Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days stars in Orlando 2/23
Topic Started: Jan 23 2013, 01:48 PM (2,054 Views)
Ellie

FANS OF NBC’S ‘DAYS OF OUR LIVES’ TO MEET THEIR FAVORITE STARS AT FAN EVENT AT UNIVERSAL ORLANDO RESORT IN FLORIDA ON SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 23

“Days of our Lives” Cast Members Scheduled to Attend the Fan Event

UNIVERSAL CITY, Calif. – January 25 – The stars of NBC’s daytime drama “Days of our Lives” will meet fans face-to-face at Universal Orlando Resort in Florida on Saturday, February 23. The event for loyal “Days of our Lives” viewers will offer fans the chance to meet and greet many of their favorite cast members during autograph signings, a Q&A session and much more. These events will happen throughout Universal Orlando Resort, including Universal CityWalk (free of charge) and Universal Studios Florida (theme park admission required).

“Days of our Lives” stars scheduled to attend include John Aniston, Camila Banus, Shawn Christian, Casey Deidrick, Galen Gering, Kate Mansi, Eric Martsolf, Peggy McCay, James Scott and Arianne Zucker.

Below is a tentative schedule for the day:

9:30 – 11:30 a.m.

“Meet & Greet” with the cast of “Days of our Lives” at Universal CityWalk

12:00 – 2:00 p.m.

3:45 – 4:45 p.m.

Q&A with the cast located in the Animal Actors Theater within Universal Studios Florida

7:45 – 8:15 p.m.

Fans can see their favorite “Days” stars toss beads from a dazzling float during Universal Orlando’s Mardi Gras parade within Universal Studios Florida.

For more information about the “Days of Our Lives” fan event, visit www.nbc.com/days or http://bit.ly/10E8UAO. For more information about Universal Orlando’s Mardi Gras, visit www.universalorlando.com/mardigras.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jderoche5
Member Avatar

I get to Orlando the day after, only two certain DH's will make me fly down early.

blueskies
Member Avatar

jderoche5
Jan 23 2013, 02:24 PM
I get to Orlando the day after, only two certain DH's will make me fly down early.
Let me guess, is one of them Dena Higley?

Just kidding ;)

jderoche5
Member Avatar

blueskies
Jan 23 2013, 02:49 PM
jderoche5
Jan 23 2013, 02:24 PM
Let me guess, is one of them Dena Higley?

Just kidding ;)
Bwhahahahah I'm sure she wishes there is a fan out there somewhere.

dc cubs
Member Avatar

Here is the press release listing the actors who are attending the event.

FANS OF NBC’S ‘DAYS OF OUR LIVES’ TO MEET THEIR FAVORITE STARS AT FAN EVENT AT UNIVERSAL ORLANDO RESORT IN FLORIDA ON SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 23

“Days of our Lives” Cast Members Scheduled to Attend the Fan Event

UNIVERSAL CITY, Calif. – January 25 – The stars of NBC’s daytime drama “Days of our Lives” will meet fans face-to-face at Universal Orlando Resort in Florida on Saturday, February 23. The event for loyal “Days of our Lives” viewers will offer fans the chance to meet and greet many of their favorite cast members during autograph signings, a Q&A session and much more. These events will happen throughout Universal Orlando Resort, including Universal CityWalk (free of charge) and Universal Studios Florida (theme park admission required).

“Days of our Lives” stars scheduled to attend include John Aniston, Camila Banus, Shawn Christian, Casey Deidrick, Galen Gering, Kate Mansi, Eric Martsolf, Peggy McCay, James Scott and Arianne Zucker.

Below is a tentative schedule for the day:

9:30 – 11:30 a.m.

12:00 – 2:00 p.m.

3:45 – 4:45 p.m.

Q&A with the cast located in the Animal Actors Theater within Universal Studios Florida

7:45 – 8:15 p.m.

Fans can see their favorite “Days” stars toss beads from a dazzling float during Universal Orlando’s Mardi Gras parade within Universal Studios Florida.

For more information about the “Days of Our Lives” fan event, visit www.nbc.com/days or http://bit.ly/10E8UAO. For more information about Universal Orlando’s Mardi Gras, visit www.universalorlando.com/mardigras.

cantstopme
Member Avatar

Finally!!! A local meet and greet!

I live only 30 minutes from Orlando! yay!!

jderoche5
Member Avatar

Neither of the DH's are there, so I WON'T be there!!!

KMan101
Member Avatar

I was so excited for this (I'm about an hour/hour and 15 minutes from Universal/Disney) until I saw the cast that's attending. Sigh. No one's really inspiring me to attend. But, I'll probably at least go to CityWalk

It is kinda interesting who they're sending. I so sense an NBC agenda LOL.

cantstopme
Member Avatar

If you hear about a woman being physically removed from James Scott's body by security....

it was me.

KMan101
Member Avatar

I also really shouldn't let my feelings towards the characters affect the cast. I know I'm still probably going LOL, though I wish more veterans were included.

cord08

Interesting that SC and CB have been at both events. Although, I think CB is from FL, so she probably wanted to go.

Ellie

cord08
Jan 25 2013, 02:17 PM
Interesting that SC and CB have been at both events. Although, I think CB is from FL, so she probably wanted to go.
With NBC I think it's irrelevant who wants to go... Gabi was nbc's Days character of the month, and I think that tells us why she's there.

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

Wish it was closer to me i would love to meet ari

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

I would LOVE to attend one of these events with fans!! :)

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

I highly doubt I am going even though itd be a snap for me to get there. I dont see Bryan on the list, so no point.

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

I would've love to see Eileen's name on the list. That would've been awesome since her return and meeting Days fans, and getting their reaction to her coming back- and for new viewers to meet her...

rae

No Deidre and Drake...If it's their choice not to be there, I understand. But if they were not asked to go, then that's just a big mistake. They always draw the biggest crowds!! Why doesn't Days get how popular Deidre and Drake are?!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply