.

Posted Image

Tammy
Member Avatar

I sincerely hope they don't make Tuc Watkins' David a total ass wipe this time around! I am tired of seeing David being a complete clown. Especially when David started off as a more serious character... and Tuc Watkins was good at it!

run to me
Member Avatar

If I watch it'll only be for Roger Howarth..

TFP

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · AMC & OLTL: Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply