Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
EJ and Sami Have Sex!; Airs Week of January 28
Topic Started: Jan 22 2013, 07:31 PM (13,679 Views)
PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

The latest SOD features an article about Sami and EJ.

Sami realizes she has to come clean with EJ and confess that she planned to reunite with Rafe before the baby drama unfolded at Gabi and Nick's wedding. Too bad Rafe beats her to the punch and tells EJ instead.

Across town, Sami engages in a harsh confrontation with Gabi, incensed by Gabi and Nick's efforts to pursue full custody of Will's baby. Nick steps between the two women and demands Sami back off. Later, Nick updates Rafe about what went down between the two ladies.

Meanwhile, at Sami's apartment, she tells EJ about where things where headed with Rafe. EJ appears to take the news in stride, preferring to focus on where their own relationship is headed. The two fall into a kiss and are about to make love when Rafe interrupts, furious over Sami's treatment of Gabi. Rafe notices how at home EJ seems but chooses to focus on Gabi.

"If Sami wants to make the decision to be with EJ, Rafe isn't going to stand in the way, says Galen Gering. "He basically sees it as Sami's bad choice."

After Rafe's departure, Sami quietly tells EJ that she now sees both men for who they really are and adds that it makes her choice clear. She kisses EJ and they begin to make love.

For more, check out the latest SOD.
Edited by PhoenixRising05, Jan 22 2013, 08:08 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lene
Member Avatar

Team EJAMI!!!!!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

esp13
Member Avatar

Yeah, I was kind of afraid of that.
Offline Profile Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

I want to see this play out.

I'm hoping there's more to this convo than is talked about here.
Online Profile Goto Top

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Oh lawd.
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

PhoenixRising05
Jan 22 2013, 07:31 PM
Meanwhile, at Sami's apartment, she tells EJ about where things where headed with Rafe. EJ appears to take the news in stride, preferring to focus on where their own relationship is headed. The two fall into a kiss and are about to make love when Rafe interrupts, furious over Sami's treatment of Gabi. Rafe notices how at him EJ seems but chooses to focus on Gabi.
Is the bold supposed to be "at ease"?

Anyway, I like that Sami was going to tell Everett and that he takes it in stride. They weren't an official couple or anything so its not like she cheated. As long as Sami comes clean and explains why she was mistaken in choosing Rafe and why she now wants Everett instead (REAL reasons not crappy baby only reasons) then I don't see it as a big deal. I'm interested as to how it will actually play out.
Offline Profile Goto Top

gailwinters
Member Avatar

Hey, I'm not ashamed to admit that I'm all about some nekkid EJ.
Edited by gailwinters, Jan 22 2013, 07:46 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

I'm OK with this if she never has sex with anyone else other than EJ ever again. If this is where Sami's lazy-susan vagina stops spinning then so be it, just stop this back and forth between men.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar
Brenda: "Let the fireworks begin." Sonny: "With you and me, Brenda, it's guaranteed."

I wish it wasn't in GG's perspective, cause I gives no fucks about what he is saying. Other than that....EJ AND SAMI HAVE SEX :cheer:
Edited by Sonny_BrendaFan, Jan 22 2013, 07:49 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

granolagirl
Member Avatar

She's been bouncing back and forth between them since George W. Bush's second term, so I'm glad EJverett takes it in stride.
Edited by granolagirl, Jan 22 2013, 08:03 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

camera shy

Amazing, Ejami have sex yet the only person who gives their perspective is Rafe. Where's the big sit down interivew with AS and JS as Ejami finally starts to happen lock, stock and barrel after seven years of waiting?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww.
Offline Profile Goto Top

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

tomsawyer
Jan 22 2013, 07:43 PM
PhoenixRising05
Jan 22 2013, 07:31 PM
Meanwhile, at Sami's apartment, she tells EJ about where things where headed with Rafe. EJ appears to take the news in stride, preferring to focus on where their own relationship is headed. The two fall into a kiss and are about to make love when Rafe interrupts, furious over Sami's treatment of Gabi. Rafe notices how at him EJ seems but chooses to focus on Gabi.
Is the bold supposed to be "at ease"?

Anyway, I like that Sami was going to tell Everett and that he takes it in stride. They weren't an official couple or anything so its not like she cheated. As long as Sami comes clean and explains why she was mistaken in choosing Rafe and why she now wants Everett instead (REAL reasons not crappy baby only reasons) then I don't see it as a big deal. I'm interested as to how it will actually play out.
It was supposed to be "at home." I corrected it. Sorry about the typo!

I hope they just stick to this. I've liked how they've treated this as a real triangle (sort of) and how it blended in with other stories throughout. Now, just stick with EJ and Sami for at least a year and, if you break them up, please no more of the same triangle.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Harmony233

to me this doesn't sound like safe is over but i don't care about either couple so whoever gets sami is the real loser
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

I echo others' sentiments in my interest to see how this goes down. I've learned over and over that spoilers don't play out differently on screen. My fingers are crossed that it's going to be lovely. Bonus: ejami sex! :sex4: Nekkid EJ! :rockon:
Edited by JamaicanBeauty7, Jan 22 2013, 08:28 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Safensane

Yay! They sooooo deserve each other......hopefully Rafe sees the light and closes the door on this insane mental case...move on to somebody, anybody who can think rationally and understands what love and loyalty means. I almost feel sorry for EJ, the chump...give him a few weeks, he'll be banging his head on the wall, sorry he ever brought this bimbo into his life! :drunk:
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

I can't wait to see how this unfolds. :wub2: I wonder what prompts Sami's decision to be honest before starting the relationship? That's a big step for her.
Offline Profile Goto Top

elci525
Member Avatar

Eh, this doesn't sounds all that special or ground-breaking.

Whatever Sami. Just stick with a guy and we'll see how it goes or doesn't go. That is all I am really interested in.

And I'll be FFing through most of the gory details.

I kind of really love Rafe just washing his hands of Sami (at least for now). Of course he can't tell her want to do. Just let her make her bad choices, it should be of so little interest to Rafe at this point, as he has much bigger issues to contend with. I just want to this to be done with already - will make blocking out whole chunks of episode easier.
Edited by elci525, Jan 22 2013, 08:44 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Wait...is this the weejk they start to make love but EJ throws on the breaks? Because I thought they don't actually make love until the week of 2/4...which would be week after next.

Offline Profile Goto Top

Dreamy
Member Avatar

Not interested!
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic