Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the Week of February 4th; *updated 1/29*
Topic Started: Jan 23 2013, 01:59 PM (32,774 Views)
Harmony233

Partnersincrime
Jan 29 2013, 07:22 AM
LuvingLumi
Jan 29 2013, 07:12 AM
I really like what is happening with Nick texting Lucas.. Now if the writers can only remember he's also a schemer they will write that in there somehow. I want to see lucas go back and tap into his dark side to get Nick out of the way here.
its problay will never going to happen look in one month this is second talk of lucas and will in both of them nick eavesdrop on them
lucas only use as plot to nick find dirt on will nothing more
oh i'm sure while i'd love lucas to go back to scheming not holding my breath
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Partnersincrime
LuvingLumi
I really like what is happening with Nick texting Lucas.. Now if the writers can only remember he's also a schemer they will write that in there somehow. I want to see lucas go back and tap into his dark side to get Nick out of the way here.
its problay will never going to happen look in one month this is second talk of lucas and will in both of them nick eavesdrop on them
Yeah, but it's a soap so I expect that for a bit. I frankly don't have an issue with that though....Nick is bound to get the upper hand here over Will somehow and if they use the shooting to do it fine. I HATED how MarDar actually revisited the shooting only to not use it to drive story properly. Nick is going to get the upper hand here for a little bit, it's a soap and that is bound to happen but I truly want Lucas to come back full force and take Nick down, that is the part I don't think will happen here, maybe Days will surprise me, who knows. Lucas being used as a plot point isn't an issue I have, it's Lucas not being used which is my problem...and as long as he's being used in this capacity it doesn't bother me, I'm just not sure they will actually do the story justice unless Lucas and Will plot to get Nick out of the way somehow.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

So how does Nick's stabbing further the story?

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Laufeyson
Jan 29 2013, 07:56 AM
They aren't getting me excited about Ericole at all. I am actually tired of Nicole chasing after a man. I want her to bethe oobject of desire. So far I have been disappointed.
ITA. I was so pumped when I read they recast Eric and he was going to be for NIcole, now I'm wishing they'd never cast the guy....seriously this show is just infuriating at times. Here is the potential for a real good story and they screw it up by giving us longing off screen and pretty much nothing....when Nicole and Eric get together, they would have had more off screen 'longing' that on screen longing, lol.....

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Jan 29 2013, 08:09 AM
Partnersincrime
LuvingLumi
Yeah, but it's a soap so I expect that for a bit. I frankly don't have an issue with that though....Nick is bound to get the upper hand here over Will somehow and if they use the shooting to do it fine. I HATED how MarDar actually revisited the shooting only to not use it to drive story properly. Nick is going to get the upper hand here for a little bit, it's a soap and that is bound to happen but I truly want Lucas to come back full force and take Nick down, that is the part I don't think will happen here, maybe Days will surprise me, who knows. Lucas being used as a plot point isn't an issue I have, it's Lucas not being used which is my problem...and as long as he's being used in this capacity it doesn't bother me, I'm just not sure they will actually do the story justice unless Lucas and Will plot to get Nick out of the way somehow.
mardr revisit the shooting was good idea but they way they use it sucks the way like how sami find it okay for an episode but the problem it should been epic will reasons for the shooting sound lame and pretty almsot forgetton when will said he was gay

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Jan 29 2013, 08:18 AM
Laufeyson
Jan 29 2013, 07:56 AM
They aren't getting me excited about Ericole at all. I am actually tired of Nicole chasing after a man. I want her to bethe oobject of desire. So far I have been disappointed.
ITA. I was so pumped when I read they recast Eric and he was going to be for NIcole, now I'm wishing they'd never cast the guy....seriously this show is just infuriating at times. Here is the potential for a real good story and they screw it up by giving us longing off screen and pretty much nothing....when Nicole and Eric get together, they would have had more off screen 'longing' that on screen longing, lol.....
So much potential down the drain, stupid writers. Nicole deserves better.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

My first reaction to pretty much all of these latest spoilers is a big fat dose of "Huh?"

Jennifer would never seek Nicole's help with Daniel.

Hope, who gave Chad a ridiculous disturbing the peace citation at the wedding, would never stop Victor from pressing charges against Nicole. In turn, Victor would not allow someone to change his mind on the matter.

How many times have Gabi and Nick had sex or seen each other naked? And she is just now inquiring about a scar he has? I'm not sure if I am more offended by this retconning or by Gabi's stupidity or maybe by both.

I need one of the parents or grandparents to start interfering in the Will and Sonny relationship drama. I do not care if they pushed together or apart; but I need someone from the Sami, Lucas, Adrienne, Justin, Kate, Marlena or Victor group to step in and do something. It's not in character for most (or maybe even all) of them sit idly by and do nothing. I may develop motion sickness if I have to endure weeks of back and forth indecisiveness between these two guys while they decide if they want to get back together.

I would much rather see Allie's (and not Johnny's) reaction to Sami and EJ having sex/getting back together. There is far more story potential there as it could be used as the basis of Allie hating Sami much like Sami hated Marlena for all of those years.

Harmony233

LonePirate
Jan 29 2013, 08:57 AM
My first reaction to pretty much all of these latest spoilers is a big fat dose of "Huh?"

Jennifer would never seek Nicole's help with Daniel.

Hope, who gave Chad a ridiculous disturbing the peace citation at the wedding, would never stop Victor from pressing charges against Nicole. In turn, Victor would not allow someone to change his mind on the matter.

How many times have Gabi and Nick had sex or seen each other naked? And she is just now inquiring about a scar he has? I'm not sure if I am more offended by this retconning or by Gabi's stupidity or maybe by both.

I need one of the parents or grandparents to start interfering in the Will and Sonny relationship drama. I do not care if they pushed together or apart; but I need someone from the Sami, Lucas, Adrienne, Justin, Kate, Marlena or Victor group to step in and do something. It's not in character for most (or maybe even all) of them sit idly by and do nothing. I may develop motion sickness if I have to endure weeks of back and forth indecisiveness between these two guys while they decide if they want to get back together.

I would much rather see Allie's (and not Johnny's) reaction to Sami and EJ having sex/getting back together. There is far more story potential there as it could be used as the basis of Allie hating Sami much like Sami hated Marlena for all of those years.
LOL wheres kate at do her normal meddling its so unlike her lol

poor allie should hate sami for ignoring her and favoring johnny and sydney over her

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

I found it sad that most likely we will see more will and gabi chlid than allie
Edited by Partnersincrime, Jan 29 2013, 09:09 AM.

camera shy

They even have Gabi pimping Sami telling Rafe he shouldn't give up on her after the way the bitch has treated her and her brother. And the couple with the secret affair now sounds more like a one night stand, my guess is Rafe and Nicole.

Harmony233

Partnersincrime
Jan 29 2013, 09:09 AM
I found it sad that most likely we will see more will and gabi chlid than allie
I hav e no doubt honestly out of all of sami's kids allie intrguies me most ecspecially with the way the poor kid is ignored hopeful she'll be a hellraiser when shes sorased lol

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

camera shy
Jan 29 2013, 09:14 AM
They even have Gabi pimping Sami telling Rafe he shouldn't give up on her after the way the bitch has treated her and her brother. And the couple with the secret affair now sounds more like a one night stand, my guess is Rafe and Nicole.
They do seem to be keeping their options for Safe open...their breakup is still very much about how Sami has been behaving toward Gabi and how Rafe doesn't like it...nothing about Safe themselves...and Ej and Sami don't keep the secret for longer than a day...interesting, lol......Brady should really ream Sami for bedding Ej, since she had the nerve to do the same to him when she found out about him and Kristen.

I still say the ONS is Victor and Caroline...lol

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Jan 29 2013, 09:28 AM
camera shy
Jan 29 2013, 09:14 AM
They do seem to be keeping their options for Safe open...their breakup is still very much about how Sami has been behaving toward Gabi and how Rafe doesn't like it...nothing about Safe themselves...and Ej and Sami don't keep the secret for longer than a day...interesting, lol......Brady should really ream Sami for bedding Ej, since she had the nerve to do the same to him when she found out about him and Kristen.

I still say the ONS is Victor and Caroline...lol
Nice touch, Days, using a child to spill the beans about Sami and Ej (insert sarcasm) Seriously..is Johnny just roaming around HTS or sitting at the pub when Rafe walks in and he lets fly with the info? Guess since they let Johnny see them and Brady and Rafe now knows keeping their little tryst a secret wasn't so important afterall.

Lil
Member Avatar

Nick secretly plots against Will and Lucas, devising a scheme to entrap them and secure evidence of their cover up of EJís shooting. Will and Lucas play right into their cousinís hands when Nick records their conversation. Will and Lucas are rattled when skeletons from their past could be revealed.

- they brought up statute of limitations when Kristen returned...woudl that not apply here? And since EJ is willing to go to bat for Will in the whole custody thing, would he not just pretty much say he is obviously not dead and they have moved on? Stupid. This is part of the reason why EJ and Will shouldn't be buddies. And if justin were his custody lawyer that would create even more Wilson angst, no?

Julie tells Gabi about Nickís difficult time in prison. Will she learn the history behind his scar?
- glad to see Julie come in. But yeah..we've seen Nick and Gabi in bed a hundred times but she never noticed or asked about this mystery scar?

Rafe and Sami have another ugly confrontation, this time about Samiís relationship with EJ.
--Oy. The more things change the more they stay the same. NO ONE FUCKING CARES!!!!!!!!

Jennifer tells Chloe she wonít give up Daniel without a fight, a challenge Chloe is all too happy to accept. Chloe tries to weasel info out of Jennifer, who is all too willing to give it up. It looks like Jennifer has finally bested her rival, but will a medical emergency be her undoing?
- Another medical emergency. *Big, fat EYEROLL*

Kristen tries to convince Brady to take their relationship to the next level and get married! When Brady doesnít seem to receptive, Kristen steps up her attempts to get what she wants.
- I hate Kristen's feelings for Brady. I still wish I saw a masterplan from Kristen. I wish Kristen were seeking revenge on EVERYONE in Salem since she really had no allies when she left.

Nicole tries to distance herself from Eric in light of Kristen figuring out sheís falling for him, but it only draws Ericís suspicions. Can Nicole avoid her self-destructive tendencies?
-I've seen some flirtiness on Nicole's part. Was really rather wishing it would be the other way around. I'd like to see Eric blush or something that sets Nicole's radar off or whatever. I've seen cutesy exes/friends and not much else from them so this kinda sucks. I hope eventually Eric is the one who wants Nicole. She should be wanted by someone for more than quick pregnancy desk sex lol

Rafe warns Gabi about Will pushing for custody of their unborn child, noting itíll only make things worse between them.
-I will just never give a shit about the Hernandi.

Jennifer gets caught in a lie.
- Oh noooooo, not the anointed saintly one.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

michr544125
Jan 29 2013, 06:26 AM
Shocker so once again Will and Sonny is all about Will from the sounds of it. So nothing at all about Sonny and Brian and the fallout from the kiss and Will seeing and whatever Brian tells Will? I knew the Sonny and Brian stuff wouldn't be treated very importantly as it's pretty clear Sonny's feelings don't matter much but come on now :shrug: . For two-three weeks after the wedding it seems like how Sonny feels and reacts is so minimal that if I blinked I'd forget he was even a character involved with Will. I get he's not the one having a child but he most definitely should be more involved than this.

So, I'm guessing once Will gives Sonny the keys back Sonny will then realize he doesn't want the keys back. It's pretty clear Will and Sonny will be back together very shortly after that.
Will giving Sonny back his key to the apartment is the fallout. Will thinks Sonny is moving on. And we know from the previews that Will is alone on Valentine's Day so that's at least another 2 weeks that Wilson are apart. And remember last week's weekly spoilers made no mention of Sonny & Brian, we only found out about them after SOD came out. So who knows? Maybe this week is no different? :shrug:

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Monday February 4:
Chloe fakes a health issue with Parker to get Daniel's attention from Jennifer.

Parker calls Daniel "Daddy" for the first time.

Jenn has a warning for Chloe...

Kristen decides to jilt Brady at the altar but Brady isn't into marrying her.

Nick plots.

EJ and Sami make love.

Tuesday February 5:

Sami and Brady fight when he learns she and EJ reunited.

Again Kristen brings up marriage to Brady but with poor results.

Rafe learns EJ and Sami must have spent the night together.

Nick has a harrowing memory of his time in prison.

Cam and Abby share breakfast and a new beginning.

Wednesday February 6:

Rafe and Sami have a bitter fight about EJ and Gabi.

Sami urges Will to demand a paternity test.

Julie blabs to Gabi that Nick was almost murdered in prison.

Will gives Sonny back his key.

Victor is pressing charges on Nicole for the stolen Titan files.

Thursday February 7:

Nick buys a surveillance device and then sends an undetectable and ominous message to Lucas.

Jenn and Dan make plans to head to Chicago for a night with Brady and Kristen.

Nicole gives Jenn advice on how to deal with Chloe.

Nicole fights her feelings for Eric.

Friday February 8:

Chloe is furious to learn she was duped.

Parker develops a fever and Chloe gets frantic.

Kristen again pressures Brady about marriage.

Kristen feigns being drunker than she is in order to lure Brady in.

Lucas and Will hook up to discuss who sent Lucas the message about the shooting.
http://soaps.sheknows.com/daysofourlives/spoilers/

lysie
Member Avatar

I'm kind of happy that Sami and Brady are going to be fighting about this since she just reamed him out for Kristen.

So John is looking for Stefano. Are they going to show that or does someone else know that's what he's doing?

ILoveAGoodDanish
Member Avatar

Eric and Nicole! :whooohooo: :sex4: :applause: :thankyou:

esp13
Member Avatar

I don't think these sound bad at all. I don't think the "lusting" after Eric was supposed to be taken literally since the whole thing is full of snark. I think Kristen just calls Nicole out for having feelings for Eric which I do think we have seen.

With Sami demanding a paternity test, I'm so seeing some paternity test switching hijinks going on. If Nick's blackmail doesn't work, he'll go to plan B. It will make Gabi look like a slut, but he won't care. It would be more interesting if somebody else switched it, but I'm not sure who would have any motivation.

It is a little stupid if Gabi really hasn't noticed the scar before, but I'm hoping it will play more that she has noticed, and tried to ask, but he will never tell her. That would make more sense and accomplish the same thing.

I'm looking forward to the Brady/Sami fight. Maybe now he'll say all the things he should have said when she was yelling at him in the hospital.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

six
Jan 28 2013, 07:02 PM
Two people you would not expect end up in bed together after drowning their sorrows at the bar. Any guesses?
Probably two people nobody cares about.

Or the exact opposite... It better not be a certain lady Doc, is all I'm saying.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply