Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
EJ and Sami Have Sex!; Airs Week of January 28
Topic Started: Jan 22 2013, 07:31 PM (13,475 Views)
SoapGal1
Member Avatar

esp13
Jan 27 2013, 05:17 PM
Dazefan4now
Jan 27 2013, 04:16 PM
Vicky4Mimi
Jan 27 2013, 03:49 PM
SoapGal1
Jan 26 2013, 05:42 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepshould
1800 or now, I wouldn't Date a man who did what Ej did to Sami, in the car, with a gun in Dec. 2006.
Well of course you wouldn't but Sami can relate. She did the same thing, with drugs, to Austin.
Right. But I think the point was that you can't, on one hand, state that Sami shouldn't let Rafe "stronghand" her - whatever the hell that means -- and, at the same time, be claiming that Sami and EJ are the bestest. Because Rafe hasn't done anything to Sami that compares to December 2006, however you view that Event.
My comment stemmed from the fact that one of us thought Rafe should "use a strong hand" & I was responding to that not really any particular character.

As to the characters I wouldn't have a Relationship with EJ, Sami, Lucas, Hope, Jack, Steve all because of violent behavior.

I wouldn't have a relationship with Rafe, Daniel, Winston because they are boring, douchey, and overall gross.

Mostly, I wouldn't that've a relationship with any of them because they're not real & because they're not real I suspend my ideas of what is acceptable & what isn't and root for the characters that appeal to me the most.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

SoapGal1
Jan 27 2013, 05:37 PM
esp13
Dazefan4now
Vicky4Mimi

Well of course you wouldn't but Sami can relate. She did the same thing, with drugs, to Austin.
Right. But I think the point was that you can't, on one hand, state that Sami shouldn't let Rafe "stronghand" her - whatever the hell that means -- and, at the same time, be claiming that Sami and EJ are the bestest. Because Rafe hasn't done anything to Sami that compares to December 2006, however you view that Event.
My comment stemmed from the fact that one of us thought Rafe should "use a strong hand" & I was responding to that not really any particular character.

As to the characters I wouldn't have a Relationship with EJ, Sami, Lucas, Hope, Jack, Steve all because of violent behavior.

I wouldn't have a relationship with Rafe, Daniel, Winston because they are boring, douchey, and overall gross.

Mostly, I wouldn't that've a relationship with any of them because they're not real & because they're not real I suspend my ideas of what is acceptable & what isn't and root for the characters that appeal to me the most.
None of us believe that you wouldn't have a relationship with EJ.
Offline Profile Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

lysie
Jan 27 2013, 05:39 PM
SoapGal1
esp13
Dazefan4now

Everett.

I would totally have one with him.

Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

SoapGal1
Jan 27 2013, 05:40 PM
lysie
SoapGal1
esp13

Everett.

Everett is new. You've been in a fake relationship with fake EJ for years. I WILL get your daughter to back me up on this if I have to.
Offline Profile Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

lysie
Jan 27 2013, 05:43 PM
SoapGal1
lysie
SoapGal1

Everett.

Everett is new. You've been in a fake relationship with fake EJ for years. I WILL get your daughter to back me up on this if I have to.
Bite me.
Offline Profile Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

lysie
SoapGal1
lysie
SoapGal1

Everett.

And, I'm sure dragging someone's daughter into an argument is against some board rules.

Offline Profile Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

And, I would rock EJ's world.

Just sayin.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

:popcorn:
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

SoapGal1
Jan 27 2013, 05:49 PM

Just sayin.
It's just funny that you're even trying to argue this when your avatar has James Scott holding a sign that says EJana .
Offline Profile Goto Top

esp13
Member Avatar

SoapGal1
esp13
Dazefan4now
Vicky4Mimi

Yes, that was exactly my point. The same rules apply to all characters. :)
Offline Profile Goto Top

mer4santo
Member Avatar
I own you bitch.

Vicky4Mimi
SoapGal1
Jan 26 2013, 05:42 PM
JamaicanBeauty7
Jan 26 2013, 04:18 PM
gailwinters
Jan 26 2013, 03:57 PM

*double checks calendar*

Nope, it's 2013. Thank God. I was getting worried for a minute.
1800's or no dude tries to "strong arm" me he'll be walking funny and speaking in a higher octive.

Wait...that might be an improvement for :huh1:
1800 or now, I wouldn't Date a man who did what Ej did to Sami, in the car, with a gun in Dec. 2006.
On a similar point, I wouldn't date a person who did what Sami did to EJ on a post failed wedding night 2010.

I'm quite positive the vast majority of people on this board wouldn't date most of these characters due to their current or past deeds. It's a silly comparison.
Edited by mer4santo, Jan 27 2013, 05:59 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

mer4santo
Member Avatar
I own you bitch.

lysie
SoapGal1
esp13
Dazefan4now

Posted Image this post
Offline Profile Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

lysie
Jan 27 2013, 05:51 PM
SoapGal1

Just sayin.
It's just funny that you're even trying to argue this when your avatar has James Scott holding a sign that says EJana .
That is completely irrelevant. B-)
Offline Profile Goto Top

mer4santo
Member Avatar
I own you bitch.

lysie
SoapGal1
lysie
SoapGal1

Everett.

You don't need the daughter for validation; there is plenty of evidence woven in years of posts here.
Offline Profile Goto Top

mer4santo
Member Avatar
I own you bitch.

lysie
Jan 27 2013, 05:51 PM
SoapGal1

Just sayin.
FOR THE WIN
Offline Profile Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

I'm going to need you all to take a big ole bite o' me.

I can't believe y'all would use my past or avatars against me.

I feel all Sami right now.

The injustice of it all!!

I plan on scrunchy crying & stomping all over my house.
Offline Profile Goto Top

leela46

I'm just extremely grateful for the fast forward button on my DVR. No matter what these two characters do, I skip their scenes and move on to something else.
Offline Profile Goto Top

mer4santo
Member Avatar
I own you bitch.

Soapy, there you go again.....
Edited by mer4santo, Jan 27 2013, 06:04 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

SoapGal1
Jan 27 2013, 06:02 PM

and then you'll breathe heavy in EJ's presence and make out with him 10 minutes later?
Edited by JamaicanBeauty7, Jan 27 2013, 06:07 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

mer4santo
Member Avatar
I own you bitch.

JamaicanBeauty7
Jan 27 2013, 06:05 PM
SoapGal1
Jan 27 2013, 06:02 PM

and then you'll breathe heavy in EJ's presence and make out with him 10 minutes later?
She can't be Sami because she has never spurned EJ for another.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic