Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the Week of February 4th; *updated 1/29*
Topic Started: Jan 23 2013, 01:59 PM (32,785 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Nick secretly plots against Will.
Sami goes to EJ for help with Willís paternity issues.
Rafe warns Gabi about Will pushing for custody of their unborn child.
Chloe tries to track Daniel down in the face of an emergency.
Jennifer gets caught in a lie.
Kristen tries to convince Brady to take their relationship to the next level.

Tuesday- EJ and Sami decide to take their relationship to the next level
Friday- Daniel and Chloe go to Chicago for a night out with Brady and Kristen

**UPDATED 1/28**

Next on Days of our Lives, Will and Lucas are unaware of the danger Nick poses to their secrets. EJ and Sami establish their relationship; Brady and Kristen go on a double date with Daniel and Jennifer.

Sneak Peeks: Week of Feb. 4, 2013

Nick secretly plots against Will and Lucas, devising a scheme to entrap them and secure evidence of their cover up of EJís shooting. Will and Lucas play right into their cousinís hands when Nick records their conversation. Will and Lucas are rattled when skeletons from their past could be revealed.

Julie tells Gabi about Nickís difficult time in prison. Will she learn the history behind his scar?

Sami and EJ make love and work to build their relationship on solid grounds. After a serious discussion, they decide to keep their recently renewed relationship a secret. Sami turns to EJ for help with Willís paternity issues. Can they come up with a plan to help establish Willís rights?

Rafe and Sami have another ugly confrontation, this time about Samiís relationship with EJ.

Jennifer tells Chloe she wonít give up Daniel without a fight, a challenge Chloe is all too happy to accept. Chloe tries to weasel info out of Jennifer, who is all too willing to give it up. It looks like Jennifer has finally bested her rival, but will a medical emergency be her undoing?

Kristen tries to convince Brady to take their relationship to the next level and get married! When Brady doesnít seem to receptive, Kristen steps up her attempts to get what she wants.

Nicole tries to distance herself from Eric in light of Kristen figuring out sheís falling for him, but it only draws Ericís suspicions. Can Nicole avoid her self-destructive tendencies?

Rafe warns Gabi about Will pushing for custody of their unborn child, noting itíll only make things worse between them.

DVR Alerts

Source Look Ahead: Feb. 11, 2013 Edition

Two people you would not expect end up in bed together after drowning their sorrows at the bar. Any guesses? Will thinks there may be hope for him and Sonny.

http://tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/01/days-of-our-lives-teasers-february-4-edition/

**UPDATED 1/29**

Daniel has to cut his romantic getaway with Jenn short when Chloe calls in a panic over Parker. The doctor rushes back to the mansion and discovers that the kid is okay. He is not amused. He lashes out at the diva until Parker starts calling him Ďdaddyí. That warms the cockles of his heart. Later, Jenn issues Chloe a stern warning. She and the doctor plan a night out with Brady and Kristen in Chicago. Thatís not the only planning Jenn does. She also turns to Nicole for some advice on how to deal with the diva. Jenn feeds false information to Chloe about where she and the doctor are going. Chloe falls for it and is furious when her plans to interrupt them falls apart. When she gets home to Parker, she discovers he has a severely high temperature. Unfortunately, itís almost impossible to track Daniel down.

Cam and Abby have breakfast together. They feel pretty optimistic about things. Meanwhile, Will doesnít feel too optimistic. He hands Sonny back the keys to his place and reminds him that he loved him so much that he was willing to give up his own child for him.

As John hunts down Stefano in Europe, Marlena lashes out at Kristen in Salem. She only succeeds in making things worse. The DiMera decides it is time to up the ante. She plans to jilt him at the altar. She soon discovers she might have trouble getting him there though. When she mentions marriage to him, he laughs in her face. He explains that itís too fast and he wouldnít want to rub that in his fatherís face. She claims John wouldnít have to know. He still doesnít like the idea. Meanwhile, Victor presses to have Nicole arrested for stealing Titan files. Hope manages to talk him out of it. Kristen decides to try and forge a truce with Nicole. That fails. The DiMera points out how obvious Nicís lust for Eric is. Nicole is appalled but canít hide the truth and does her best to avoid the priest, which confuses him.

Elvis and Sami hit the sheets. Although that makes her feel warm and fuzzy, not everyone is feeling so good about it. When Brady hears she has reunited with him, he thinks sheís being a twit. The news of the naked nookie continues to spread. Johnny knows all about it and blabs to Rafe. He declares that was the final nail in the coffin for that relationship. Caroline and Gabi both try to talk him around but no dice. When he runs into Samanther, they have a brutal battle about her bedmate. This fight is so big it manages to also be about Willís claim over the baby. Sami suggests that he could get full custody and then urges her son to have a paternity test done.

Gabi notices that Nick has a giant scar and wonders where he got it. Itís a memento from his time in prison and he doesnít want to talk about it. Julie shows up and conveniently blabs that it was from him being stabbed in custody. Nick still doesnít want to talk about it. Rafe shows up and worries to his sister about Samiís suggestion that Will could file for full custody. Nick is a convicted killer after allÖ Nick just happens to eavesdrop on this conversation. He buys some surveillance equipment and then texts ďI know your son shot EJ DiMeraĒ to Lucas. Nick plants the surveillance device on Will and then records the father and sonís discussion of the crime.

http://blog.soapoperafan.com/2013/01/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-for-february-4-8/#more-115865

Monday February 4:
Chloe fakes a health issue with Parker to get Daniel's attention from Jennifer.
Parker calls Daniel "Daddy" for the first time.
Jenn has a warning for Chloe...
Kristen decides to jilt Brady at the altar but Brady isn't into marrying her.
Nick plots.
EJ and Sami make love.

Tuesday February 5:
Sami and Brady fight when he learns she and EJ reunited.
Again Kristen brings up marriage to Brady but with poor results.
Rafe learns EJ and Sami must have spent the night together.
Nick has a harrowing memory of his time in prison.
Cam and Abby share breakfast and a new beginning.

Wednesday February 6:
Rafe and Sami have a bitter fight about EJ and Gabi.
Sami urges Will to demand a paternity test.
Julie blabs to Gabi that Nick was almost murdered in prison.
Will gives Sonny back his key.
Victor is pressing charges on Nicole for the stolen Titan files.

Thursday February 7:
Nick buys a surveillance device and then sends an undetectable and ominous message to Lucas.
Jenn and Dan make plans to head to Chicago for a night with Brady and Kristen.
Nicole gives Jenn advice on how to deal with Chloe.
Nicole fights her feelings for Eric.

Friday February 8:
Chloe is furious to learn she was duped.
Parker develops a fever and Chloe gets frantic.
Kristen again pressures Brady about marriage.
Kristen feigns being drunker than she is in order to lure Brady in.
Lucas and Will hook up to discuss who sent Lucas the message about the shooting.

http://soaps.sheknows.com/daysofourlives/spoilers/
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

lysie
Jan 23 2013, 01:59 PM

So is she going to drop hints, make him think he's the one who thought of marriage first? Or just say she wants to know where he sees them going. Claim she needs a commitment because she wants marriage in her future.

:shame: I really wish Dan would stay out of this storyline.

james0479
Member Avatar

While I loathe Daniel, a night out with Chloe and Bristen could be gold! I'm looking forward to what should be a hell of a party. Chloe has actually made me stop FF'ing Daniel scenes.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Quote:

Nick secretly plots against Will.
Yes! More crazy eyes!
Quote:

Sami goes to EJ for help with Willís paternity issues.
Really hoping Ejami's plans turn sinister at some stage.
Quote:

Rafe warns Gabi about Will pushing for custody of their unborn child.
Dead eyes is on team crazy eyes.
Quote:

Chloe tries to track Daniel down in the face of an emergency.
I really hope Chloe gets Jen to go all Laura.
Quote:

I so want another Kristin wedding.

Quote:

:boobs: Can't wait
Quote:

Oooh, I love this.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

I don't want Daniel anywhere near Kristen. That's all I have to say really.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

I somehow wish they would have given Sami some character growth in this Will/Gabi story, at least in the beginning. I wish she would have a sit down talk with Will and Lucas about how they truly fucked up in those endless custody battles for him. Since Will already has said to both parents that HIS upbringing lead him down the path of making his decision to let go of the baby and give it up to Nick and Gabi to raise, then it would make sense for Sami to INITIALLY have Will TRY to work out some sort of shared custody agreement with Gabi. I get that this is a soap, so that likely won't work, or last if they do agree to it, but I would have preferred that Sami would TRY to steer Will in the right direction, initially, since that is something most parents would want to do. Then obviously once Nick continues to go coo coo and starts to threaten to take custody away from Will, then have Will make his own decision and try to win full custody....obviously if he has to scheme to do it, it's right up his alley. I just feel this story will be more about Ej and Sami helping Will do whatever he can to fuck up the future with his daughter, because eventually she will go through exactly the same crap he went through growing up, with coincidentally is something he didn't want for his child to begin with.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

DiMeraFan67
Jan 23 2013, 02:33 PM
i think she is safe unless she would need doctor

blueskies
Member Avatar

Partnersincrime
Jan 23 2013, 02:34 PM
DiMeraFan67
Jan 23 2013, 02:33 PM
i think she is safe unless she would need doctor
If she does, I sure as heck hope someone insists she be seen by Kayla or Cameron instead.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

A DVR alert involving Daniel that actually interests me? People in hell got their ice water today! I'm looking forward to seeing the Daniel/Chloe/Brady/Kristen dynamic.

Trish the dish

Loving Ejami taking it to another level and love Daniel & ,Chloe going to Chitown with Bristen. I always liked Daniel and Chloe together.

AFaithL

Very interested in Bristen/Danloe!

blueskies
Member Avatar

james0479
Jan 23 2013, 02:27 PM
While I loathe Daniel, a night out with Chloe and Bristen could be gold! I'm looking forward to what should be a hell of a party. Chloe has actually made me stop FF'ing Daniel scenes.
If they would substitute Nicole for Dan I'd be happier

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

I love how Will only seems to have one parent on canvas. :sarcasm: :flipoff:
Edited by LanaluvsBroe, Jan 23 2013, 03:04 PM.

Harmony233

LanaluvsBroe
Jan 23 2013, 03:04 PM
you'd think lucas was still back in HK

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I love working with Kristian. She's wonderful and fantastic." ~ DC

same characters, different week. :sleep:
someone wake me up when the rest of the cast gets some airtime!

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Harmony233
Jan 23 2013, 03:18 PM
LanaluvsBroe
you'd think lucas was still back in HK
its not like tomsell does not want him there they just can not fire anyone now

Romancer66

Jen-Jen caught in a lie? One of her own making, or someone else's? Personally, I'm hoping for the former--it's high time she took a header off her pedestal. I wonder if she thinks Chloe is crying wolf over Parker's emergency and suppresses the message, only for it to be revealed that the emergency is genuine. Daniel can then start seeing that the Horton Princess's halo isn't nearly as bright as he thought it was.

Poor Brady. His inability to see that he's being played like a fiddle by Kristen is embarrassing. Talk about being led around by your dick. I wish Chloe was there to rescue him instead of to reclaim Dr. Sleaze.

I'm of two minds about the whole Will/Gabi/Nick storyline. While it's encouraging to hear that this is turning into an umbrella storyline, involving lots of characters--something which DAYS hasn't attempted in far too long--I wish the three principles were more compelling. Will's been kind of a wuss in this situation, Nick has turned into a one-dimensional control freak, and Gabi is her usual insipid, passive self. I remain unimpressed by T&W's choice of front-burner characters.

elci525
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
Tell me about it. Love it that Sami and EJ are the ones figuring out Will's paternity issues, whatever that means (so strangely worded). I mean, c'mon now, can it get much more annoying and intentionally shafty as that? Lucas and Sami have never, ever, ever in their lives been involved in schemes, and never ever have they dealt with custody issues, right? And it's not like Kate knows anything about scheming and custody battles either, and would be way too-over protective of her grandson.

I can't even anymore. I get it, EJ is a lawyer, but whatever - that is most convenient. :flipoff:

This "next level" spoiler is the new "Sami is comforted by" spoiler from a few months ago. Didn't want to watch those; so completely disinterested in these.
Edited by elci525, Jan 23 2013, 03:46 PM.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

I feel like I'm being dense about this - but according to SOD EJami apparently at least begin their love making the week of 1/28 - so we'll say Friday.
According to the spoilers above, they 'take their relationship to the next level' on Tuesday. So does this mean they stop and then start again...or we're going to have essentially three episodes of EJami rolling around? For the record - I'm fine with this. I mean...totally, completely fine with it...but it just feels like a stretch.

I feel like I should say something like, "Gee - I wonder what Jennifer lies about?" but that would then make it sound like I care. And that would be a lie.

So is Kristen going to propose to Brady? Because other than marriage I'm struggling with what the 'next level' would be for them.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Jan 23 2013, 04:10 PM
I feel like I'm being dense about this - but according to SOD EJami apparently at least begin their love making the week of 1/28 - so we'll say Friday.
According to the spoilers above, they 'take their relationship to the next level' on Tuesday. So does this mean they stop and then start again...or we're going to have essentially three episodes of EJami rolling around? For the record - I'm fine with this. I mean...totally, completely fine with it...but it just feels like a stretch.

I feel like I should say something like, "Gee - I wonder what Jennifer lies about?" but that would then make it sound like I care. And that would be a lie.

So is Kristen going to propose to Brady? Because other than marriage I'm struggling with what the 'next level' would be for them.
LOL. I really love your need to pin down exactly when the lovin' starts.

My guess is that Ejami start to get hot and heavy at the end of next Friday's episode and then aren't on following Monday's show, so the lovin' continues the following Tuesday. Either that or they do have sex on Monday and then decide to try out some kinkier positions on Tuesday.
Edited by tomsawyer, Jan 23 2013, 04:18 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply