Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Will sees Sonny and Brian Kiss!; Airs Week of January 28
Topic Started: Jan 22 2013, 07:23 PM (14,435 Views)
supercool74
Member Avatar

Honeybees
Jan 26 2013, 02:10 PM
supercool74
Jan 26 2013, 01:01 PM
I'm kind of anxious for this Will/Justin conversation. I really wish that someone would address the similarities between Justin and Will. Even if Justin didn't know for sure that Angelica was carrying his child, I'm sure he had his suspicions and I don't think he let on to Adrienne about that. I don't remember the story well but I'm pretty sure he kept his affair secret, no? I really want Justin or Adrienne to speak up about what they were feeling during that time, and how they got through it. I still can't see T as matchmaker given the way he treated them both not that long ago. I like T now, but it just isn't realistic, although I do kind of hope to see him again. I think Abby would make the most sense, since she is cousin to both Will and Sonny. If they don't involve her somehow in their reconciliation, then I think they are missing the boat. It just makes sense. I agree about Will moping around town again. So tired of that. Maybe the happiness he has over the baby will kind of even the sadness out so that it isn't as pronounced. Actually, once he sees Sonny kissing Brian and thinks they slept together..maybe we'll get a more angry Will instead of mopey? I'd rather he were angry I think, than crying all the time....even though I do think he cries better than anyone on this show. :)
Justin and Adrienne's POVs would be most welcome, especially since Adrienne raised Justin's son by Angelica as her own. Also, I wish that as the adopted parents of two (or three) sons, J&A could have been able to voice the idea that giving a child up for adoption is a giving, loving thing to do rather than "turning your back on your child" and being "weak and cowardly" as was expressed by some characters onscreen. Yes, I know Will didn't go about it the right way and there's a reason most adoptions are now open and bio parents get lots of counseling, there was still no person voicing the idea that giving up the child to loving stable parents might actually be a wise and mature thing for both Will and Gabi to consider. Even Sonny, who grew up with adopted brothers, could probably give a voice to that. Has a soap every had an open adoption story over the long term that worked and didn't end up with deception and baby switching?

As for Sonny, I really think he's hurt on multiple levels. He held Will's hand through the long, drawn out coming out angst and really thought Will had gotten through it. Even though it was a one-night lapse, finding out about it must have been a kick in Sonny's stomach even though he wasn't with Will at the time. On top of that, Will had unprotected sex.

Then, there was the deception about the baby. I still love the moment at the church where without words, FS played it so much like Sonny knew what Will was going to say before he said it. All the signs he missed were falling into place in his mind. And looking back on it, Will really slid into the lying. At first, he wasn't wrong not to tell anyone. He and Gabi needed to decide together what their options were and who to confide in. But once the Nick plan started swirling around, Will so needed help and didn't reach out to the one person, besides Marlena, that he could truly trust. That must have hurt more than the actual lie.
You know I've been so focused on Justin/Adrienne's points of view regarding Alex that I totally missed the whole adoption angle. I had kind of forgotten that the twins were adopted. That kind of pisses me off now in regards to Adrienne's attitude toward Will. I mean, I know she has reason to be pissed because he did lie after all. But still, you'd think she might have just a little bit of compassion for what he was going through. I don't know, maybe I'm expecting too much. :) I love Adrienne. She's part of the Johnson family (my favorite family on this show), but she's been rubbing me the wrong way lately with her attitude towards Will. I think Justin is being very understanding, maybe because he kind of has an inkling of how Will feels. I just wish Adrienne was a little more understanding as well. But I get why she feels the way she does....being in mama bear mode and all. I just don't like it much. :(
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Oh, and another element of the adoption story, Jo, Adrienne's mother, gave her two sons up for adoption to protect them from their abusive father and poverty. She wasn't ever vilified for that, although Harper Deveraux and his first wife were portrayed as lousy for only wanting Billy and not taking older brother Steve. Steve was angry at his mother for awhile, but I think he understood.

I keep bringing the adoption angle up, but I do think it's a missing piece in the story.

Wouldn't it be nice if Will's Uncle Jack was around to talk about his experience?

supercool74
Member Avatar

Honeybees
Jan 26 2013, 05:30 PM
Oh, and another element of the adoption story, Jo, Adrienne's mother, gave her two sons up for adoption to protect them from their abusive father and poverty. She wasn't ever vilified for that, although Harper Deveraux and his first wife were portrayed as lousy for only wanting Billy and not taking older brother Steve. Steve was angry at his mother for awhile, but I think he understood.

I keep bringing the adoption angle up, but I do think it's a missing piece in the story.

Wouldn't it be nice if Will's Uncle Jack was around to talk about his experience?
Unfortunately I doubt they'll ever hit upon the adoption angle. It's too bad. I still have hope about the whole Alex thing though. I really do think that maybe Justin could give some insight into what Will might have been thinking. I wish he'd have a good talk with Sonny regarding that..and Adrienne too since she was kind of in Sonny's place. I'd like to see her talk to him about how she worked through her feelings and stayed with Justin after she found out he was having a baby with another woman. So many layers this story could have....just hope they address them.

King
Member Avatar

LonePirate
Jan 25 2013, 08:58 PM
King
Jan 25 2013, 08:24 PM
This is exactly what I wanted to happen! Only I wanted Will to be the one to get closer to someone new during the breakup. :)
The last time Will got close to someone else, he wound up with a baby on the way. Let's hope he has learned his lesson, at least for now.
haha, I am just not a Sonny fan, but I am a huge Will fan...so I want someone new!

zyona

King
Jan 25 2013, 08:24 PM
This is exactly what I wanted to happen! Only I wanted Will to be the one to get closer to someone new during the breakup. :)
I wish it was Will too!

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Honeybees
Jan 26 2013, 05:30 PM

jack adpotive father may been better than jack real father is still was not good person
melisa is better to show that adoption can be good

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

michr544125
Jan 26 2013, 06:16 AM
Why do I get the feeling this is much about nothing? Sonny and Brian aren't listed in any other spoilers except this article. If it was that big of a deal surely I'd think there would be more spoilers on this . I'm expecting at most 2 scenes between them two next week. :rolleyes:
you probaly right

WillFan
Member Avatar

Remember Tad's girlfriend Audrey said she had a gay brother, but never said his name.
What if it is Brian?Tad is back for a reason.

johnwalterseip
Member Avatar

Brian & Audrey's brother are two different people

WillFan
Member Avatar

johnwalterseip
Jan 27 2013, 01:41 PM
How do you know? Audrey's brother name was never said.

johnwalterseip
Member Avatar

WillFan
Jan 27 2013, 02:00 PM
johnwalterseip
Cant say but Ive been told by reliable folk that they are tywo different folk

WillFan
Member Avatar

johnwalterseip
Jan 27 2013, 02:14 PM
WillFan
johnwalterseip
You may be right after all,I found this online,not sure of the source.

Brendan Coughlin was online tonight (1/26)

Brendan Coughlin was online tonight and IMed with some WilSon fans. These are unofficial/unconfirmed spoilers that have since been deleted from Twitter. Take with a grain of salt.

· T is on within the next month. Right now they are filming mid to end of April.

· T has scenes coming up with Will, Sonny, Gabi & Brian.

· T will try and hook up Audrey’s brother and Brian.

· One thing that was asked of him was it was hoped that the show would take a leap of faith for a Wilson wedding. He said he hoped they would, too.

· Chandler’s contract is up in September. He said Chandler wants to stay.

http://iheartwilson.tumblr.com/post/41584854004/brendan-coughlin-was-online-tonight-1-26

johnwalterseip
Member Avatar

WillFan
Jan 27 2013, 02:30 PM
johnwalterseip
Jan 27 2013, 02:14 PM
WillFan
johnwalterseip
You may be right after all,I found this online,not sure of the source.

Brendan Coughlin was online tonight (1/26)

Brendan Coughlin was online tonight and IMed with some WilSon fans. These are unofficial/unconfirmed spoilers that have since been deleted from Twitter. Take with a grain of salt.

· T is on within the next month. Right now they are filming mid to end of April.

· T has scenes coming up with Will, Sonny, Gabi & Brian.

· T will try and hook up Audrey’s brother and Brian.

· One thing that was asked of him was it was hoped that the show would take a leap of faith for a Wilson wedding. He said he hoped they would, too.

· Chandler’s contract is up in September. He said Chandler wants to stay.

http://iheartwilson.tumblr.com/post/41584854004/brendan-coughlin-was-online-tonight-1-26
Yes That is it

johnwalterseip
Member Avatar

http://www.jason47.com/days/contractstatus.html

Chandler's contract ends December 2013

WillFan
Member Avatar

johnwalterseip
Jan 27 2013, 02:51 PM

I know that why I don't trust the source.

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Yes, I wish they would bring up the Justin/Adrienne angle more in regards this being similar to this story. I want to hear from both Justin and Adrienne on this, especially when talking to their moping son -Sonny and loser Willass about the hell they went through with Alexander. If they would touch this side of this lame story I would care more.

am103
Member Avatar

So... Who is Audrey and when did we see her?

johnwalterseip
Member Avatar

Audrey is Tad's Girl Friend. We saw her on in early November

johnwalterseip
Member Avatar

Mirage75
Jan 27 2013, 03:22 PM
Yes, I wish they would bring up the Justin/Adrienne angle more in regards this being similar to this story. I want to hear from both Justin and Adrienne on this, especially when talking to their moping son -Sonny and loser Willass about the hell they went through with Alexander. If they would touch this side of this lame story I would care more.

Justin is on this week & wally Kurt said he has more coming up and is working on a court case with EJ. Many speculate its the Will Vs. Gabi custody fight

johnwalterseip
Member Avatar

WillFan
Jan 27 2013, 03:18 PM
johnwalterseip
Jan 27 2013, 02:51 PM

I know that why I don't trust the source.
Brendan Coughlin said that Chandler's contract ends Sept 2013. He was probably just mistaken

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply