Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
EJ and Sami Have Sex!; Airs Week of January 28
Topic Started: Jan 22 2013, 07:31 PM (13,646 Views)
presley23
Member Avatar

JessicaLeigh
Jan 23 2013, 03:49 AM
I'm guessing AS and JS weren't quoted for the article because they give even less of a shit than I do at this point. It will be something of a novelty to see E.J. and Sami have fully consensual, non-coerced sex though, so there's that.

I like Rafe washing his hands. It's been a long time coming, but better late than never. I want it to actually keep, and not to have Sami and Rafe make their way back to each other after a tortured, protracted separation. They're not compatible and too much has happened. Rafe may not be the most likable character to some, but he deserves better. He deserves a clean slate. Had it not required the breaking up of Caustin, he and Carrie could have been smug and perfect together forever.
I wish I could like this post more than once!!

:cheers:
Offline Profile Goto Top

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

wait it says they begin to have sex. So how many folks will interrupt them before they do the nasty?
GROSSSSS!
Offline Profile Goto Top

AngelOB
Member Avatar
Life is awesome

LucasHortonFan
Jan 23 2013, 07:16 AM
wait it says they begin to have sex. So how many folks will interrupt them before they do the nasty?
GROSSSSS!
From the sounds of it, both of Sami's exes.
Offline Profile Goto Top

AngelOB
Member Avatar
Life is awesome

Well I'm fully on board with all of this. I've been abusing the FF button on my remote control for nigh on four years now, it will be nice to give that sucker a break for a while.
Offline Profile Goto Top

PatNS
Member Avatar

The title is right - Those two have sex ... the ending of the article is wrong. They dont' 'make love' because both Sami and EJ are incapable of love.

I laughed at the part that says Sami sees both men for who they are and her choice is clear. So she picks her rapist - both actual and by proxy and the guy who kidnapped her child and let her believe said child was dead, the man that forced her to tell her children she didn't love them anymore or want them ... not to mention the myriad of other felonies EJ has committed and the damage he and his father have caused her family - over a decent man ... oh yeah it's very clear that Sami is insane.

I'm so glad Rafe sees Sami for who she really is - now maybe he can move on and get the last laugh on EJ when Sami cheats on him the minute she doesn't like something he does or says.
Offline Profile Goto Top

EJfanForever
Member Avatar

Can't wait to see it! Finally we EJammers are getting some EJamiloving :)
Edited by EJfanForever, Jan 23 2013, 01:01 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

Southofsoap
Jan 22 2013, 07:47 PM
I'm OK with this if she never has sex with anyone else other than EJ ever again. If this is where Sami's lazy-susan vagina stops spinning then so be it, just stop this back and forth between men.
This is a soap so the chance of Sami never having sex with anyone else again is nada and the chance of this triangle being dead and gone is zip, zero and zilch.
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

magicsteacher
Jan 23 2013, 09:11 AM
Southofsoap
I'm OK with this if she never has sex with anyone else other than EJ ever again. If this is where Sami's lazy-susan vagina stops spinning then so be it, just stop this back and forth between men.
This is a soap so the chance of Sami never having sex with anyone else again is nada and the chance of this triangle being dead and gone is zip, zero and zilch.
I don't think anybody thinks Sami is never going to be with another man. It's a soap. Partner-switching and bed-hopping is par for the course. I'm just glad v 3.0 of the Ejamafe triangle seems to be coming to a close. It's been over 5 months of back and forth. It's time to move on.
Offline Profile Goto Top

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Jan 23 2013, 09:24 AM
magicsteacher
Jan 23 2013, 09:11 AM
Southofsoap
I don't think anybody thinks Sami is never going to be with another man. It's a soap. Partner-switching and bed-hopping is par for the course. I'm just glad v 3.0 of the Ejamafe triangle seems to be coming to a close. It's been over 5 months of back and forth. It's time to move on.
V 3 of this triangle may be over, but I am guessing that v 4 will appear in the not too distant future. KC seems to like these triangles and not supercouples.
Offline Profile Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

PatNS
Jan 23 2013, 08:23 AM
The title is right - Those two have sex ... the ending of the article is wrong. They dont' 'make love' because both Sami and EJ are incapable of love.

I laughed at the part that says Sami sees both men for who they are and her choice is clear. So she picks her rapist - both actual and by proxy and the guy who kidnapped her child and let her believe said child was dead, the man that forced her to tell her children she didn't love them anymore or want them ... not to mention the myriad of other felonies EJ has committed and the damage he and his father have caused her family - over a decent man ... oh yeah it's very clear that Sami is insane.

I'm so glad Rafe sees Sami for who she really is - now maybe he can move on and get the last laugh on EJ when Sami cheats on him the minute she doesn't like something he does or says.
From what I've seen Sami has given just as much as she's gotten where EJ is concerned. It's hard to top shooting someone in the head.

And yet...those two crazy kids just can't seem to stay away from each other. :wub:

Will it last forever? Of course not. But this sounds like it has the potential to be as good as it's ever been for EJami in the romance department for longer than a day or two - so I'm cautiously optimistic that I'll be enjoying them for the foreseeable future.
Offline Profile Goto Top

NicoleLVR

Wait is this like the fourth time they have slept together in 6.5 years? And never once has she told him she loves him, oh EJ you'll take any scrap and bit won't you?
Offline Profile Goto Top

TribeHines
Member Avatar

Happy that EJ and Sami are doing the deed, and very curious about the convo that takes place prior to this.

I do hope Sami tells EJ she's in love with him.

TFP :)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Luvmydays
Member Avatar

:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Don't care really. This story is beyond old and stale. But if they actually just go with EJ and Sami and see how it does with ratings and see if they can actually maintain a relationship without being boring as all hell...I'll be thrilled. Its time for the musical beds to stop between these characters. I want EJ and Sami to either fail or succeed on their own without the Rafe aspect cutting into the story. When Rafe pops back up in like a week then I'll be giving up again.
Offline Profile Goto Top

greatscott114
Member Avatar

And in two weeks EJ will piss Sami off so she'll jump into bed with Rafe and VOILA! A "Who's the Daddy" s/l centered around Sami. :puke: Maybe Rafe will finally get his own kid so he can stop fawning all over EJ's kids.
I wish I could get excited over a nekkid EJ but I'm so tired of the merry go round of Sami's vagina I don't care.
Offline Profile Goto Top

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

EJ and Sami Have Sex.

I lose my lunch.
Offline Profile Goto Top

greeneyedgirl
Member Avatar

I am so ready for this!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

spartan
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Jan 23 2013, 10:28 AM
PatNS
Jan 23 2013, 08:23 AM

From what I've seen Sami has given just as much as she's gotten where EJ is concerned. It's hard to top shooting someone in the head.

And yet...those two crazy kids just can't seem to stay away from each other. :wub:

Will it last forever? Of course not. But this sounds like it has the potential to be as good as it's ever been for EJami in the romance department for longer than a day or two - so I'm cautiously optimistic that I'll be enjoying them for the foreseeable future.
Exactly where I'm at as well.

I'm looking forward to the EJami moments and how it *sounds* like things will play out atleast for a bit.

It's a soap and this is EJAMI we are talking about. Sooner or later one or both of them will self-destruct like they always do. It's par for the course and I wouldn't expect any differently this time around on the show. Only in the fanfics I read would they get a happy ending. That won't stop me from soaking in all the EJami goodness they want to throw my way....be that two days, two months or more. I'm game. :popcorn:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Diamonde
Member Avatar

Of course they do.
Offline Profile Goto Top

vinnmerc
Member Avatar

YEAH TEAM EJAMI!!!!! :smooch: :cheer: :wub: :wine:
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic