Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the Week of February 4th; *updated 1/29*
Topic Started: Jan 23 2013, 01:59 PM (33,405 Views)
TreasureCove
Member Avatar

trojangal
Jan 30 2013, 08:14 PM
Ok did I miss a spoiler about Allie hating EJ because she finds out about
how she & Johnny were conceived ?
Color me confused :shrug:
One of the posters said they would rather see Allie's (and not Johnny's) reaction to Sami and EJ having sex because there is far more story potential there as it could be used as the basis of Allie hating Sami much like Sami hated Marlena for all of those years.

Another poster said Allie could never hate EJ because he's always been good to her never did anything that could harm her, other posters pointed out things he did that have caused Allie fear and pain, like being bullied by Arnold Finegan:
Posted Image

and the discussion grew from there.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

Please leave moderating to the moderators.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

trojangal
Member Avatar

TreasureCove
Jan 30 2013, 10:57 PM
trojangal
One of the posters said they would rather see Allie's (and not Johnny's) reaction to Sami and EJ having sex because there is far more story potential there as it could be used as the basis of Allie hating Sami much like Sami hated Marlena for all of those years.

Another poster said Allie could never hate EJ because he's always been good to her never did anything that could harm her, other posters pointed out things he did that have caused Allie fear and pain, like being bullied by Arnold Finegan:
Posted Image

and the discussion grew from there.
Thanks for the explanation :D

trojangal
Member Avatar

Will&Sonny
Jan 30 2013, 08:15 PM
trojangal
No. We weren't talking about a spoiler -- we were just discussing a future storyline possibility.
Ok I was trying to read through all the posts to figure
this out Thanks!

lysie
Member Avatar

That picture of Allie makes me want to drink some wine, sing Sunrise Sunset, and look through her baby album.

elci525
Member Avatar

lysie
Jan 31 2013, 12:22 AM
That picture of Allie makes me want to drink some wine, sing Sunrise Sunset, and look through her baby album.
LOL - I don't think I understand the references enough to know what you are trying to say (I am not so smart ). But I know seeing that picture I got strangely nostalgic and missed her so much for some reason, for a second. And I also think she looks very adorable in the pic. I gather by mentioning the baby album you might mean something similar, but I am not sure. :embarrassed:

BeeBee
Member Avatar

concerned
Jan 30 2013, 09:14 PM
BeeBee
Jan 30 2013, 03:17 AM
JamaicanBeauty7
Jan 29 2013, 08:04 PM
Harmony233
Jan 29 2013, 07:27 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
They seem to be just fine, IMO. I can't remember the last time I saw Allie, on the other hand. Poor girl is damn near invisible. :shame:
She was the flower girl at Gabi's wedding.She looked beautiful,like a miniature bride.
Flower girls with veils is weird.....hoping it doesn't catch on - they are flower girls not mini brides.
Okay,I went a little overboard.After seeing Johnny and Sydney so much with only mentions of Allie,I was happy to see Allie in a mini spotlight at the wedding.I thought she looked cute in her white dress with her hair up and I thought she had a first communion type thing on her hair.

Cathalina

From what I have seen, the mini bride look is becoming more trendy especially in Spanish weddings where it always had some roots in tradition. Hey, made buying my daughter's Communion dress.easier.

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

Finally some more Lucas! I hope Will and Lucas take Nick down. I now can't stand him. As for Brady calling Sami a twit bc of Ej, well, don't worry Brady, there's a lot of us who think Sami is a twit bc of Ej or without Ej, so you are not alone pal!

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Jax Teller♥

I just hope that they write Lucas a bit more grey in this. I wish he becomes ruthless against Nick.....not holding my breath here but hoping.

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

LuvingLumi
Jan 31 2013, 08:18 AM
I just hope that they write Lucas a bit more grey in this. I wish he becomes ruthless against Nick.....not holding my breath here but hoping.
It would certainly be true to his character. But yeah, I won't hold my breath either.

lysie
Member Avatar

elci525
Jan 31 2013, 12:54 AM
lysie
LOL - I don't think I understand the references enough to know what you are trying to say (I am not so smart ). But I know seeing that picture I got strangely nostalgic and missed her so much for some reason, for a second. And I also think she looks very adorable in the pic. I gather by mentioning the baby album you might mean something similar, but I am not sure. :embarrassed:
I meant that she looks so young!

elci525
Member Avatar

lysie
Jan 31 2013, 10:07 PM
elci525
Jan 31 2013, 12:54 AM
lysie
I meant that she looks so young!
LOL oh ok. :$ For my sake I got strangely nostalgic looking at the pic, like Allie was some long-ago faraway thing.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Episode Titles and Previews

(Dinner Plans interrupted)
2/4, Chloe ruins Daniel and Jennifer's date; EJ and Sami make love.(CC) (Stereo)

(The Reunion)
2/5, Brady is furious after learning Sami is back with EJ; Cameron and Abigail are hopeful about their future.(CC) (Stereo)

(Paternity Test)
2/6, Sami wants Will to get a paternity test; Brady rejects Kristen's idea of marriage.(CC) (Stereo)

(Advice)
2/7, Nick sends Lucas a terrifying text message; Jennifer looks to Nicole for advice about dealing with Chloe.(CC) (Stereo)

(Parker gets Sick)
2/8, Chloe frantically tries to locate Daniel; Kristen has a plan to get her final revenge.(CC) (Stereo)

Lil
Member Avatar

Please don't let Nicole help Jen-Jen. She has absolutely no reason to want to help her.

sonwill
Member Avatar

http://tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/02/days-of-our-lives-previews-february-4-edition/

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

Lil
Feb 1 2013, 09:46 AM
Please don't let Nicole help Jen-Jen. She has absolutely no reason to want to help her.
Maybe Nicole will "help" Jen, only for it be a set up to ruin her. Here's hoping!

Harlee Kin
Member Avatar

If a child is a product of rape, they should never be told. Ever. I have thought about this for over a year now due to my own issues. Revelations of love, loss, hate and fear rarely do any good. This would be damaging to Ally very much since her mother is now having sex with him and has "chosen" him as her mate. It be horrible for the show to cater to the EJAMi fans and make EJ and Sami all lovey dovey and then screw Ali and the viewers who feel their romance is based on a lie with a history of rape. You want to go with love "redeeming" a man (by the way it doesn't) Days and Sami and EJ having a relationship, fine. The people in the apparent minority as I have been told who do not see EJ as a great man nor their love as inspirational will continue to be quiet and have our opinions go without consequence. But please, to have that and then tell a child she was the product of violence would be sick and truly repulsive to watch unless you want to watch the emotional abuse of a young female character and I do not think any Days fans want that.
Edited by Harlee Kin, Feb 2 2013, 06:59 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply