Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Will sees Sonny and Brian Kiss!; Airs Week of January 28
Topic Started: Jan 22 2013, 07:23 PM (14,666 Views)
kay
Member Avatar
Kay

supercool74
Jan 26 2013, 12:07 PM
Honeybees
Jan 26 2013, 11:19 AM
I can sort of see why they would make Brian a jerk. He's super hot, and thus far been mature and lovely and someone that on paper would make a much better boyfriend for Sonny. Even Victor noticed how respectable he was. Although, on the other hand, I think it's a bit of a cop out, too. Sonny should want Will because he loves him, not because the competition is a jerk, if that makes sense.

On paper back in the day, Kayla looked nuts for preferring Steve over Jack but Jack didn't turn dark until deep into the story.
Oh Steve and Kayla. Good times. On paper, yes Brian probably would be a catch (not counting the lie he's about to tell), but Sonny is already in love with Will and has been for a while. You love who you love. Even if Brian didn't turn out to be a jerk, Sonny is already past the point of no return in regards to Will. Just like Kayla was with Steve. I'm hoping that whatever happens with Sonny and Brian...that maybe this helps him to realize that Will really is the one that he wants, warts and all. I still don't see how this all is going to play out though. Will and Sonny just kissed, basically showing that Sonny is still conflicted...he still wants Will even though he's angry. But then we know that he is going to go out with Brian and they kiss, but nothing more. I don't even see how he'd be interested in going out with anyone right now but...whatever. I wonder if they are still seeing each other come Valentine's Day, because apparently Will is alone and sad. I'm just wondering what happens in between this kiss and Valentine's Day. I guess Sonny is still not forgiving Will at that point? Or is Will not talking to Sonny because he thinks he has moved on?
I know Brian will try to get Sonny to have sex on first date and gets rejected but Brian lies to Will and says they did.. Wonder if maybe Brian tries again on another date and is successful in getting him into bed. Sonny had ordered a Valentines Gift for Will the morning of the wedding. What if Will gets the gift on Valentines Day and tries to return it to Sonny at his apartment and interrupts Sonny and Brian "doing the deed"? That would be truly devastating for Will.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

WillFan
Jan 27 2013, 01:30 PM
Remember Tad's girlfriend Audrey said she had a gay brother, but never said his name.
What if it is Brian?Tad is back for a reason.
Brian is not Audrey's brother. The actor who plays T was Online Saturday tweeting with WilSon fans and he said T was going to appear in February and he would be in scenes with Will and Sonny and GaBby and Brian. He said T was going to try to hook up Brian with Audrey's brother.
Edited by kay, Jan 28 2013, 05:43 PM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

newlabone

how about will goes to sonnys apartment to return the v-gift he opens up the door finds sonny passed out on the floor. he tries to bring him around but can't. will spies a bottle of whiskey empty beside him on the floor. will knows sonny don't drink and realizes sonny is in bad shape. sonny was so heart broken on v-day he just started to drink cause he can't handle being without will and thinking about the lies will told him and can't handle it. will call am ambulance sonny is rushed to the hospital. sonny is dx with alcohol posioning and ends up on life support. it is weeks before sonny final start to show a sign of improvement. he hear will visiting him staying 24/7 by his side final will looses it very hight emotional dramatic scene. will cries, hold sonny begs him to fight will scream as loud as he can i can;t go on without you he is emotional spent marlena is there she is holding will as will hold sonny marlena breaks down and is almost as emotional as will. sonny codes his heat stops . marlena yell for will to let sonny go will has chest pain with the stress of thinking sonny is dead. marlena gives sonny a heat thump his heart starts sonnys opens his eyes wide very briefly start right into will eyes and say very weakly i love you..............hey people what ya think. a writer spark your interest. :wave:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

johnwalterseip
Member Avatar

kay
Jan 28 2013, 05:35 PM
WillFan
Remember Tad's girlfriend Audrey said she had a gay brother, but never said his name.
Brian is not Audrey's brother. The actor who plays T was Online Saturday tweeting with WilSon fans and he said T was going to appear in February and he would be in scenes with Will and Sonny and GaBby and Brian. He said T was going to try to hook up Brian with Audrey's brother.
T tries to hook Brian up with Audrey's brother later this spring. They just filmed those scenes

Will&Sonny

johnwalterseip
Jan 29 2013, 09:02 PM
kay
WillFan
T tries to hook Brian up with Audrey's brother later this spring. They just filmed those scenes
Based on the spoilers from Brendan Coughlin's Twitter discussion, it seems reasonable to assume that Will and Sonny definitely reunite before April. I'm kind of expecting it to be resolved before the end of February, personally, but that's just a feeling that I've been getting.

In any case, if we don't get a great love scene (or love scenes -- plural) when they reunite, I'm going to be pissed. If it were a straight couple, we'd see them in bed together for a solid week. :soapbox:

michr544125

Will&Sonny
Jan 29 2013, 09:11 PM
johnwalterseip
kay
WillFan
Based on the spoilers from Brendan Coughlin's Twitter discussion, it seems reasonable to assume that Will and Sonny definitely reunite before April. I'm kind of expecting it to be resolved before the end of February, personally, but that's just a feeling that I've been getting.

In any case, if we don't get a great love scene (or love scenes -- plural) when they reunite, I'm going to be pissed. If it were a straight couple, we'd see them in bed together for a solid week. :soapbox:
I'd be surprised if Will and Sonny aren't back together by end of Valentine's Day. Sounds to me like Brian is not around very long. His only purpose seems to be to make Will realize how bad he fucked up and for Sonny to realize that despite what Will did, he can't imagine not being with him. Once the kiss is over and Brian says he had sex with Sonny, I don't see what else would be standing in the way of Will and Sonny finding their way back to each other.
Edited by michr544125, Jan 29 2013, 09:35 PM.

supercool74
Member Avatar

Will&Sonny
johnwalterseip
kay
WillFan

Oh, I agree with you there! There'd better be some great love scenes. Make up sex is the best! ;) If they don't, then I too will be thoroughly pissed. I'm kind of wondering what the point is of having T setting up Brian with the brother though. Why would he even be around by that time? Sounds like maybe Will and Sonny are already back together at that point. Unless Brian is still hanging around, holding out for Sonny and this was a way for Will to get him to back off...by having T set him up with someone else. :shrug: I just don't understand why they would even go to the trouble of having a story for someone like Brian who is not a main character on this show.

johnwalterseip
Member Avatar

Yeah Wilson are Gonna b together by the end of February at the latest

Ilovecandy
Member Avatar

newlabone
Jan 29 2013, 01:08 AM
how about will goes to sonnys apartment to return the v-gift he opens up the door finds sonny passed out on the floor. he tries to bring him around but can't. will spies a bottle of whiskey empty beside him on the floor. will knows sonny don't drink and realizes sonny is in bad shape. sonny was so heart broken on v-day he just started to drink cause he can't handle being without will and thinking about the lies will told him and can't handle it. will call am ambulance sonny is rushed to the hospital. sonny is dx with alcohol posioning and ends up on life support. it is weeks before sonny final start to show a sign of improvement. he hear will visiting him staying 24/7 by his side final will looses it very hight emotional dramatic scene. will cries, hold sonny begs him to fight will scream as loud as he can i can;t go on without you he is emotional spent marlena is there she is holding will as will hold sonny marlena breaks down and is almost as emotional as will. sonny codes his heat stops . marlena yell for will to let sonny go will has chest pain with the stress of thinking sonny is dead. marlena gives sonny a heat thump his heart starts sonnys opens his eyes wide very briefly start right into will eyes and say very weakly i love you..............hey people what ya think. a writer spark your interest. :wave:
lol i like your idea but i want Brian and Sonny tho heeh but good idea

Ilovecandy
Member Avatar

I hope Brian and Sonny last a good four months WilSon Who??????

johnwalterseip
Member Avatar

If Brian is on 4 episodes Id be shocked. Brant Daugherty filmed two films back to back from Oct 29-end of November. Then vacationed in europe til Christmas. Now he started Shooting Army Wives and will be a regular next season. Yep Brian is a brief blip just to cause more angst

michr544125

johnwalterseip
Jan 30 2013, 06:01 PM
If Brian is on 4 episodes Id be shocked. Brant Daugherty filmed two films back to back from Oct 29-end of November. Then vacationed in europe til Christmas. Now he started Shooting Army Wives and will be a regular next season. Yep Brian is a brief blip just to cause more angst
I'd be shocked also if Brian were in at least 4 episodes. I agree. Looking at his twitter he wasn't even in LA for more than a week total it seems for Oct/Nov/Dec.
Edited by michr544125, Jan 30 2013, 07:03 PM.

Will&Sonny

I love how stalker-ish we're getting about Brant Daugherty's comings and goings. Oh, the wonders of GPS coordinates on tweets. :lol:

kh2os17

Ilovecandy
Jan 30 2013, 05:29 PM
You've probably been asked this before, but where is your profile picture from?

esp13
Member Avatar

Will&Sonny
johnwalterseip
kay
WillFan

In the past that would be true, but that hasn't been true on this show in a long, long time. I can't think of a true couple reunion in the last 5 years that got multiple days of love scenes. Jack and Jennifer didn't get any. Bo and Hope maybe got one when they finally got back together after the NT Hope fiasco.

Sami might have gotten some with Rafe at some point, but that's Sami. I honestly don't think any couple has gotten a really good reunion payoff for a long time. So I wouldn't be holding your breath for one now.

Harlee Kin
Member Avatar

Nooo! I was so sad for Will today when he saw them kissing! First he has to deal with Sami as a mom all these years, then he gets involved with Gabi because he has trouble standing up for himself, then he is about to have a relationship with Sonny and now THIS! Please, let the poor kid get some breaks.

Ilovecandy
Member Avatar

kh2os17
Jan 30 2013, 11:48 PM
Ilovecandy
Jan 30 2013, 05:29 PM
You've probably been asked this before, but where is your profile picture from?
its before the wedding the bachelor "part" for Nick Sonny was talking to LuAS, or do you need a link?

johnwalterseip
Member Avatar

Ok I hate Brian but love the drama & knowing this short term, I cant wait to have his lie to Will that Brian & Sonny had sex, to blow up in Brian's face.

Now having said that, Brant Daugherty is so good as the sly, manipulative guy who plays innocent but we and he both know better. It always looks like Brant is having the time of his life as Brian.

Will&Sonny

I'm curious to know more about this group date thing that's supposed to happen in April, because surely, Sonny's going to find out about Brian's deception within the next week or two, right? And he will presumably be pissed off about this, right? So why would he and Will be hanging out with Brian again in April? What makes them suddenly decide to forgive and forget? Does Brian start supporting them as a couple, or does he find out about the date and try to sabotage it, leading T to try to set Brian up with Audrey's brother so that Brian will have someone -- thing, something -- to do other than trying to sabotage Will and Sonny's relationship?

I need more spoilers pronto!

supercool74
Member Avatar

Will&Sonny
Feb 1 2013, 10:01 AM
I'm curious to know more about this group date thing that's supposed to happen in April, because surely, Sonny's going to find out about Brian's deception within the next week or two, right? And he will presumably be pissed off about this, right? So why would he and Will be hanging out with Brian again in April? What makes them suddenly decide to forgive and forget? Does Brian start supporting them as a couple, or does he find out about the date and try to sabotage it, leading T to try to set Brian up with Audrey's brother so that Brian will have someone -- thing, something -- to do other than trying to sabotage Will and Sonny's relationship?

I need more spoilers pronto!
Yeah, I had the same questions. I was wondering why they would all be hanging out after all of this goes down. You would think that Sonny would be angry with him...and I don't think Will is going to want him around at all. :shrug:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply