Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wednesday, January 23rd Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jan 23 2013, 11:22 AM (8,454 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Discuss!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Chad in a tie is surprisingly hot. I used to hate him, but more and more I think he was a victim of the fact that Melanie douchified every man she came into contact with. Absent her, he's alright. Dare I say...yummy?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Oh STFU already, E.J. I'm nearly choking on his toxic smugness.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Ha! Chad even calls it an "apology tour"

Adrienne!!

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Chad is cute, and at least he's contrite about blowing up the whole baby secret. I like douchey, Gabi-hating Chad better than blank Chad.

Ah, it's nice to see Adrienne being a good mother. I may love Will, but she's got every right to be pissed at the guy who hurt her son.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

I am loving Nick vs. Will. Nick is so calm and matter-of-fact in his controlling ways that I think he is confusing Will and Gabi. They're used to crazy people yelling. Calm, methodical crazy is misleading.

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

NuCameron is hot. To bad he can't act

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

Why won't Gabi open her mouth and tell Nick to fuck off. It's not any of his bussiness, it's between Gabi and Will. Freak.

cord08

"I wasn't expecting you to be a cold son of a bitch." "You're the one who's insane." Oh, Will's not mincing words today with Nick.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Jan 23 2013, 01:08 PM
I am loving Nick vs. Will. Nick is so calm and matter-of-fact in his controlling ways that I think he is confusing Will and Gabi. They're used to crazy people yelling. Calm, methodical crazy is misleading.
I was just thinking that. He's got an almost infuriating way of deadpanning everything that comes out of his mouth, no matter how outrageous it seems. He's one cool customer.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

BB is awesome. Crazy eyes!!!

I like Adrienne trying to get Sonny to dump Will. It makes sense that she'd see Will as more trouble than he's worth.

So according to Rafe's logic, people who are in love with other people can't come together for the good of their child. Well, that POV certainly explains A LOT of his actions for the last four years.
Edited by tomsawyer, Jan 23 2013, 01:15 PM.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Awww, is it possible to be both on Adrienne and Sonny's side? I love her protectiveness, and I love him sticking up for himself.

Creepy Nick is creepy. He's not letting Gabi get in a word edgewise.

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

I wonder if Gabi's going to be Nick's next victim. He reminds me of a woman beater.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Jan 23 2013, 01:08 PM
Absolutely. But I think Will is catching on, and he's catching on quick. Now, I don't think he's going to want his kid anywhere near Nick, let alone have Nick adopt him or her.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Ha! That smug look on Sami's face when EJ came to her defense with Rafe was highly enjoyable for me. Rafe to Sami re: EJ: "Do you really need him to run defense for you?" Sami: "No. But it's nice."

Adrienne looks FIERCE! I love that coat! Adrienne Kiriakis continues to be one (if not THE) best dressed women on this show. I'm waiting for Adrienne to bring up the parallel between Gabi/Will/Sonny and Anjelica/Justin/Adrienne re: babies.

I honestly have not enjoyed Sami this much since way before all that Vendetta crap. Also, I can't help it, but douchy/neanderthal/bigbrother Rafe is the most interesting he's ever been as a character.

Maxine is like the master of the verbal side-eye. Maxine to Abby re: changes in Cameron's love life: "Giiiiirl, you got to keep up."

Edited by Matt, Jan 23 2013, 01:18 PM.

cord08

Is it just me, or does it seem like Cameron is almost always wearing the same shirt and tie?

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

EJ_SamiFF
Jan 23 2013, 01:12 PM
Why won't Gabi open her mouth and tell Nick to fuck off. It's not any of his bussiness, it's between Gabi and Will. Freak.
That bothers me a lot too, but by Gabi's own admission she's suffered from self-esteem issues ever since her relationship with Will blew up (leading to her going completely off the rails with Chad/Melanie). I don't like the way Nick has come to completely dominate her, but it happens in life. A partner doesn't necessarily have to intimidate, scare or be physically violent to take you over completely if your sense of self isn't strong in the first place. Gabi's emotional health is in pretty bad shape from everything we've seen on screen. Right now she's stressed and confused and her entire future is going to play out in ways she wasn't anticipating due to her pregnancy - and along has come this guy who's been "saving the day" practically from the moment he entered her life. I understand what's going on with Gabi, even though I don't like it.

mae
Member Avatar

I'm enjoying Chandler Massey's performance today. Haven't seen that spark in a while. Nice.

Adrienne <3 (needs more Justin...)

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

Wow. really Nick. Smdh. This is getting creepy, why is he obsess with Wabi's baby?

cord08

Nick's homophobia is really on the rise this week, I see.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply