Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
EJ and Sami Have Sex!; Airs Week of January 28
Topic Started: Jan 22 2013, 07:31 PM (13,742 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Jan 22 2013, 08:54 PM
Wait...is this the weejk they start to make love but EJ throws on the breaks? Because I thought they don't actually make love until the week of 2/4...which would be week after next.

This is both. Earlier in the write-up is when he puts on the breaks. It says the begin to make love, so maybe that's Friday and then it picks up the following week?
Offline Profile Goto Top

gailwinters
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Wait...is this the weejk they start to make love but EJ throws on the breaks? Because I thought they don't actually make love until the week of 2/4...which would be week after next.

EJ throws on the brakes this week. Based on this article and other spoilers, they must start to make love on Friday of next week and it carries over to the week of 2/4.

Offline Profile Goto Top

MaryH

I don't understand why Sami is so upset with Gabbi and Nick trying to get full custody of the baby? Isn't that what her and EJ are trying to do as well? I'm so sick of Sami and her holier than thou attitude.

This triangle will never be over. sigh.
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

gailwinters
Jan 22 2013, 08:58 PM
SocRMum1

EJ throws on the brakes this week. Based on this article and other spoilers, they must start to make love on Friday of next week and it carries over to the week of 2/4.

Sex Cliffhanger!
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

MaryH
Jan 22 2013, 09:14 PM
I don't understand why Sami is so upset with Gabbi and Nick trying to get full custody of the baby? Isn't that what her and EJ are trying to do as well? I'm so sick of Sami and her holier than thou attitude.

This triangle will never be over. sigh.
I don't think Sami or EJ has tried to talk Will into getting full custody. Yet, anyway. What might happen is that Sami finds out what Nick is doing, then loses it and tries to push for the same thing (since she's supposed to say Gabi has no business raising a child, soon).
Offline Profile Goto Top

chinkybig

Thanks for the heads-up (no pun intended). Just add it to the stuff for me to FF.
Offline Profile Goto Top

greeneyedgirl
Member Avatar

SQUEEEEEE!!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

This isn't anything new or exciting. One guy pisses Sami off, so she goes to the other....for now.
Offline Profile Goto Top

mer4santo
Member Avatar
whaaaaaat?

This isn't going to work for me. Just another lame rush to bed story.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ejole Lifer

No thank you. Yuck.
Offline Profile Goto Top

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

Don't forget to get checked out at the hospital after EJ. Who knows what's growing in Sami's cooch.
Offline Profile Goto Top

samixxx
Member Avatar

lol

Thanks for posting.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

I think I'm done with DAYS. Sami back to her rapist/almost killed her step father/baby nabbing/ blackmailer of son ex! OH LORD!
Offline Profile Goto Top

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

I don't get the exclamation points in the story. It's not as if this is something new and innovative. Maybe it doesn't work, and that's why EJ falls off the radar in February......THAT would be new and innovative.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kansa
Member Avatar

Finally, a reason to start watching again! Team Ejami!!! :cheer:
Offline Profile Goto Top

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

EJ_SamiFF
Jan 22 2013, 07:49 PM
I wish it wasn't in GG's perspective, cause I gives no fucks about what he is saying. Other than that....EJ AND SAMI HAVE SEX :cheer:
Yeah I agree.. annoyed over the Rafe interruption.. whatever.

EJ finally gets laid,.. this MUST be celebrated. LOL ;)
Offline Profile Goto Top

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

gailwinters
Jan 22 2013, 08:58 PM
SocRMum1

So lets get this straight, EJ throws on the brakes after this or has he already done so?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Will&Sonny

Couldn't. Care. Less.

That said, to expand on what gailwinters said earlier (since there have been other questions about the order of events since then)...

From the spoiler thread for the week of January 21st:

Wednesday January 23:
Rafe accuses Sami of manipulation.
Sami and EJ make out and almost have sex.

Thursday January 24:
EJ pulls away from making love to having sex with Sami.

From the spoiler thread for the week of January 28th:

Thursday January 31:
Rafe admits to EJ that he and Sami were about to reunite before Gabi's wedding fiasco.
Sami makes a heartfelt confession to EJ.
EJ and Sami's make-out session is interrupted.

Friday February 1:
Rafe warns Sami to stop attacking his sister.
Sami tells EJ how she now sees Rafe and EJ for who they are and her choice is crystal clear

From this thread:

Sami and E.J. have sex during the week of January 28th.

From the "look ahead" spoiler for the week of February 4th:

Source Look Ahead: Week of February 4, 2013
Sami and EJ finally make love have sex.

So...we can deduce that, as lysie suggested earlier, Sami and E.J. start having sex on the Friday, February 1st episode, and it continues into the Monday, February 4th episode.

It also sounds like two of the three times that Sami tries to jump into bed with E.J. are a direct result of a heated argument with Rafe. Someone's getting her hot and bothered, but I don't think that person is E.J. :run:
Edited by Will&Sonny, Jan 23 2013, 02:37 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

They start sweeps with a lot of goodies like EJami. My question is will the scenes top May napping in 2008? lol ..... it will be interesting to see what Sami tells EJ about her choice. :)
Offline Profile Goto Top

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

I'm guessing AS and JS weren't quoted for the article because they give even less of a shit than I do at this point. It will be something of a novelty to see E.J. and Sami have fully consensual, non-coerced sex though, so there's that.

I like Rafe washing his hands. It's been a long time coming, but better late than never. I want it to actually keep, and not to have Sami and Rafe make their way back to each other after a tortured, protracted separation. They're not compatible and too much has happened. Rafe may not be the most likable character to some, but he deserves better. He deserves a clean slate. Had it not required the breaking up of Caustin, he and Carrie could have been smug and perfect together forever.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic