Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Will sees Sonny and Brian Kiss!; Airs Week of January 28
Topic Started: Jan 22 2013, 07:23 PM (14,768 Views)
Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

BalscoFan5
Jan 23 2013, 11:52 AM
Out of the loop here,but who the hell is Brian?
some guy that was hitting sonny few months ago
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

cord08
Jan 23 2013, 01:03 PM
I hope this isn't some two-day conflict. I like the continuity with BD, but if they're serious about a triangle in the future, I hope they can get BD (or another actor) for a more extended period of time.
i think you should Brant Daugherty for second i thought you meant bryan dattilo and had me going with whatttttttttt

La_Laa

Wilson :wub:

This sounds so good! I'm so excited. I so want to see jealous William.

ceejay

Anything to take the focus off damn Ejami!!!

supercool74
Member Avatar

La_Laa
Jan 23 2013, 07:41 PM

While I really don't want to see Will hurt (damn, those hurt looks he gives just kill me) I really do kind of want to see him get jealous and fight for Sonny. What I hope doesn't happen is the way Will usually reacts to stuff likes this.... him feeling like he's not good enough and moping around town. I don't want to see him go off and find comfort elsewhere (because that worked out so well last time). It's too predictable for one. I want his character to grow a little and show some fire...fight for the man he loves dammit.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

supercool74
Jan 23 2013, 08:33 PM
La_Laa
Jan 23 2013, 07:41 PM

While I really don't want to see Will hurt (damn, those hurt looks he gives just kill me) I really do kind of want to see him get jealous and fight for Sonny. What I hope doesn't happen is the way Will usually reacts to stuff likes this.... him feeling like he's not good enough and moping around town. I don't want to see him go off and find comfort elsewhere (because that worked out so well last time). It's too predictable for one. I want his character to grow a little and show some fire...fight for the man he loves dammit.
I get the feeling that Lucas's accusation of Sonny using Will for sex is going to come back to haunt Will. Especially if he believes that Brian and Sonny actually had sex. I'm afraid that he'll believe that Lucas was right.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

johnwalterseip
Member Avatar

Wilson fans just had a thought: What if Will tells Sonny about what Brian said happened on their date. Sonny believes him & they go & confront Brian. Brian however drops some info too. He says I was at the coffeehouse & over heard Sonny & Chad talking about how Gabi hired her stalker & knew that he had kidnapped Melanie & didnt say anything. Could Sonny keeping that secret for Chad come back & bite Sonny in his ass. Maybe Brian learned the secret around the time Sonny did. Maybe he was at Common grounds & Overheard Chad & Sonny, but never thought to use it that is until his lie was exposed. So why not expose one of Sonny's

Deverauxfan
Member Avatar

Quote:

I get the feeling that Lucas's accusation of Sonny using Will for sex is going to come back to haunt Will. Especially if he believes that Brian and Sonny actually had sex. I'm afraid that he'll believe that Lucas was right.

I don't think that is the case. If Will believes Sonny slept with Brian, I think Will would think Sonny did it to get back at him. I don't see how it will make Will believe Sonny used him for sex. At this point, Will knows Sonny loves him and he also knows that Sonny feels betrayed that Will lied to him. Will may think he lost Sonny and that he is moving on or it will make Will more determined to fix things between them. It is not as if Sonny cheats on Will, they are broken up.

michr544125

As excited as I am about Brian returning, I wish they would do a longer split with Will truly being on the outs for a couple of months watching Sonny with another guy. I also wish they would have let Sonny act human and actually have sex with Brian. I think this is kind of a cop out. I just have this feeling this may not be that big of a deal. I find it odd there are no other spoilers except this article. I am going to wait and see this play out but I'd be shocked if this really gets that much air time. I'd be shocked if Brian is on for more than a few episodes. But at least Sonny is involved wit something else as he can't really be involved in the baby drama since he wants nothing to do with Will right now.
Edited by michr544125, Jan 23 2013, 10:46 PM.

Will&Sonny

johnwalterseip
Jan 23 2013, 10:00 PM
Wilson fans just had a thought: What if Will tells Sonny about what Brian said happened on their date. Sonny believes him & they go & confront Brian. Brian however drops some info too. He says I was at the coffeehouse & over heard Sonny & Chad talking about how Gabi hired her stalker & knew that he had kidnapped Melanie & didnt say anything. Could Sonny keeping that secret for Chad come back & bite Sonny in his ass. Maybe Brian learned the secret around the time Sonny did. Maybe he was at Common grounds & Overheard Chad & Sonny, but never thought to use it that is until his lie was exposed. So why not expose one of Sonny's
I'm not sure if it will play out exactly like that, but it's an interesting theory.

In any case, I've been saying for a while now that I think (and hope) that the secret is going to cause some problems down the road. Either Sonny is going to struggle with his decision to keep Chad's secret, knowing that it's something that Will needs to know (and that he's keeping a secret from Will after getting upset with Will for doing the same thing), or Will is going to find out at a bad time and get upset with Sonny for keeping the secret. I'd prefer to see Sonny struggle with his decision and ultimately tell Will the truth himself, though.

If the writers don't do something with the fact that Sonny knows this secret that could have a huge impact on Will's fight for custody of his baby...well, "missed opportunity" doesn't even begin to describe that.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Will&Sonny
Jan 23 2013, 11:18 PM
johnwalterseip
I'm not sure if it will play out exactly like that, but it's an interesting theory.

In any case, I've been saying for a while now that I think (and hope) that the secret is going to cause some problems down the road. Either Sonny is going to struggle with his decision to keep Chad's secret, knowing that it's something that Will needs to know (and that he's keeping a secret from Will after getting upset with Will for doing the same thing), or Will is going to find out at a bad time and get upset with Sonny for keeping the secret. I'd prefer to see Sonny struggle with his decision and ultimately tell Will the truth himself, though.

If the writers don't do something with the fact that Sonny knows this secret that could have a huge impact on Will's fight for custody of his baby...well, "missed opportunity" doesn't even begin to describe that.
It's all so tangled.

But does Sonny even know Will doesn't know? Chad knows that Will doesn't know what Gabi did, but I'm not sure Sonny knows.

Does that make sense?

I am going to have to make a baby drama flow chart.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

michr544125

Will&Sonny
johnwalterseip

Agree that would be such a wasted opportunity. They have to use this secret at some point. I almost hope Sonny keeps it and then Will gets upset in return at Sonny. But could that be where this other prison guy comes into play? What is Will gets upset with Sonny and starts dating this other guy? Not sure I like that. Will already has been swept up in Gabi for months because he had a one night stand with her. I just have this weird feeling about this prison guy. Or maybe the secret does come out and it's what finally makes Will turn on Gabi completely and is what turns this story from Will/Gabi/Nick to Wilson vs. Nabi. Seems to me if Freddie is taping with James there is a custody battle starting up. I see no other reason for Sonny and EJ scenes.
Edited by michr544125, Jan 23 2013, 11:47 PM.

Will&Sonny

Honeybees

But does Sonny even know Will doesn't know? Chad knows that Will doesn't know what Gabi did, but I'm not sure Sonny knows.

Does that make sense?

I am going to have to make a baby drama flow chart.

I can understand the confusion, because Sonny has operated on the assumption that Will does know and on the assumption that Will doesn't know at different points during this storyline. However, yes, I'm fairly certain that Sonny now knows that Will doesn't know about Gabi's involvement in Melanie's kidnapping.

At first, Sonny thought that was what Will was hiding from him, and he asked Justin if Will could get into legal trouble for keeping Gabi's secret. However, later, after Will and Sonny got into that argument about Sonny's sudden disapproval of Gabi, Chad stressed that Sonny couldn't tell anyone about Gabi's secret -- including Will -- and Sonny admitted that he couldn't blame Will for getting upset, since he had been unable to tell Will why he had suddenly started to disapprove of Gabi. And now Sonny knows exactly what Will was really hiding from him, so he has no reason to suspect that Will knows about Gabi's involvement in Melanie's kidnapping.
Edited by Will&Sonny, Jan 23 2013, 11:46 PM.

zanygrrl
Member Avatar

BalscoFan5
Jan 23 2013, 11:52 AM
Out of the loop here,but who the hell is Brian?
Brian is Will's biggest rival for Sonny's affections. While Will was sleeping with Gabi and running around town, pouting his love for Sonny, Sonny was being scoped by hotty-body, Brian. He backed off once Sonny made it clear he wasn't interested but he made it very clear he would be back if he ever saw a chance to hook up with Sonny.

I'm glad he's coming back, even if it's just for a short time. He's red hot and he definitely isn't shy about going after what he wants. Gonna be fun watching Sonny deal with all that focus. :cheer:

zanygrrl
Member Avatar

michr544125
Jan 23 2013, 11:33 PM
Will&Sonny
johnwalterseip

Agree that would be such a wasted opportunity. They have to use this secret at some point. I almost hope Sonny keeps it and then Will gets upset in return at Sonny. But could that be where this other prison guy comes into play? What is Will gets upset with Sonny and starts dating this other guy? Not sure I like that. Will already has been swept up in Gabi for months because he had a one night stand with her. I just have this weird feeling about this prison guy. Or maybe the secret does come out and it's what finally makes Will turn on Gabi completely and is what turns this story from Will/Gabi/Nick to Wilson vs. Nabi. Seems to me if Freddie is taping with James there is a custody battle starting up. I see no other reason for Sonny and EJ scenes.
I definitely feel that the Gabi secret will come out during the baby battle. It's quite possible that the upcoming Sonny/EJ scenes will be about how to expose the secret. After all, EJ knows everything, including Rafe's involvement in the cover up, and this is a great opportunity for him to kill two birds with one stone: 1. help Will with the custody battle, 2. get Rafe completely out of the picture.

newlabone

i just read all the comments and they are great. really good suggestions. writers you got a real good chance for a great story hear pleaseeeeeee don't mess it up and let it play out for a while sonny will and now brian can be a good story .... i love sonny but he is to calm and mellow. he has to wake up put vigor in his acting show deeeeeep emotion. he just found out the man he fought for so long is having a kid with gabi. is character is si mellow and bland. ya gotta spice up the acting writers give him story so he can show us he can act give him drama.let him yell,cry,scream even drink a little he has to loose it to make this story work. hesw to calm and mellow........ hes got to act the crap out of this cry a little show the depest emoyion man put a packin onion in yer pocket if ya got to in order to shed the tears. your an actor don't disappoint act the crap out of this me buddy. :rockon:

Oak Alley
Member Avatar
I'll always love you. Always

I can't wait to see Brian back in Salem!! I would like to see them go on their date though- instead of maybe just seeing them on their date, when Will sees them kissing... From the interview Brian seems so direct with Sonny and I am loving it! It's just what Sonny needs right now, and I'm looking forward to see Brian convincing Will he slept with Sonny- and later when Sonny finds out about that, if it even makes a difference to him...
Do we know how long Brian is back for? I hope it's not something that happens and is resolved in a couple of episodes...

Ilovecandy
Member Avatar

newlabone
Jan 24 2013, 02:06 AM
i just read all the comments and they are great. really good suggestions. writers you got a real good chance for a great story hear pleaseeeeeee don't mess it up and let it play out for a while sonny will and now brian can be a good story .... i love sonny but he is to calm and mellow. he has to wake up put vigor in his acting show deeeeeep emotion. he just found out the man he fought for so long is having a kid with gabi. is character is si mellow and bland. ya gotta spice up the acting writers give him story so he can show us he can act give him drama.let him yell,cry,scream even drink a little he has to loose it to make this story work. hesw to calm and mellow........ hes got to act the crap out of this cry a little show the depest emoyion man put a packin onion in yer pocket if ya got to in order to shed the tears. your an actor don't disappoint act the crap out of this me buddy. :rockon:
lmao ur post is funny hehe

LonePirate
Member Avatar

michr544125
Seems to me if Freddie is taping with James there is a custody battle starting up. I see no other reason for Sonny and EJ scenes.
I'm not convinced of that since EJ hired a custody lawyer who would presumably be the point person during the custody battle. It could very well happen, I'm just not certain it will. I think it is just as likely that Nick kidnaps or harms Will so EJ and Sonny work to locate Will or discover what happened to him.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

LonePirate
Jan 24 2013, 09:27 AM
michr544125
Seems to me if Freddie is taping with James there is a custody battle starting up. I see no other reason for Sonny and EJ scenes.
I'm not convinced of that since EJ hired a custody lawyer who would presumably be the point person during the custody battle. It could very well happen, I'm just not certain it will. I think it is just as likely that Nick kidnaps or harms Will so EJ and Sonny work to locate Will or discover what happened to him.
it better not happen i do not need remind of days pretend that lucas is not will father

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply