Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Will sees Sonny and Brian Kiss!; Airs Week of January 28
Topic Started: Jan 22 2013, 07:23 PM (14,723 Views)
PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

The latest SOD (2/4/13) features an article about Will and Sonny.

Brian puts the moves on Sonny, fully aware that he's having problems with Will.

Freddie Smith previews that "He catches Sonny at a vulnerable time and he agrees to the date." Smith also points out that Will's secret that he fathered Gabi's baby played a huge role in Sonny's decision to go out with Brian. "In contrast to Will, Brian seems more mature and seems to have his life together," Smith says.

Wile Sonny is with Brian, the two kiss-and it's seen by Will. But, later, when Brian tries to have sex with Sonny, he backs off, saying that he isn't ready to get that close. Will, meanwhile, runs into Justin, who lends a sympathetic ear.

Unfortunately, that doesn't stop Brian from gloating to Will that he had sex with Sonny...

For more, check out the latest SOD.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jaygal
Member Avatar

Brian! Where you been.

yourstar

YES!!!!!!!

lysie
Member Avatar

Well, this is different than expected.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

Finally! Sonny needs to grab onto Brian and not let go while kicking that lying, insecure, indecisive train wreck named Will to the curb. This is a most interesting turn of events for this story.
Edited by LonePirate, Jan 22 2013, 08:14 PM.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

I REALLY like this. I totally get Sonny's POV because Will has been an immature schmuck much of the time. But I also like that Brian is being devious, as it's sets up for WilSon to eventually make their way back together.

zyona

PhoenixRising05
Jan 22 2013, 07:23 PM
The latest SOD (2/4/13) features an article about Will and Sonny.

Brian puts the moves on Sonny, fully aware that he's having problems with Will.

Freddie Smith previews that "He catches Sonny at a vulnerable time and he agrees to the date." Smith also points out that Will's secret that he fathered Gabi's baby played a huge role in Sonny's decision to go out with Brian. "In contrast to Will, Brian seems more mature and seems to have his life together," Smith says.

Wile Sonny is with Brian, the two kiss-and it's seen by Will. But, later, when Brian tries to have sex with Sonny, he backs off, saying that he isn't ready to get that close. Will, meanwhile, runs into Justin, who lends a sympathetic ear.

Unfortunately, that doesn't stop Brian from gloating to Will that he had sex with Sonny...

For more, check out the latest SOD.

Didn't he sleep with Gabby because he saw them together the first time. I hope he does't get into another idea out of Jealousy.

KMan101
Member Avatar

Nice!! I can't say the writing itself ever impresses me but I'm very happy to see this and I like they're being written like any other couple would be with the other person, drama, lies ...

But um, they couldn't at least show Brian a few times here and there before that? LOL. When was he even on last?

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Doesn't the actor who plays Brian act on something else? I thought it was Pretty Little Liars or something. I'm thinking the show would use him more if his schedule allowed.

Still, very happy they are focusing on Sonny's point of view and not just Will. Sonny needs to be developed more on his own. He's starting to become like Lucas where everything with him was about Sami. With Sonny, everything is about Will and he hardly ever gets screentime outside of that. This is a nice start. I would like to see him get more scenes with Abby and Victor too. I don't even need him to get tons of scenes with Justin and Adrienne but at least give him scenes with those close to him that are usually around. I've been liking that he's gotten alot of scenes with Chad recently too since it at least allowed us some insight into his thinking. We need more of that but with Abby, Victor, etc.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

Yes, Hot!Brian is back! :cart: I can't wait to see this go down. I wanted him and Sonny to hook up way back when because I thought Will was going through too much shit to be in a relationship. It might be a similar situation going on now. This is going to be fun.

krissy-k

As much as I love Wilson, I am actually really looking forward to this! Great drama and I really hope we get to see Sonny rip into Brian when he finds out Brian tells Will they slept together... and I'm hoping that is going to be the beginning of the make up between Will and Sonny.

michr544125

So excited. Finally some Sonny focus and with another guy. I kind of saw this coming after Freddie said one of the gay characters would be back. But wasn't sure with how little focus he has been given. So this is kind of surprising. Too bad they don't actually have sex with Will walking in :biggrin: . And doubt Brian will be around long since he serves the role of creep in the end. But I'm loving this. Will needs to see the mistake he made right in front of his own eyes.
Edited by michr544125, Jan 22 2013, 08:17 PM.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

And this is yet another example of how you can't always jump to conclusions based on spoilers.

This morning there was complaints about Sonny not being featured next week. Well, judging from this, you can see that he is.

I really like how Days is holding back on advanced spoilers lately. You get a better idea of things the week they happen but there was a time where we knew everything well in advance. Heck, even daily/weekly spoilers would spoil way too much. Now, that doesn't happen and every episode features something I can honestly say I didn't see coming. It may not be something big. It could be dialogue, an interaction, etc but it's something. Add to that the fact they got rid of the day ahead and I'm a happy camper.

six
Member Avatar

Yes! I was hoping they'd bring Brian back to interact with Sonny.

michr544125

PhoenixRising05
Jan 22 2013, 08:30 PM
And this is yet another example of how you can't always jump to conclusions based on spoilers.

This morning there was complaints about Sonny not being featured next week. Well, judging from this, you can see that he is.

I really like how Days is holding back on advanced spoilers lately. You get a better idea of things the week they happen but there was a time where we knew everything well in advance. Heck, even daily/weekly spoilers would spoil way too much. Now, that doesn't happen and every episode features something I can honestly say I didn't see coming. It may not be something big. It could be dialogue, an interaction, etc but it's something. Add to that the fact they got rid of the day ahead and I'm a happy camper.
Guilty as charged

But I am surprised to see Sonny focus, even if I always thought Brian would come back now.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

PhoenixRising05
Jan 22 2013, 08:07 PM
Doesn't the actor who plays Brian act on something else? I thought it was Pretty Little Liars or something. I'm thinking the show would use him more if his schedule allowed.

Still, very happy they are focusing on Sonny's point of view and not just Will. Sonny needs to be developed more on his own. He's starting to become like Lucas where everything with him was about Sami. With Sonny, everything is about Will and he hardly ever gets screentime outside of that. This is a nice start. I would like to see him get more scenes with Abby and Victor too. I don't even need him to get tons of scenes with Justin and Adrienne but at least give him scenes with those close to him that are usually around. I've been liking that he's gotten alot of scenes with Chad recently too since it at least allowed us some insight into his thinking. We need more of that but with Abby, Victor, etc.
Yeah, he's on PLL, but its seasons start in the summer and wrap up by winter, so he has plenty of free time right now. Plus, he's only a supporting character on the show.
Edited by tomsawyer, Jan 22 2013, 08:44 PM.

Ilovecandy
Member Avatar

is that a dream? am I awake? hmm if this a dream please let it never end Thank you GOD!!!

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

tomsawyer
Jan 22 2013, 08:35 PM
PhoenixRising05
Jan 22 2013, 08:07 PM

Yeah, he's on PLL, but its seasons are in the summer so he has plenty of free time this time of year.
Yeah but they film ahead so maybe there were times Days needed him and he was filming PLL. I mean, Days doesn't exactly wait around for anyone given their taping schedule so I can see them wanting to use him more but the schedules just don't cooperate together.

Or they just don't see a need for him to be around unless Sonny is torn apart from Will, which is likely the case.

Kyan

This is great so tired of Will and his boring interactions with Sami and EJ and The worst actress of all time.

Ireland98

BRISON!!!!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply