Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
EJ and Sami Have Sex!; Airs Week of January 28
Topic Started: Jan 22 2013, 07:31 PM (13,681 Views)
jackjenfan
Member Avatar

Not surprised at this point. This last year has been a merigoround of which ex gives it to her next. It's EJ's turn. :shrug:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kali
Member Avatar

Yay! Finally.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

jackjenfan
Jan 23 2013, 06:38 PM
Not surprised at this point. This last year has been a merigoround of which ex gives it to her next. It's EJ's turn. :shrug:
agreed. I'm also gonna add "who cares any more".
Now, if by some chance we got "Sami & Lucas have sex" or "Sami & Dan (or someone not named EJ or Rafe) have sex", then maybe i'd be half interested. until then, i just want the EJami-Safe-EJami-Safe never-ending flip-flopping to disappear into absolute backburner-ness.
There are so many characters that are barely being used, all because the same triangle we've seen for the last...how many years now??...needs to be shoved down our throats yet again.
Offline Profile Goto Top

elci525
Member Avatar

^The one good thing about this and other spoilers is that hopefully it's an end to the triangle mess at least for now. EJ does something to piss Sami off next moth and Rafe is there to pick up the pieces, and we'll be right back at it of course. Or the Hugh Grant doppelganger goes away and Sami realizes that this EJ wasn't the true EJ but the fake EJ and the real true EJ can never match the sweet EJ fantasy, and blah blah blah, my head is spinning. But hopefully for now we can do away with the triangle insanity to focus/create some other, relatively new stories, that will springboard other, relatively new stories. That makes me happy.
Edited by elci525, Jan 23 2013, 07:51 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

vinnmerc
Member Avatar

Just heard the loudest scream heard through out the world!!!The Safe/Lumi fans in unison . Yeah for Ejami !!!Its about time !!! :whooohooo: :sex4: :dance:
Offline Profile Goto Top

vettejb

vinnmerc
Jan 26 2013, 09:19 AM
Just heard the loudest scream heard through out the world!!!The Safe/Lumi fans in unison . Yeah for Ejami !!!Its about time !!! :whooohooo: :sex4: :dance:
so you really think its gonna "take" this time. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Offline Profile Goto Top

vinnmerc
Member Avatar

Its a start ... :eyeroll:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Sami,Sami,Sami,your an idiot for ever letting Ejerk touch you,especially after your "first" time together.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JorgeAnn1950
Member Avatar

Go EJami!! James Scott and Alison Sweeney are going to bring it big time. :sex:
Offline Profile Goto Top

shar_d
Member Avatar

NicoleLVR
Jan 23 2013, 10:48 AM
Wait is this like the fourth time they have slept together in 6.5 years? And never once has she told him she loves him, oh EJ you'll take any scrap and bit won't you?
That's not true she's told him in the past that she loved him. She even declared it to her family the last time she was going to marry him and rafe crashed the wedding. Whatever happened in her past, they're doing things over now. I like how EJ put the breaks on the first time they started making love and even admitted that each time they end up inthat situation its because of something bad happening and he doesn't want that anymore. I dony think Scami deserves him or rafe for that matter, however us Ejami fans have waited long enough to finally have our couple reunite! I dont think any of us are naive enough to believe it will last forever but its nice to finally get a good payoff after watching and waiting for so freakin long!!! Team EJAMI ALLL THE WAY!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

gailwinters
Member Avatar

I read the whole article, and I particularly enjoyed GG's quote that Rafe goes over to Sami's to "lay down the law" to her. That encapsulates for me the relationship between Rafe and Sami.
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

gailwinters
Jan 26 2013, 12:37 PM
I read the whole article, and I particularly enjoyed GG's quote that Rafe goes over to Sami's to "lay down the law" to her. That encapsulates for me the relationship between Rafe and Sami.
I read the whole article too and GG said there were "many reasons" Safe was breaking up. I'm just hope they bring up these "many reasons" on the show, because if it's just about their reactions the baby, I'm going to be annoyed.
Online Profile Goto Top

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

gailwinters
Rafe was laying down the law about Sami's treatment and disrespect of his sister. What is wrong with Rafe telling her to knock it off with attacking Gabi? It isn't necessary for her to do that; in fact, it could be dangerous to the baby if Gabi gets upset enough and it isn't something that Rafe is doing with HER son ( and if he was, I am sure Sami would "lay down the law" to Rafe). Only the opposite, he and Will talked kindly to each other, something that Sami should be doing with Gabi. I get that Gabi made mistakes and shouldn't have lied, but then neither should Will. They are equally guilty here, IMO. Lucas was right to tell Sami that if she wants to be a part of her grandchild's life, she needs to get along with Gabi and he was so right, but Sami would rather attack than listen to reason from anyone who disagrees with her.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Harmony233

magicsteacher
Jan 26 2013, 02:19 PM
gailwinters
Rafe was laying down the law about Sami's treatment and disrespect of his sister. What is wrong with Rafe telling her to knock it off with attacking Gabi? It isn't necessary for her to do that; in fact, it could be dangerous to the baby if Gabi gets upset enough and it isn't something that Rafe is doing with HER son ( and if he was, I am sure Sami would "lay down the law" to Rafe). Only the opposite, he and Will talked kindly to each other, something that Sami should be doing with Gabi. I get that Gabi made mistakes and shouldn't have lied, but then neither should Will. They are equally guilty here, IMO. Lucas was right to tell Sami that if she wants to be a part of her grandchild's life, she needs to get along with Gabi and he was so right, but Sami would rather attack than listen to reason from anyone who disagrees with her.
IA I was actually glad that lucas pointed out nobody pointed a gun to will to make him lie.I'm no Gabby fan but what SAmi did to lucas and Austin was a hell of a lot worse.GAbby told both Will and Nick the truth.SAmi kept the truth from lucas while claiming lucas was her betfriend
Online Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

tomsawyer
Jan 26 2013, 01:15 PM
gailwinters
I read the whole article too and GG said there were "many reasons" Safe was breaking up. I'm just hope they bring up these "many reasons" on the show, because if it's just about their reactions the baby, I'm going to be annoyed.
I read the entire article also and all I took away from it is that Safe get into another heated fight because Sami just won't stop berating his sister.....and frankly it seems to me that she realizes whatever she realizes still out of anger for Rafe....this is still more about Rafe being pissed at how she's treating his sister than it is about Sami loving either man. He probably calls her a name or two when he's defending his sister in the latest fight...it's just so stupid and it's a weak argument for her to be with Ej,...it really seems that Rafe saw something suspicious in Nick, it peaked his interest that he was so ready to hurry up and get married....I have a funny suspicion that once Sami gets over her anger at Rafe and once Rafe starts to have bigger issues with Nick and his controlling tendencies that Sami and Rafe will be seeing eye to eye on a way to help Will....Rafe appeared to be fine with Will...I'm sure by then Ej will think he's in a more committed relationship with Sami only to see Sami start to warm up to Rafe again....this triangle will start up again when Sami starts to thaw up to Rafe....

On the many reasons...what can they be? That he doesn't accept her for who she is....we've seen he does....she actually shot a man and he covered it up without blinking an eye....she's impulsive and he can't stand that, I highly doubt Ej loved the fact that her impulses led her to shoot to kill him....she lies, Rafe hates that and so do all the other men she's with, including Ej...he said that too a while ago, "I hate the Sami that lies to me"...frankly Ej has changed so much now to be with Sami that he can use the argument that she doesn't accept him for who he really is either....it's just a weak way to put these two together...it's more about Sami being pissed at Rafe for supporting Gabi that it is about her loving Ej and seeing he's the person she wants to be with.
Online Profile Goto Top

Dazefan4now
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Jan 26 2013, 03:16 PM
tomsawyer
gailwinters
I read the entire article also and all I took away from it is that Safe get into another heated fight because Sami just won't stop berating his sister.....and frankly it seems to me that she realizes whatever she realizes still out of anger for Rafe....this is still more about Rafe being pissed at how she's treating his sister than it is about Sami loving either man. He probably calls her a name or two when he's defending his sister in the latest fight...it's just so stupid and it's a weak argument for her to be with Ej,...it really seems that Rafe saw something suspicious in Nick, it peaked his interest that he was so ready to hurry up and get married....I have a funny suspicion that once Sami gets over her anger at Rafe and once Rafe starts to have bigger issues with Nick and his controlling tendencies that Sami and Rafe will be seeing eye to eye on a way to help Will....Rafe appeared to be fine with Will...I'm sure by then Ej will think he's in a more committed relationship with Sami only to see Sami start to warm up to Rafe again....this triangle will start up again when Sami starts to thaw up to Rafe....

On the many reasons...what can they be? That he doesn't accept her for who she is....we've seen he does....she actually shot a man and he covered it up without blinking an eye....she's impulsive and he can't stand that, I highly doubt Ej loved the fact that her impulses led her to shoot to kill him....she lies, Rafe hates that and so do all the other men she's with, including Ej...he said that too a while ago, "I hate the Sami that lies to me"...frankly Ej has changed so much now to be with Sami that he can use the argument that she doesn't accept him for who he really is either....it's just a weak way to put these two together...it's more about Sami being pissed at Rafe for supporting Gabi that it is about her loving Ej and seeing he's the person she wants to be with.
I agree, it is weak. We need to hear more from Sami. What she is truly feeling and thinking. How much can she love either if she's okay with having sex with someone else after every argument be it EJ or Rafe.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Hamilton
Member Avatar

Harmony233
Jan 26 2013, 02:33 PM
magicsteacher
gailwinters
IA I was actually glad that lucas pointed out nobody pointed a gun to will to make him lie.I'm no Gabby fan but what SAmi did to lucas and Austin was a hell of a lot worse.GAbby told both Will and Nick the truth.SAmi kept the truth from lucas while claiming lucas was her betfriend
It made me laugh the way Sami painted Will as a scared little boy being made to give up his baby by master schemer Gabi and boy genius Nick. This after her talk with Will where she was upset with his apathy on taking responsibility. Her attitude is also such nonsense considering Will knew immediately, before Nick, that he was the father.

Rafe should 'lay down the law' to Sami on how to treat his sister with common courtesy considering Gabi's condition. Sami obviously needs a strong hand considering Lucas asked her to show the same decorum and she basically agreed then went off the rails resulting in Rafe's anger. He's extremely worried about his sister and the baby's safety.

As far as this demand from Rafe showing Sami his 'true colors' I just have to laugh. If she wants to hide her hurt feelings at not being petted over for being a bitch then go ahead and rationalize your 'choice' any way you want Sami baby.
She'd rather live in denial then ever look at the truth staring her in the face.
Offline Profile Goto Top

gailwinters
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Jan 26 2013, 03:16 PM
tomsawyer
gailwinters

I think I'll need to see how the talk between Sami and EJ goes before I make any assumptions about their reunion. How long will EJ and Sami be together? I don't know, but I do think there are indications that we may see an end to the triangle for quite a while.

As for laying down the law to Sami and there being many reasons for their breakup besides the situation with Gabi and Will, those are direct quotes from Galen, so apparently, that's how he sees his character and story.

Offline Profile Goto Top

gailwinters
Member Avatar

Hamilton
Jan 26 2013, 03:32 PM
Harmony233
magicsteacher
gailwinters
It made me laugh the way Sami painted Will as a scared little boy being made to give up his baby by master schemer Gabi and boy genius Nick. This after her talk with Will where she was upset with his apathy on taking responsibility. Her attitude is also such nonsense considering Will knew immediately, before Nick, that he was the father.

Rafe should 'lay down the law' to Sami on how to treat his sister with common courtesy considering Gabi's condition. Sami obviously needs a strong hand considering Lucas asked her to show the same decorum and she basically agreed then went off the rails resulting in Rafe's anger. He's extremely worried about his sister and the baby's safety.

As far as this demand from Rafe showing Sami his 'true colors' I just have to laugh. If she wants to hide her hurt feelings at not being petted over for being a bitch then go ahead and rationalize your 'choice' any way you want Sami baby.
She'd rather live in denial then ever look at the truth staring her in the face.
Sami needs a "strong hand"? Are we living in the 1800's?
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

gailwinters
Jan 26 2013, 03:57 PM
Hamilton
Jan 26 2013, 03:32 PM
Harmony233
magicsteacher

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

Sami needs a "strong hand"? Are we living in the 1800's?
*double checks calendar*

Nope, it's 2013. Thank God. I was getting worried for a minute.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic