Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
EJ and Sami Have Sex!; Airs Week of January 28
Topic Started: Jan 22 2013, 07:31 PM (13,684 Views)
DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

LOLs you guys....!!

Yeah,.. I am kind of looking forward to this too...
Offline Profile Goto Top

jderoche5
Member Avatar

Yeah this will stick.......Highly doubt that! Completely bored with Sami and her harem.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Harlee Kin
Member Avatar

They have had sex before. Why the exclamation point? Good news EJ, since I broke up with Rafe and he is not cooperating with my wishes, I have chosen you!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Cathalina

Sami is rapidly becoming the town door knob...they are all getting a turn.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Harmony233

Cathalina
Jan 31 2013, 09:40 PM
LOL I feel like all there about is sex I loved lumi in 2003/2004 because they built them up and although they had tons of fantasies they didn't hop in bed right awayit took them almost a year to have sex. even though they had a ONS years before that resulted in will and i liked that they had sleepovers but didn't have actual sex.When they give sami a realtionship that doesn't seem about who she can fuck today and its atual geuine feelings
Online Profile Goto Top

elci525
Member Avatar

Harmony233
Jan 31 2013, 09:52 PM
Cathalina
LOL I feel like all there about is sex I loved lumi in 2003/2004 because they built them up and although they had tons of fantasies they didn't hop in bed right awayit took them almost a year to have sex. even though they had a ONS years before that resulted in will and i liked that they had sleepovers but didn't have actual sex.When they give sami a realtionship that doesn't seem about who she can fuck today and its atual geuine feelings
OMG LUMI played house for SO LONG before they finally had sex!! I remember loving it so much at the time, that the show built it up for so long =) Lots of fantasies and kisses and almost kisses. But yeah, so long before they acted on their feelings in that way. Loved it!

OK, sorry - totally OT
Offline Profile Goto Top

Harmony233

elci525
Jan 31 2013, 10:06 PM
Harmony233
Cathalina
OMG LUMI played house for SO LONG before they finally had sex!! I remember loving it so much at the time, that the show built it up for so long =) Lots of fantasies and kisses and almost kisses. But yeah, so long before they acted on their feelings in that way. Loved it!

OK, sorry - totally OT
see thats build ups i enjoy while i'll admit i'll probally never like EJ/SAmi if they could give me a decent build up instead of jumping into bed immeaditely i might be able to go along for the ride.
Online Profile Goto Top

Harlee Kin
Member Avatar

You know what? They have to have EJ and Sami have sex, because there is nothing else to their relationship. And on a couch? Is the set budget really that low?
Offline Profile Goto Top

spartan
Member Avatar

elci525
Jan 31 2013, 10:06 PM
Harmony233
Cathalina

OK, sorry - totally OT
I understand what you are saying about the slow build. J&J's ride is what reeled me into watching Days.

I can only speak for me, but as an EJami fan, I have been teased and teased and teased with this pairing. Yes, they have circled around each other for almost 7 years and had story after story that involved them both in different capacities. IMO though, they've never been written as a proper soap couple. Never. And in those almost 7 years, they have had sex a total of 3 times. They have been cock blocked more times than I can count. They have fantasized about each other, loved, hated, grieved, etc..........for me, they have done all that. There has been the slowest of slow builds leading up to this moment because for them, it wasn't just one gigantic story arc. It was 6 1/2 years worth of them to get to this point. I'm only speaking for me, but nothing has come easy for EJami. So I am enjoying these wonderful admissions from Sami. I'm enjoying EJ tell her that it has always been her and nobody else. Oh, and I'm most definitely going to enjoy the sex and hopefully whatever follows. :)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar
Brenda: "Let the fireworks begin." Sonny: "With you and me, Brenda, it's guaranteed."

Harlee Kin
Feb 1 2013, 02:38 PM
You know what? They have to have EJ and Sami have sex, because there is nothing else to their relationship. And on a couch? Is the set budget really that low?
Seriously? :lol:

3 times in 6 years.yeah that's all to their relationship :huh1:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Harlee Kin
Member Avatar

EJ_SamiFF
Feb 1 2013, 02:51 PM
Harlee Kin

No, I am not saying sex is all they have, but that they have NOTHING else. They do not do anything together, they do not enjoy one another's company. There is nothing to EJ and Sami. Look I just watch the show. I don't rewrite it to say what could have been between two characters had every script since the night in Lexie's car never been written. There is no spark between these two, NOTHING. So have sex kids, knock yourselves out.
Edited by Harlee Kin, Feb 1 2013, 03:06 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kali
Member Avatar

On January 31 and February 1st, I was really surprised by the non-sexual tone the Ejami scenes had. They were about the emotion between them. Even when they began kissing, they didn't end up doing the deed, they ended up holding each other. It was sweetness and tenderness. As a long-frustrated Ejami fan, I think we've seen their passionate, sexual connection plenty. This was a different kind of "release," and I loved it. They've been at least friends again for almost a year, so I don't think they're all about sex (but I can't wait until Monday!).
Offline Profile Goto Top

Cathalina

I think they should focus on the sex, since when I look at the 7 years I just can't buy an emotional connection. Ultimately, I think why I dislike this story so strongly is what it says about rape and how we view women. A women falling in love with her rapist and raising children with him may work on this soap, but I cannot bring myself to like it given how women's rights are so being debated right now. OLTL was rightfully taken to task for this, and so should DAYS be.
Edited by Cathalina, Feb 3 2013, 10:15 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Cathalina

Harlee Kin
Feb 1 2013, 03:04 PM
EJ_SamiFF
Harlee Kin

No, I am not saying sex is all they have, but that they have NOTHING else. They do not do anything together, they do not enjoy one another's company. There is nothing to EJ and Sami. Look I just watch the show. I don't rewrite it to say what could have been between two characters had every script since the night in Lexie's car never been written. There is no spark between these two, NOTHING. So have sex kids, knock yourselves out.
They DO have much more than sex...they have had rape, custody fights, the Sydnapping, fake Rafe, and Sami shooting EJ in the head. That's the history I have seen.
Offline Profile Goto Top

camera shy

Harmony233
Cathalina
They need to have Lucas call her 'Spread 'em wide Sami' . :D
Offline Profile Goto Top

camera shy

EJ_SamiFF
Harlee Kin

Well we also had her shooting him in the head, him telling her their daughter had been brutally murdered, him laughing about her being raped by FakeRafe, him forcing her to tell their son she didn't love him.....you know stuff like that.
Offline Profile Goto Top

camera shy

Cathalina
: :hail: That is too funny!
Edited by camera shy, Feb 3 2013, 10:47 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

gailwinters
Member Avatar

Harlee Kin
EJ_SamiFF
Harlee Kin

It's always interesting to me how differently we all can view the same thing.

The spark between EJ and Sami is the only reason I came back to the show in 2009 after not watching for 10 years. I just happened to catch an episode of Days that had both EJ and Sami. I had no idea who EJ was, but the second that Sami walked into the scene, I could see that she had history with him. He wasn't even friendly to her, but I knew there was story and they made me want to know what it was.

I disagree with your statement that EJ and Sami have NOTHING but sex. In the past year, they have been written to enjoy each other's company, they work together, EJ has supplied Sami with a place to live, they have reached a place with the children where he is back in their lives in a positive way.

And thank goodness, the show has finally sprung for a bed, so no worries about the couch sex.
Offline Profile Goto Top

spartan
Member Avatar

Cathalina
Feb 3 2013, 10:18 AM
Harlee Kin
EJ_SamiFF
Harlee Kin

They DO have much more than sex...they have had rape, custody fights, the Sydnapping, fake Rafe, and Sami shooting EJ in the head. That's the history I have seen.
Sure and they've also saved each other's lives, been each other's confidantes, been co-parents, supported each other through difficult times and been each other's sounding boards, schemed together, danced together, etc.....etc....

It is true. They DO have so much history and definitely so much more than sex.

I won't object to what's coming our way Monday though. I've enjoyed all the talking and now I'm ready to see them 'get it on' Marvin Gaye style. :cart:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ljay
Member Avatar

Cathalina

Or the towns Lottery...Everyone gets a chance... Ha!
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic