Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Will sees Sonny and Brian Kiss!; Airs Week of January 28
Topic Started: Jan 22 2013, 07:23 PM (14,421 Views)
johnwalterseip
Member Avatar

Wait what week does this occur. If its the week of Jan 28th, there is nothing about in the spoilers for that week
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mirage75
Member Avatar

LMAO! Love it! Finally some Sonny focus. Thank you Brian. Save Sonny from loser Willass!!!

Woohoo bring on the kiss!

Also can I get some Justin/Sonny scenes?!!!!!!
Edited by Mirage75, Jan 22 2013, 09:45 PM.

elci525
Member Avatar

This excites me on many levels. Brian. Sonny. All good.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

johnwalterseip
Jan 22 2013, 08:57 PM
Wait what week does this occur. If its the week of Jan 28th, there is nothing about in the spoilers for that week
Next week. Just because its not in other spoilers doesn't mean it's not going to happen.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Color me shocked this actually sounds interesting....I feel that we are about to see Will spiral out of control....

Joshua
Member Avatar

Brian! Yay. But do they have to make him into such a jerk!? Boo.

michr544125

Joshua
Jan 22 2013, 10:48 PM
Which we already knows leads to Brian gone soon after since he's the prick. I am hoping Sonny can at least get a few episodes of focus out of this, though :toetap: ?

Tad is also returning. The actor taped a couple of episodes around Valentine's Day with Freddie. That leads me to believe whatever happens is very short term and like when they first got together, Tad will probably find out Sonny never had sex with Brian and let Will know that and Wilson reunite.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

I really love Wilson, but I think that they have a very coupley chemistry. They long for each other, they enjoy one another's company.

But there was a real spark between Sonny and Brian, of the "I'd like to rip your clothes off" kind.

And I'm glad the show is giving us Sonny as agent of his own life, and that Will has serious competition. Hell, if they could keep the actor that plays Brian, I could switch to the Brison team.

This is a triangle I could get behind. :)

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

Yay, I love Brant Daugherty! :wub2: If Will being such an immature little cad means that Brian can keep popping up, I'm okay with that.

Will&Sonny

michr544125
Jan 22 2013, 11:14 PM
Joshua
Jan 22 2013, 10:48 PM
Which we already knows leads to Brian gone soon after since he's the prick. I am hoping Sonny can at least get a few episodes of focus out of this, though :toetap: ?
Brian acted like a prick the very first time that we met him, too, so this is really nothing new. He was criticizing Will for not being as open about being gay as he believed that Will should have been.

I figured that this would eventually happen, so I was prepared for it. It will provide some nice angst, but I hope that it doesn't last long. I'm really anxious to see what happens around Valentine's Day.

I'm also hoping that Sonny will never actually sleep with Brian, but if he does, I won't be terribly upset. We all know that the endgame is Will and Sonny, so it's all just a matter of how long it takes for them to reconcile. That said, Sonny rejected Brian several times in the past because he was more interested in Will, whom he has now fallen in love with, and we're soon going to see him reject Brian's advances again, despite being upset with Will. This latest rejection leads me to believe that it would be out of character for Sonny to sleep with Brian. If it were a spur-of-the-moment revenge sex situation (perhaps with alcohol or drugs playing a key role), that would be one thing, but it doesn't seem like that's where they're going. Instead, it seems like they're writing Sonny as someone who doesn't want to settle for a meaningless fling, and I kind of like that. It's refreshing, especially for a gay character, given many of the stereotypes that are out there.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

This makes me feel like they're starting to treat WilSon like a real soap couple with all the drama that entails. It's reassuring. Brian is hot and I like the devious angle he's taking. Bring it on.
Edited by JessicaLeigh, Jan 23 2013, 03:15 AM.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

As of right now I'm team WilSon, but appreciate the drama that comes with Brian in the picture :D

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

Welcome back Brian!! This should be good

supercool74
Member Avatar

I really just want to see the boys in a storyline...so in that respect I'm happy about this, but....Oh it's going to kill me! Yeah, Brian is hot and everything..but I don't like him. :frownie: I just know I'm going to be yelling at my screen and calling him a jerk. But I guess as far as triangles go, this is the exact kind I like because I know that Brian will be a jerk and he won't win in the end. WilSon are endgame. I was so upset when I read this. Poor Will. I hope this is a wake up call and that he fights for Sonny, and doesn't just mope around like last time, or God forbid...sleeps with someone else.
Edited by supercool74, Jan 23 2013, 06:48 AM.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Love this. Though I feel bad for Will, he has it coming for being a fool. Hopefully this makes him grow a backbone and some balls to go with it.

AngelOB
Member Avatar
Life is awesome

I am freaking loving this!!! Wow, did not see something like that coming. I LOVE my Wilson, but they need some sort of third wheel to get their storyline going and my lord Brian is hawt! If Sonny is going to make a mistake, he needs to make it with someone with a face like that. :wub:

I just realized that Days is going to have an all-male (temporary at least) love triangle. Holy shit. Whichever alien mother ship that has the real Ken Corday on board, my sincerest gratitude. Please feel free to keep him on board forever and perform whatever exploratory experiments on him that you deem necessary.

sonwill
Member Avatar

Woah! This sounds awesome. I know some Wilson fans seem upset about it, but it's a really good thing for Wilson in the end, having that third guy in the mix to give more drama and it will make the reunion of them that much better, plus we get to see Sonny's perspective and for Sonny to have a bit of story for once, which is nice.

Lil
Member Avatar

Holy crap!!! WilSon conflict!!! I did not see this coming so I am ecstatic! Yay!!!

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Out of the loop here,but who the hell is Brian?

cord08

I hope this isn't some two-day conflict. I like the continuity with BD, but if they're serious about a triangle in the future, I hope they can get BD (or another actor) for a more extended period of time.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply