Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the Week of February 4th; *updated 1/29*
Topic Started: Jan 23 2013, 01:59 PM (33,301 Views)
Harmony233

elci525
Jan 29 2013, 08:21 PM
JamaicanBeauty7
Jan 29 2013, 08:04 PM
Harmony233
Jan 29 2013, 07:27 PM
Deverauxfan
Jan 29 2013, 07:03 PM
^ Johnny and Sydney are EJ's kids.
poor kids
They seem to be just fine, IMO. I can't remember the last time I saw Allie, on the other hand. Poor girl is damn near invisible. :shame:
Oh Sydney does not seem ok to me. Not saying that is b/c she is EJ's child, nor am I condemning her to a life of misery b/c she is EJ's child. Not at all. But she really doesn't seem all that ok. I think Johnny just overpowers any situation he is in with his personality - maybe she is intimidated. And I have on more than one occasion in re: Allie - well, on the occasions when she's been shown - noted that she actually seems like the coolest kid. She loves the trampoline! She's a flower girl! Except for when she gushed over Sami when Sami returned from her hijinks with EJ last summer - there was just no explaining that behavior. I just think of it that she is private and too cool be bothered by much.

I would love for her to be SORAS'd to be become a terror for Sami to contend with. Get all neglected child syndrome on her ass. Maybe she and Sydney could join forces to throw a coup against the chosen child in Johnny. I can see it now....
lol so true hell if i was a new viewer i wouldn't even know sami was allies mother lol the few times we have seen the kid lately shes been with lucas and UP I don't think the actress is any worse than JOhnny hell personally i find the little girl who plays emma on gh to be the best child actor on soaps right now
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Jan 29 2013, 06:18 PM
Vicky4Mimi
Jan 29 2013, 01:57 PM
I edit to say..Maybe Allie found out how as twins she and her brother have different dads.
You think she hasn't noticed they have different dads yet? :huh1:
I believe the key word here is how Vicky4Mimi can correct me if I'm wrong but I think Vicky is refering to Allie learning that the twins with different fathers happened because EJ raped her mommy while her daddy was dying.

presley cat
Member Avatar

I think the reason we rarely see Allie on screen is because of her height. When she stands next to Johnnie she is at least 12" taller than him. The last few times they have been on screen together Allie is sitting down or off in the distance or Johnnie is on the floor if she is in the scene. (Even the new Sydney is the same height as Johhnie.)
It's great that she looks like the Sween but she is supposed to be Lucas' daughter so the difference in height is a real problem.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

So I'm thinking Kristen may manipulate Brady into getting married with the plan to jilt him at the altar, but end up going through with it because of her feelings for him. She'll convince herself and Stefano that it's because it's even better to dump him after they're married for awhile. But we will continue to see that she's unwilling to give up Brady even if she's trying to convince herself she's just using him.

lysie
Member Avatar

We've seen Allie since we've seen Sydney.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

We just saw all three kids together on the christmas episode, and Allie on one of the wedding episodes.

Harmony233

lysie
Jan 29 2013, 10:38 PM
I thought it was odd that Allie adored Gabby and so gabby asked her to be in her wedding didn't sydney and gabby have a realtionship too they seemed very weird to me lol

lysie
Member Avatar

Harmony233
Jan 29 2013, 10:45 PM
lysie
Jan 29 2013, 10:38 PM
I thought it was odd that Allie adored Gabby and so gabby asked her to be in her wedding didn't sydney and gabby have a realtionship too they seemed very weird to me lol
None of them have a relationship.

Kenny
Member Avatar

How does dumping Brady at the altar have anything to do with getting revenge on John and Marlena?

How does that hurt them in any direct way?

Dazefan4now
Member Avatar

TreasureCove
Jan 29 2013, 08:42 PM
SocRMum1
Vicky4Mimi
I edit to say..Maybe Allie found out how as twins she and her brother have different dads.
I believe the key word here is how Vicky4Mimi can correct me if I'm wrong but I think Vicky is refering to Allie learning that the twins with different fathers happened because EJ raped her mommy while her daddy was dying.
Poor Lucas. Thank goodness EJ kept up his side of the bargain and saved him.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Kenny
Jan 29 2013, 11:06 PM
How does dumping Brady at the altar have anything to do with getting revenge on John and Marlena?

How does that hurt them in any direct way?
Brady's pain will hurt Marlena and John because they know Kristen only used him to get to them?

I don't know. This scheme is becoming more and more far fetched by the minute.

angie37
Member Avatar

... and wouldn't Kristen dumping Brady ultimately prove that Jarlena were right all along, thus making Brady hate her and moving on with his life? Maybe our beloved schemer knows something we don't :shrug:

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

Brady will be humiliated, but since their relationship has been so short, he won't be devastated. All this will do is show him the light and send him right back to his father and mother seeking forgiveness. Hardly edge of your seat suspence, it isn't like someone's life is hanging in the balance.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

lysie
Jan 23 2013, 01:59 PM
It looks like Jennifer has finally bested her rival, but will a medical emergency be her undoing?
Oh for fuck's sake, another one?!?! Can she die already?

guessgirl
Member Avatar

NocturnalBlondie
Jan 30 2013, 01:40 AM
lysie
It looks like Jennifer has finally bested her rival, but will a medical emergency be her undoing?
I think they are referring to Parker being sick not Jennifer.

supercool74
Member Avatar

NocturnalBlondie
Jan 30 2013, 01:40 AM
lysie
That's what I thought too, but I think this time the medical emergency is involving Parker. It better be, because her medical emergencies are just getting ridiculous. It's like that is the only thing they have going for them...Jen and her hero doctor. :puke:

BeeBee
Member Avatar

camera shy
Jan 29 2013, 05:57 AM
Partnersincrime
Jan 29 2013, 05:41 AM
Daniel has to cut his romantic getaway with Jenn short when Chloe calls in a panic over Parker. The doctor rushes back to the mansion and discovers that the kid is okay. He is not amused. He lashes out at the diva until Parker starts calling him ‘daddy’. That warms the cockles of his heart. Later, Jenn issues Chloe a stern warning. She and the doctor plan a night out with Brady and Kristen in Chicago. That’s not the only planning Jenn does. She also turns to Nicole for some advice on how to deal with the diva. Jenn feeds false information to Chloe about where she and the doctor are going. Chloe falls for it and is furious when her plans to interrupt them falls apart. When she gets home to Parker, she discovers he has a severely high temperature. Unfortunately, it’s almost impossible to track Daniel down.
Cam and Abby have breakfast together. They feel pretty optimistic about things. Meanwhile, Will doesn’t feel too optimistic. He hands Sonny back the keys to his place and reminds him that he loved him so much that he was willing to give up his own child for him.
As John hunts down Stefano in Europe, Marlena lashes out at Kristen in Salem. She only succeeds in making things worse. The DiMera decides it is time to up the ante. She plans to jilt him at the altar. She soon discovers she might have trouble getting him there though. When she mentions marriage to him, he laughs in her face. He explains that it’s too fast and he wouldn’t want to rub that in his father’s face. She claims John wouldn’t have to know. He still doesn’t like the idea. Meanwhile, Victor presses to have Nicole arrested for stealing Titan files. Hope manages to talk him out of it. Kristen decides to try and forge a truce with Nicole. That fails. The DiMera points out how obvious Nic’s lust for Eric is. Nicole is appalled but can’t hide the truth and does her best to avoid the priest, which confuses him.
Elvis and Sami hit the sheets. Although that makes her feel warm and fuzzy, not everyone is feeling so good about it. When Brady hears she has reunited with him, he thinks she’s being a twit. The news of the naked nookie continues to spread. Johnny knows all about it and blabs to Rafe. He declares that was the final nail in the coffin for that relationship. Caroline and Gabi both try to talk him around but no dice. When he runs into Samanther, they have a brutal battle about her bedmate. This fight is so big it manages to also be about Will’s claim over the baby. Sami suggests that he could get full custody and then urges her son to have a paternity test done.
Gabi notices that Nick has a giant scar and wonders where he got it. It’s a memento from his time in prison and he doesn’t want to talk about it. Julie shows up and conveniently blabs that it was from him being stabbed in custody. Nick still doesn’t want to talk about it. Rafe shows up and worries to his sister about Sami’s suggestion that Will could file for full custody. Nick is a convicted killer after all… Nick just happens to eavesdrop on this conversation. He buys some surveillance equipment and then texts “I know your son shot EJ DiMera” to Lucas. Nick plants the surveillance device on Will and then records the father and son’s discussion of the crime.
http://blog.soapoperafan.com/2013/01/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-for-february-4-8/#more-115865
Honestly, when I first read this I thought this was something you were making up for fun until I saw your source. When exactily do Ejami keep their relationship a secret when everyone already knows? I guess they plan on keeping it a secret until Johnny tells everyone. And I must have missed it when Nicole was lusting after Eric. ANd I love how suddenly Nick's not good enough to be around her grandchild because he was a murderer, but was good enough to be around what she thought was his own kid and to work for her. That smug bitch Sami wanting to take a newborn away from her mother, they're writting Sami as making all kinds of mistakes.
As I said in another thread,I think they are writing Nicole as bad girl with heart of gold doing bad things for good reasons to help others and sending Sami back to her selfish,scheming,bitch roots to make her and EJ viable as a couple.Sami will do anything to get what she wants and EJ will support her without any qualms while Rafe would try to reason with her wanting her to be a good person.

Will&Sonny

esp13
Jan 29 2013, 01:49 PM
tomsawyer
Jan 29 2013, 01:30 PM
esp13
Jan 29 2013, 12:58 PM
So, there would have to be pretty good motivation for her to change, I think. But, as I think about it, if Sami does her usual bang up job of making everything worse, that could do it. Suppose, she does her normal stupid stuff and causes Gabi to truly believe that Will is going to try and take the baby from her. Add in Nick as the evil angel on her shoulder telling her that Will is going to take the baby and it could all work. Nick alters the test, Gabi takes the heat for lying, and Will thinks he's not really the father.
Yeah, I could definitely see this happening. We have the sweeps spoiler about Sami butting in and making a mess of things. And it looks like she gets pissed and tries to convince Will to go for full custody. In that case, I could definitely see Gabi turning on Will. It makes sense this will turn into a mess since you have Nick ratcheting up the tension on Gabi's side and Sami doing it on Will's side. Thank goodness for the irrational drama creators. :popcorn:

What I'm curious to see is what will Sami (with EJ's help of course) do if the test shows Will is not the father? I'm going to need some illegal activity.
Well, I'm thinking that -- at least initially -- if the test shows that Will is not the father, Sami and EJ won't do anything. In my scenario, they actually believe Gabi. Just thinking out loud, but what if the truth about the Melanie kidnapping comes out somewhere before this and that's what prompts the whole full custody thing. Basically, Gabi and Nick would then believe that the only thing they can do to keep the baby is make it look like Will is not the father. So, they fake the paternity test and then say that Andrew was the father -- or, better yet, say Andrew was the father then fake the inevitable paternity test.

It fits with what Chad initially believed, gives Gabi a reason to have lied about Will being the father, and is believable. Gabi and Nick get custody and make plans to leave Salem, only to have the baby get sick, etc., etc.

Then the real fireworks start up again after the truth comes out. Hmmm . . . I think I kind of like that.
If this happens, I would need a very good reason for why anyone would ever simply "trust" that a paternity test is accurate when Nick was involved. (Of course, I realize that the same can be said about Sami, but the point's the same either way. "Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me" and all of that.)
Edited by Will&Sonny, Jan 30 2013, 02:39 AM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Will&Sonny

Dazefan4now
Jan 29 2013, 11:09 PM
TreasureCove
Jan 29 2013, 08:42 PM
SocRMum1
Vicky4Mimi
Poor Lucas. Thank goodness EJ kept up his side of the bargain and saved him.
The implication being that Lucas should just give E.J. a free pass on raping Sami because he deigned to save Lucas' life afterward? Was raping Sami the equivalent of Gummiberry Juice or something?

Will&Sonny

Re: Nick's scar, maybe Gabi and Nick have simply been having vanilla, under-the-sheets, never-actually-look-below-the-neck, the-lights-would-be-off-if-we-were-not-filming-a-television-show sex, and she finally notices the scar for the first time when they decide to get adventurous and try a new position for once.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply