Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Will sees Sonny and Brian Kiss!; Airs Week of January 28
Topic Started: Jan 22 2013, 07:23 PM (14,432 Views)
johnwalterseip
Member Avatar

This arc of Brian taped in Mid October. Brantthen shot two films back to back starting in late October 2012. He also was shooting Pretty Little liars. So i could see this lasting a few episodes up to a few weeks max. It wont be a long story though
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

cantstopme
Member Avatar

michr544125
Jan 23 2013, 10:41 PM
As excited as I am about Brian returning, I wish they would do a longer split with Will truly being on the outs for a couple of months watching Sonny with another guy. I also wish they would have let Sonny act human and actually have sex with Brian. I think this is kind of a cop out. I just have this feeling this may not be that big of a deal. I find it odd there are no other spoilers except this article. I am going to wait and see this play out but I'd be shocked if this really gets that much air time. I'd be shocked if Brian is on for more than a few episodes. But at least Sonny is involved wit something else as he can't really be involved in the baby drama since he wants nothing to do with Will right now.
I definitely want some drama and angst, but I dont think I could stand it for a couple of months! lol. I love my Wilson too much.

PLLLEEEAAAASSSEEE Soap Gods, I beg of you, do not let sad mopey whiney Will come from the Brian/Sonny "sex". Let him be jealous and angry and fight for his man!! Please!

It'd be really nice if he hauled off and punched Brian right in the face when he drops the "sex" bomb on him. (So out of character but a gal can dream)

johnwalterseip
Member Avatar

I want Sonny to haul off and hit Brian/tell him off when he learns the lie Brian told Will. Will didnt keep the baby secret from Sonny out of malice. However Brian is being malicious with that lie he tells Will.

cantstopme
Member Avatar

The more I grow to love Wilson, the more concerned I am that they are going to torture me for the next 7 years the way they have with EJami.

KMan101
Member Avatar

AngelOB
Jan 23 2013, 08:17 AM
I am freaking loving this!!! Wow, did not see something like that coming. I LOVE my Wilson, but they need some sort of third wheel to get their storyline going and my lord Brian is hawt! If Sonny is going to make a mistake, he needs to make it with someone with a face like that. :wub:

I just realized that Days is going to have an all-male (temporary at least) love triangle. Holy shit. Whichever alien mother ship that has the real Ken Corday on board, my sincerest gratitude. Please feel free to keep him on board forever and perform whatever exploratory experiments on him that you deem necessary.
I'm pretty sure NBC wants the "gay storyline" (I hate that term :rolleyes: ). I doubt Corday does, but who knows? He checked out at least a decade ago, IMHO. He gets some notes, makes a sweeps preview and goes back to golfing.

johnwalterseip
Member Avatar

Corday said he wanted Wilson treated like every other couple

Honeybees
Member Avatar

I hope Wilson are treated better than most couples! But I do hope to see angst, breakups, spoiler guys, passionate reunions and at least one over-the-top gay wedding.

jackjenfan
Member Avatar

I'm glad someone else has stepped inbetween Will and Sonny. After Will sleeping with Gabi and lying about it and her pregnancy, I honestly don't see why Sonny would want to be with Will. Will was willing to toss a chance at parenting his own kid to stay with Sonny. I think Will really needs to grow up some before getting involved with anyone.

King
Member Avatar

This is exactly what I wanted to happen! Only I wanted Will to be the one to get closer to someone new during the breakup. :)

LonePirate
Member Avatar

King
Jan 25 2013, 08:24 PM
This is exactly what I wanted to happen! Only I wanted Will to be the one to get closer to someone new during the breakup. :)
The last time Will got close to someone else, he wound up with a baby on the way. Let's hope he has learned his lesson, at least for now.

michr544125

Why do I get the feeling this is much about nothing? Sonny and Brian aren't listed in any other spoilers except this article. If it was that big of a deal surely I'd think there would be more spoilers on this . I'm expecting at most 2 scenes between them two next week. :rolleyes:

supercool74
Member Avatar

michr544125
Jan 26 2013, 06:16 AM
Why do I get the feeling this is much about nothing? Sonny and Brian aren't listed in any other spoilers except this article. If it was that big of a deal surely I'd think there would be more spoilers on this . I'm expecting at most 2 scenes between them two next week. :rolleyes:
You're probably right. I think it just has to be enough for Will to see the kiss and then for him to think Brian and Sonny slept together. Once that is taken care of I'm thinking they won't really need Brian anymore. After Will thinks this, he'll probably avoid Sonny. By this time maybe Sonny will want to try things again with Will or maybe not.....but there will be this misunderstanding further separating them. Who knows. I actually kind of hope Brian doesn't stick around long. He's nice to look at but I already don't like his character. With him lying...I dislike him even more.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

I can sort of see why they would make Brian a jerk. He's super hot, and thus far been mature and lovely and someone that on paper would make a much better boyfriend for Sonny. Even Victor noticed how respectable he was. Although, on the other hand, I think it's a bit of a cop out, too. Sonny should want Will because he loves him, not because the competition is a jerk, if that makes sense.

On paper back in the day, Kayla looked nuts for preferring Steve over Jack but Jack didn't turn dark until deep into the story.

supercool74
Member Avatar

Honeybees
Jan 26 2013, 11:19 AM
I can sort of see why they would make Brian a jerk. He's super hot, and thus far been mature and lovely and someone that on paper would make a much better boyfriend for Sonny. Even Victor noticed how respectable he was. Although, on the other hand, I think it's a bit of a cop out, too. Sonny should want Will because he loves him, not because the competition is a jerk, if that makes sense.

On paper back in the day, Kayla looked nuts for preferring Steve over Jack but Jack didn't turn dark until deep into the story.
Oh Steve and Kayla. Good times. On paper, yes Brian probably would be a catch (not counting the lie he's about to tell), but Sonny is already in love with Will and has been for a while. You love who you love. Even if Brian didn't turn out to be a jerk, Sonny is already past the point of no return in regards to Will. Just like Kayla was with Steve. I'm hoping that whatever happens with Sonny and Brian...that maybe this helps him to realize that Will really is the one that he wants, warts and all. I still don't see how this all is going to play out though. Will and Sonny just kissed, basically showing that Sonny is still conflicted...he still wants Will even though he's angry. But then we know that he is going to go out with Brian and they kiss, but nothing more. I don't even see how he'd be interested in going out with anyone right now but...whatever. I wonder if they are still seeing each other come Valentine's Day, because apparently Will is alone and sad. I'm just wondering what happens in between this kiss and Valentine's Day. I guess Sonny is still not forgiving Will at that point? Or is Will not talking to Sonny because he thinks he has moved on?

LonePirate
Member Avatar

supercool74
Jan 26 2013, 12:07 PM
On paper, yes Brian probably would be a catch (not counting the lie he's about to tell), but Sonny is already in love with Will and has been for a while. You love who you love. Even if Brian didn't turn out to be a jerk, Sonny is already past the point of no return in regards to Will. Just like Kayla was with Steve. I'm hoping that whatever happens with Sonny and Brian...that maybe this helps him to realize that Will really is the one that he wants, warts and all. I still don't see how this all is going to play out though. Will and Sonny just kissed, basically showing that Sonny is still conflicted...he still wants Will even though he's angry. But then we know that he is going to go out with Brian and they kiss, but nothing more. I don't even see how he'd be interested in going out with anyone right now but...whatever. I wonder if they are still seeing each other come Valentine's Day, because apparently Will is alone and sad. I'm just wondering what happens in between this kiss and Valentine's Day. I guess Sonny is still not forgiving Will at that point? Or is Will not talking to Sonny because he thinks he has moved on?
More than likely, Brian comes along and sees that Sonny is down in the dumps. He obviously knows why (since the whole town knows about the wedding and baby) so he suggests they do something in an effort to take Sonny's mind off his problems. Sonny probably welcomes the distraction and there you have it. I'd be very surprised if Brian is still around come Valentine's Day and if he is, I doubt it will be in any capacity other than as a friend. Sonny obviously dones't respond to the kiss the way Brian would prefer; but that's not necessarily the end to their friendship either. I only hope Will speaks to Sonny about Brian, the kiss and the lie instead of moping around Salem. We know he talks to Justin and he will probably also talk to Marlena who has more time on her hands with John out of town. Then there is the upcoming reappearnace of T. He's played matchmaker in the past (twice now?) so he may be going for a hat trick next month. Then there are the wild cards of Chad and Abby who could work them both to help expedite a reunion since Sami, Lucas, Adrienne and Justin all seem to be staying above the fray for now. Whatever happens in the next few weeks, I have no doubt that they will be back together by the time the baby is born.

supercool74
Member Avatar

I'm kind of anxious for this Will/Justin conversation. I really wish that someone would address the similarities between Justin and Will. Even if Justin didn't know for sure that Angelica was carrying his child, I'm sure he had his suspicions and I don't think he let on to Adrienne about that. I don't remember the story well but I'm pretty sure he kept his affair secret, no? I really want Justin or Adrienne to speak up about what they were feeling during that time, and how they got through it. I still can't see T as matchmaker given the way he treated them both not that long ago. I like T now, but it just isn't realistic, although I do kind of hope to see him again. I think Abby would make the most sense, since she is cousin to both Will and Sonny. If they don't involve her somehow in their reconciliation, then I think they are missing the boat. It just makes sense. I agree about Will moping around town again. So tired of that. Maybe the happiness he has over the baby will kind of even the sadness out so that it isn't as pronounced. Actually, once he sees Sonny kissing Brian and thinks they slept together..maybe we'll get a more angry Will instead of mopey? I'd rather he were angry I think, than crying all the time....even though I do think he cries better than anyone on this show. :)
Edited by supercool74, Jan 26 2013, 01:03 PM.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

i do not see brian last lot of episodes

lovejustink

I'm hoping the show really does show Sonny's side of this story, I don't think we see that enough. The story always seems to be told in Will's point of view. I'm also happy to see Justin is becoming more a part of this story too. I think seeing Sonny's parents support through this story is important in Sonny's point of view to be told.

michr544125

supercool74
Jan 26 2013, 10:39 AM
michr544125
Jan 26 2013, 06:16 AM
You're probably right. I think it just has to be enough for Will to see the kiss and then for him to think Brian and Sonny slept together. Once that is taken care of I'm thinking they won't really need Brian anymore. After Will thinks this, he'll probably avoid Sonny. By this time maybe Sonny will want to try things again with Will or maybe not.....but there will be this misunderstanding further separating them. Who knows. I actually kind of hope Brian doesn't stick around long. He's nice to look at but I already don't like his character. With him lying...I dislike him even more.
I can't stand Brian. I only welcome him at this point because I think Sonny needs to figure out what he wants and I welcome any character that might give Sonny at least a bit more focus. I am just not sure how much more focus this will really give him. Will has finally figured out what he wants and that is a future with Sonny and his child to be. I hope that we can see Brian be that wakeup call for Sonny that despite Will lying he can't imagine his life without him and wants a to be part of a future family with Will.

For the longest time I wanted Sonny to hook up with another guy so bad. But after this last episode, I'm ok with just a kiss :tounge: . Sonny is obviously still very much in love with Will. And Will is no doubt head over heels for Sonny. The way it ended between them was so incomplete. I don't take them as being broken up at all. But at the same time I don't think Will can get upset with Sonny trying to figure things out if he can forgive Will. I just wish we could see Will not give up even after fining out that Sonny slept with Brian (even though we know it's not true) and instead fight for Sonny. But I have this feeling Will instead will go into a corner and cry about it. That is not the Will I want to see. I want to see a Will that has fight in him.

I agree with LonePirate that I think Tad probably plays as role in helping Will find out that Sonny never slept with Brian and he once again helps Sonny and Will find their way back to each other. Maybe it's the sap in me but I am hoping Valentine's Day maybe ends of on happier note with Will and Sonny back together, even if it starts off rough. Maybe this prison guy stalks one of them aka OLTL style (what Nick did to Kyle). There are a lot of similarities story wise between Kish and Wilson...only IMO the chemistry is much better between Sonny and Will and the writing is so much better Wilson.
Edited by michr544125, Jan 26 2013, 02:06 PM.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

supercool74
Jan 26 2013, 01:01 PM
I'm kind of anxious for this Will/Justin conversation. I really wish that someone would address the similarities between Justin and Will. Even if Justin didn't know for sure that Angelica was carrying his child, I'm sure he had his suspicions and I don't think he let on to Adrienne about that. I don't remember the story well but I'm pretty sure he kept his affair secret, no? I really want Justin or Adrienne to speak up about what they were feeling during that time, and how they got through it. I still can't see T as matchmaker given the way he treated them both not that long ago. I like T now, but it just isn't realistic, although I do kind of hope to see him again. I think Abby would make the most sense, since she is cousin to both Will and Sonny. If they don't involve her somehow in their reconciliation, then I think they are missing the boat. It just makes sense. I agree about Will moping around town again. So tired of that. Maybe the happiness he has over the baby will kind of even the sadness out so that it isn't as pronounced. Actually, once he sees Sonny kissing Brian and thinks they slept together..maybe we'll get a more angry Will instead of mopey? I'd rather he were angry I think, than crying all the time....even though I do think he cries better than anyone on this show. :)
Justin and Adrienne's POVs would be most welcome, especially since Adrienne raised Justin's son by Angelica as her own. Also, I wish that as the adopted parents of two (or three) sons, J&A could have been able to voice the idea that giving a child up for adoption is a giving, loving thing to do rather than "turning your back on your child" and being "weak and cowardly" as was expressed by some characters onscreen. Yes, I know Will didn't go about it the right way and there's a reason most adoptions are now open and bio parents get lots of counseling, there was still no person voicing the idea that giving up the child to loving stable parents might actually be a wise and mature thing for both Will and Gabi to consider. Even Sonny, who grew up with adopted brothers, could probably give a voice to that. Has a soap every had an open adoption story over the long term that worked and didn't end up with deception and baby switching?

As for Sonny, I really think he's hurt on multiple levels. He held Will's hand through the long, drawn out coming out angst and really thought Will had gotten through it. Even though it was a one-night lapse, finding out about it must have been a kick in Sonny's stomach even though he wasn't with Will at the time. On top of that, Will had unprotected sex.

Then, there was the deception about the baby. I still love the moment at the church where without words, FS played it so much like Sonny knew what Will was going to say before he said it. All the signs he missed were falling into place in his mind. And looking back on it, Will really slid into the lying. At first, he wasn't wrong not to tell anyone. He and Gabi needed to decide together what their options were and who to confide in. But once the Nick plan started swirling around, Will so needed help and didn't reach out to the one person, besides Marlena, that he could truly trust. That must have hurt more than the actual lie.
Edited by Honeybees, Jan 26 2013, 02:22 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply