Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
EJ and Sami Have Sex!; Airs Week of January 28
Topic Started: Jan 22 2013, 07:31 PM (13,734 Views)
Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

gailwinters
Jan 26 2013, 03:57 PM
Hamilton
Jan 26 2013, 03:32 PM
Harmony233
Jan 26 2013, 02:33 PM
magicsteacher
Jan 26 2013, 02:19 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
IA I was actually glad that lucas pointed out nobody pointed a gun to will to make him lie.I'm no Gabby fan but what SAmi did to lucas and Austin was a hell of a lot worse.GAbby told both Will and Nick the truth.SAmi kept the truth from lucas while claiming lucas was her betfriend
It made me laugh the way Sami painted Will as a scared little boy being made to give up his baby by master schemer Gabi and boy genius Nick. This after her talk with Will where she was upset with his apathy on taking responsibility. Her attitude is also such nonsense considering Will knew immediately, before Nick, that he was the father.

Rafe should 'lay down the law' to Sami on how to treat his sister with common courtesy considering Gabi's condition. Sami obviously needs a strong hand considering Lucas asked her to show the same decorum and she basically agreed then went off the rails resulting in Rafe's anger. He's extremely worried about his sister and the baby's safety.

As far as this demand from Rafe showing Sami his 'true colors' I just have to laugh. If she wants to hide her hurt feelings at not being petted over for being a bitch then go ahead and rationalize your 'choice' any way you want Sami baby.
She'd rather live in denial then ever look at the truth staring her in the face.
Sami needs a "strong hand"? Are we living in the 1800's?
it seem in 1800 women did not have rights and man could done anything to woman and get away with it just like ej
Offline Profile Goto Top

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

magicsteacher
Jan 23 2013, 10:12 AM
tomsawyer
Jan 23 2013, 09:24 AM
magicsteacher
Jan 23 2013, 09:11 AM
Southofsoap
Jan 22 2013, 07:47 PM
I'm OK with this if she never has sex with anyone else other than EJ ever again. If this is where Sami's lazy-susan vagina stops spinning then so be it, just stop this back and forth between men.
This is a soap so the chance of Sami never having sex with anyone else again is nada and the chance of this triangle being dead and gone is zip, zero and zilch.
I don't think anybody thinks Sami is never going to be with another man. It's a soap. Partner-switching and bed-hopping is par for the course. I'm just glad v 3.0 of the Ejamafe triangle seems to be coming to a close. It's been over 5 months of back and forth. It's time to move on.
V 3 of this triangle may be over, but I am guessing that v 4 will appear in the not too distant future. KC seems to like these triangles and not supercouples.
No enough triangles about "loving" Sami and who Sami loves, that includes Rafe, Lucas or EJ. Its been the only plotline for Sami/Rafe/EJ for years.. it needs to move on. Its better something else happens, something fresh- if EJ and Sami does get apart after being a couple - for real.

As I see it the only way the can go WHEN/IF it happens (this is a soap so its bound to happen at some point).. is that Sami does something that will put EJ on a hold..something so chocking that he decide to walk away from her (despite loving her). Now... THAT would be totally different. Something like that.. maybe losing their memory or something. A twin EJ shows up and stir things up? But no battle of the Rafe vs EJ vs Lucas for Samis love. Anything that does not repeat old history.

Sami could be all.. don't leave me.. i love you. he he... but maybe Ej finds someone else that is maybe more right for him and that has not played him or denied his feelings. A couple that does not have so much bad history (thanks writers.. :ermm: thanks a lot for doing that to my fav couple).. I would love to see a villain female character .. no saints.. EJ and saints does not match very well. .. although Jennifer and EJ does sound interesting .. ROLF JUST KIDDING. Anways.. someone Sami could battle against and become nasty. Maybe someone that begins as a friend to Sami.. but seduces EJ?
Edited by DayDreamer, Jan 26 2013, 05:30 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

elci525
Jan 23 2013, 07:51 PM
^The one good thing about this and other spoilers is that hopefully it's an end to the triangle mess at least for now. EJ does something to piss Sami off next moth and Rafe is there to pick up the pieces, and we'll be right back at it of course. Or the Hugh Grant doppelganger goes away and Sami realizes that this EJ wasn't the true EJ but the fake EJ and the real true EJ can never match the sweet EJ fantasy, and blah blah blah, my head is spinning. But hopefully for now we can do away with the triangle insanity to focus/create some other, relatively new stories, that will springboard other, relatively new stories. That makes me happy.
Gosh no.. no more.. If EJAMI won't happen and it sback to SAFE after this or Lucas and Sami.. then please! have EJ move on ..

I love EJAMI but I do not want to see another round of EJAMI vs you know who.
Edited by DayDreamer, Jan 26 2013, 05:23 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
Jan 26 2013, 04:18 PM
gailwinters
Hamilton
Harmony233
Jan 26 2013, 02:33 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
It made me laugh the way Sami painted Will as a scared little boy being made to give up his baby by master schemer Gabi and boy genius Nick. This after her talk with Will where she was upset with his apathy on taking responsibility. Her attitude is also such nonsense considering Will knew immediately, before Nick, that he was the father.

Rafe should 'lay down the law' to Sami on how to treat his sister with common courtesy considering Gabi's condition. Sami obviously needs a strong hand considering Lucas asked her to show the same decorum and she basically agreed then went off the rails resulting in Rafe's anger. He's extremely worried about his sister and the baby's safety.

As far as this demand from Rafe showing Sami his 'true colors' I just have to laugh. If she wants to hide her hurt feelings at not being petted over for being a bitch then go ahead and rationalize your 'choice' any way you want Sami baby.
She'd rather live in denial then ever look at the truth staring her in the face.
*double checks calendar*

Nope, it's 2013. Thank God. I was getting worried for a minute.
1800's or no dude tries to "strong arm" me he'll be walking funny and speaking in a higher octive.

Wait...that might be an improvement for :huh1:
Offline Profile Goto Top

elci525
Member Avatar

Hologram
Jan 26 2013, 05:23 PM
elci525
Jan 23 2013, 07:51 PM
^The one good thing about this and other spoilers is that hopefully it's an end to the triangle mess at least for now. EJ does something to piss Sami off next moth and Rafe is there to pick up the pieces, and we'll be right back at it of course. Or the Hugh Grant doppelganger goes away and Sami realizes that this EJ wasn't the true EJ but the fake EJ and the real true EJ can never match the sweet EJ fantasy, and blah blah blah, my head is spinning. But hopefully for now we can do away with the triangle insanity to focus/create some other, relatively new stories, that will springboard other, relatively new stories. That makes me happy.
Gosh no.. no more.. If EJAMI won't happen and it sback to SAFE after this or Lucas and Sami.. then please! have EJ move on ..

I love EJAMI but I do not want to see another round of EJAMI vs you know who.
I only said what I said because it's a soap and it's Sami so until the show goes off the air, I just can't be convinced there won't be another triangle or complication or hiccup or whatever involving her and her man/men in the future. And I am not just saying this because I dislike Ejami and want to try to undermine the reunion (although maybe that is a motivation existing in the deep dark recesses of my psyche somewhere). If she were reuniting with Lucas I would be thrilled certainly, but highly suspicious and counting the days until that changed for something else. As a fan of a paring as you are a fan of a pairing, I can understand your frustration and feeling that if doesn't stick this time, EJ should move on. For EJ's sake, should that happen, I kinda hope he does - he would be used better elsewhere. But as a soap fan and a realist, I just can't see something being final and done until Salem's last day. I could very well be wrong - we shall see.

But I still stick to my statement that, as much as I dislike this pairing, I dislike these things more: triangles, "I love him no I don't do you love him I don't know he is the one no he is no he is the one he was the one now he is the one"-type dialogue, Sweeney's "torn" faces and "exasperated"/"no I shouldn't" acting (which usually involves her mouth gaped open and it's a look I don't want to see), and my time wasted with so much focus paid to Sami and which man deserves her best and which man she deserves best. So if whatever is happening with EJ will put an end to that, and allow for OTHER, actually new (shocking!) stories to be told or developed for now, then I have to admit that does please me.
Edited by elci525, Jan 26 2013, 06:21 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

mer4santo
Member Avatar
whaaaaaat?

NicoleLVR
Jan 23 2013, 10:48 AM
Wait is this like the fourth time they have slept together in 6.5 years? And never once has she told him she loves him, oh EJ you'll take any scrap and bit won't you?
That is actually not true. She told him she loved him a few days before their last almost-wedding. Granted it was after Rafe spurned her, but she did say it nonetheless.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Bee
Member Avatar

mer4santo
Jan 26 2013, 06:58 PM
NicoleLVR
Jan 23 2013, 10:48 AM
Wait is this like the fourth time they have slept together in 6.5 years? And never once has she told him she loves him, oh EJ you'll take any scrap and bit won't you?
That is actually not true. She told him she loved him a few days before their last almost-wedding. Granted it was after Rafe spurned her, but she did say it nonetheless.
Yeah. She's actually said it a couple of times. They are sort of momentous occasions in the land of Ejami so it's kind of hard to forget.

Sooooooooooo....these spoilers sound kinda fan-fucking-tastic :rockon: ...

....but whatevs. I'm cool. I don't let that kind of stuff affect me. B-)

Oh and I wouldn't want to watch some douchebag handle Sami Gene Brady with a "strong hand" in a million fucking years. Girlfriend needs to ride the crazy train freely and as often as she wants - preferably with someone else who likes riding it as much as she does. *cue EJ and Sami sex joke*
Edited by Bee, Jan 27 2013, 12:51 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

spartan
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Jan 26 2013, 03:16 PM
tomsawyer
Jan 26 2013, 01:15 PM
gailwinters
Jan 26 2013, 12:37 PM
I read the whole article, and I particularly enjoyed GG's quote that Rafe goes over to Sami's to "lay down the law" to her. That encapsulates for me the relationship between Rafe and Sami.
I read the whole article too and GG said there were "many reasons" Safe was breaking up. I'm just hope they bring up these "many reasons" on the show, because if it's just about their reactions the baby, I'm going to be annoyed.
I read the entire article also and all I took away from it is that Safe get into another heated fight because Sami just won't stop berating his sister.....and frankly it seems to me that she realizes whatever she realizes still out of anger for Rafe....this is still more about Rafe being pissed at how she's treating his sister than it is about Sami loving either man. He probably calls her a name or two when he's defending his sister in the latest fight...it's just so stupid and it's a weak argument for her to be with Ej,...it really seems that Rafe saw something suspicious in Nick, it peaked his interest that he was so ready to hurry up and get married....I have a funny suspicion that once Sami gets over her anger at Rafe and once Rafe starts to have bigger issues with Nick and his controlling tendencies that Sami and Rafe will be seeing eye to eye on a way to help Will....Rafe appeared to be fine with Will...I'm sure by then Ej will think he's in a more committed relationship with Sami only to see Sami start to warm up to Rafe again....this triangle will start up again when Sami starts to thaw up to Rafe....

On the many reasons...what can they be? That he doesn't accept her for who she is....we've seen he does....she actually shot a man and he covered it up without blinking an eye....she's impulsive and he can't stand that, I highly doubt Ej loved the fact that her impulses led her to shoot to kill him....she lies, Rafe hates that and so do all the other men she's with, including Ej...he said that too a while ago, "I hate the Sami that lies to me"...frankly Ej has changed so much now to be with Sami that he can use the argument that she doesn't accept him for who he really is either....it's just a weak way to put these two together...it's more about Sami being pissed at Rafe for supporting Gabi that it is about her loving Ej and seeing he's the person she wants to be with.
I really haven't seen Rafe accept Sami for who she is. I see him accept her for who she is only when she's railing against EJ. I've never seen him accept her as she is otherwise. The minute she started being Scami Brady doing a little corporate espionage Rafe was totally against it. And that is just a little corporate espionage. Pffft.....small time for Sami G considering her history.

So yeah, I don't see it. Let me see him support her when she's scamming anyone else but EJ.

It's like EJ told her.....Rafe loves her in spite of the heat, but EJ loves the heat.
Edited by spartan, Jan 26 2013, 10:15 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
tomsawyer
gailwinters
I read the whole article, and I particularly enjoyed GG's quote that Rafe goes over to Sami's to "lay down the law" to her. That encapsulates for me the relationship between Rafe and Sami.
I read the whole article too and GG said there were "many reasons" Safe was breaking up. I'm just hope they bring up these "many reasons" on the show, because if it's just about their reactions the baby, I'm going to be annoyed.
I read the entire article also and all I took away from it is that Safe get into another heated fight because Sami just won't stop berating his sister.....and frankly it seems to me that she realizes whatever she realizes still out of anger for Rafe....this is still more about Rafe being pissed at how she's treating his sister than it is about Sami loving either man. He probably calls her a name or two when he's defending his sister in the latest fight...it's just so stupid and it's a weak argument for her to be with Ej,...it really seems that Rafe saw something suspicious in Nick, it peaked his interest that he was so ready to hurry up and get married....I have a funny suspicion that once Sami gets over her anger at Rafe and once Rafe starts to have bigger issues with Nick and his controlling tendencies that Sami and Rafe will be seeing eye to eye on a way to help Will....Rafe appeared to be fine with Will...I'm sure by then Ej will think he's in a more committed relationship with Sami only to see Sami start to warm up to Rafe again....this triangle will start up again when Sami starts to thaw up to Rafe....

On the many reasons...what can they be? That he doesn't accept her for who she is....we've seen he does....she actually shot a man and he covered it up without blinking an eye....she's impulsive and he can't stand that, I highly doubt Ej loved the fact that her impulses led her to shoot to kill him....she lies, Rafe hates that and so do all the other men she's with, including Ej...he said that too a while ago, "I hate the Sami that lies to me"...frankly Ej has changed so much now to be with Sami that he can use the argument that she doesn't accept him for who he really is either....it's just a weak way to put these two together...it's more about Sami being pissed at Rafe for supporting Gabi that it is about her loving Ej and seeing he's the person she wants to be with.
I think it's too soon to judge all of this since the scenes haven't even aired yet.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

spartan
Jan 26 2013, 08:30 PM
LuvingLumi
tomsawyer
gailwinters

I really haven't seen Rafe accept Sami for who she is. I see him accept her for who she is only when she's railing against EJ. I've never seen him accept her as she is otherwise. The minute she started being Scami Brady doing a little corporate espionage Rafe was totally against it. And that is just a little corporate espionage. Pffft.....small time for Sami G considering her history.

So yeah, I don't see it. Let me see him support her when she's scamming anyone else but EJ.

It's like EJ told her.....Rafe loves her in spite of the heat, but EJ loves the heat.
Frankly if I were to look at this with totally unbiased eyes (yeah....I'm trying here) all of her men, including my favorite for her, have always had some issues with Sami's behavior one way or another.

Ej-has no issues telling Sami he accepts her regardless of what she does, but has proven to do the opposite of that. When she does something he doesn't particularly like, or what she does hurts him specifically he tends to go out of his way to hurt her, take advantage of her and make her feel ike crap. Then when time passes and she thaws toward him he tries again and she does something stupid again, etc.....frankly the day he told her that he didn't like the Sami that lied to him, I thought to myself, 'which guy does?'....

Rafe-seems to be fine with her anger being targeted at EJ, but when her anger is targeted now at his sister, he has issues. I don't blame him one bit because frankly Sami proved to be very disloyal to him....after all he did for her, after putting his career and throwing his sister under the bus for her, how does she repay him? By sleeping with the guy that tried to kill him. He also had issues with her working for Kate but the issue was primarily coming from a good place, he didn't want Sami to fall target to Kate's revenge scheme again...I can't fault him for not wanting her to get hurt, if the person loves someone that is the objective of not being fine with something that person is doing.

Lucas-tends to be fine when Sami's schemes, tends to be fine if he schemes with her but like the rest has issues when the scheme ends up embroiling him and hurting him too. I can't fault him for that either, because it's also coming from a good place. I do have issues with him leaving when he didn't agree with something Sami did and that is why I was happy when he stayed after their wedding. But you know in my mind, it's what happens after the scheming that is important. Lucas never tried to go out of his way to hurt Sami after something she did hurt him....he simply walked away and said his peace.....and I love that about him...

In a way a relationship should build on the character and make the character a better person. It's not about changing the character, it's about character growth and I just feel that every time Sami is with Ej her character goes into dumb mode....perfect example, what she said about Kristen the other day and what she's about to do now.....
Offline Profile Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Guess this is as expected. EJ is the backup man. Just another way to make him look pathetic, thanks Days.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Cathalina

Sami's thought processes are completely off the wall. I mean, she wants EJ because no matter how horribly and childish she is EJ accepts it? Seriously? Rafe is off the table because he didn't care for the Harpy screeching at his pregnant sister? Rafe don't look back...EJ, RUN!
Offline Profile Goto Top

am103
Member Avatar

I don't like this. I don't hate it, but I don't like it either. Guess that shows what Days has turned all of Sami's pairings into. A joke.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Vicky4Mimi

SoapGal1
Jan 26 2013, 05:42 PM
JamaicanBeauty7
gailwinters
Hamilton

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepshould 'lay down the law' to Sami on how to treat his sister with common courtesy considering Gabi's condition. Sami obviously needs a strong hand considering Lucas asked her to show the same decorum and she basically agreed then went off the rails resulting in Rafe's anger. He's extremely worried about his sister and the baby's safety.

*double checks calendar*

1800's or no dude tries to "strong arm" me he'll be walking funny and speaking in a higher octive.

1800 or now, I wouldn't Date a man who did what Ej did to Sami, in the car, with a gun in Dec. 2006.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Harmony233

am103
Jan 27 2013, 03:28 PM
I don't like this. I don't hate it, but I don't like it either. Guess that shows what Days has turned all of Sami's pairings into. A joke.
I can't believe how much sami has been ruined once upon a time i could enjoy sami when she fell in love she was nothing but loyal to that guy but these days shes nothing but a mess of triangles and at this point i would rather my favs jump off a bridge that be with her
Offline Profile Goto Top

Winterfaire

I'm trying to be patient in watching this story unfold; trying to read between the writers' lines because I agree on the surface for Sami to turn to EJ simply on the terms that Rafe and she have take opposing sides regarding Gabi and Will's debacle doesn't bear enough weight.

So, I look deeper. She was totally team-EJ at Daysaster and just after the show returned. She was waiting in that LBD for EJ when Rafe showed up. The tables turned. Her focus turned to Rafe (and EJ). I felt, at the time, this was to give hers and Rafe's backstory closure, which hadn't been done. Plus emotionally, for Sami, it was easier to go to a tried-and-tested relationship with Rafe then brave uncharted territory with EJ.

The triangle solidified and has been spinning since then.

In interviews I've read that both Alison Sweeney and James Scott have demanded that if/when a "relationship" between Sami and EJ were to be realized, they wanted it to be woven into the story slowly and built up over time realisticly. We all know the writers are worthless at realism. But I think this has been their goal here. The actors can only do so much with the material they're given.

I have seen a slow building relationship between EJ and Samantha and, thus, a reason she now turns to him when she finds total disgust with Rafe's behavior with regards to her son and how she feels "maternally." EJ has worked very hard IMO to just "be there" for Sami over the past few months- no strings. This is a unique position for him. (Although among many forum boards I'm not seeing much impact or forgiving spirit.) Many have seen this as a weakness in EJ, but I believe the writers are trying their damndest to portray him as a changed man FOR THE LOVE OF A WOMAN- SAMANTHA!

At any rate- I have waited for Ejami for a very long time. I hope the wait is almost over.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Dazefan4now
Member Avatar

Vicky4Mimi
Jan 27 2013, 03:49 PM
SoapGal1
JamaicanBeauty7
gailwinters

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepshould
*double checks calendar*

1800 or now, I wouldn't Date a man who did what Ej did to Sami, in the car, with a gun in Dec. 2006.
Well of course you wouldn't but Sami can relate. She did the same thing, with drugs, to Austin.
Offline Profile Goto Top

esp13
Member Avatar

Dazefan4now
Jan 27 2013, 04:16 PM
Vicky4Mimi
SoapGal1
JamaicanBeauty7

Well of course you wouldn't but Sami can relate. She did the same thing, with drugs, to Austin.
Right. But I think the point was that you can't, on one hand, state that Sami shouldn't let Rafe "stronghand" her - whatever the hell that means -- and, at the same time, be claiming that Sami and EJ are the bestest. Because Rafe hasn't done anything to Sami that compares to December 2006, however you view that Event.
Online Profile Goto Top

Harmony233

Dazefan4now
Jan 27 2013, 04:16 PM
Vicky4Mimi
SoapGal1
JamaicanBeauty7

I certainely never rooted for SAmi/Austin because of that either
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

Anyhoo...

Sami and EJ have sex! :cart: I can't wait to see it go down!!! I'm so excited!
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic