Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the Week of February 4th; *updated 1/29*
Topic Started: Jan 23 2013, 01:59 PM (33,353 Views)
SoapGal1
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Jan 23 2013, 04:15 PM
SocRMum1
Jan 23 2013, 04:10 PM
I feel like I'm being dense about this - but according to SOD EJami apparently at least begin their love making the week of 1/28 - so we'll say Friday.
According to the spoilers above, they 'take their relationship to the next level' on Tuesday. So does this mean they stop and then start again...or we're going to have essentially three episodes of EJami rolling around? For the record - I'm fine with this. I mean...totally, completely fine with it...but it just feels like a stretch.

I feel like I should say something like, "Gee - I wonder what Jennifer lies about?" but that would then make it sound like I care. And that would be a lie.

So is Kristen going to propose to Brady? Because other than marriage I'm struggling with what the 'next level' would be for them.
LOL. I really love your need to pin down exactly when the lovin' starts.

My guess is that Ejami start to get hot and heavy at the end of next Friday's episode and then aren't on following Monday's show, so the lovin' continues the following Tuesday. Either than or they do have sex on Monday and then decide to try out some kinkier positions on Tuesday.
I'm voting for Tom's run down of things.

I can't see them ending the show on Ejami sex & not having them on Mondays show.

Maybe they just talk about where they're headed on Tuesday with EJ nekkid. B-)

Nevertheless, I will be tuning in.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

tomsawyer
SocRMum1
I feel like I'm being dense about this - but according to SOD EJami apparently at least begin their love making the week of 1/28 - so we'll say Friday.
According to the spoilers above, they 'take their relationship to the next level' on Tuesday. So does this mean they stop and then start again...or we're going to have essentially three episodes of EJami rolling around? For the record - I'm fine with this. I mean...totally, completely fine with it...but it just feels like a stretch.

I feel like I should say something like, "Gee - I wonder what Jennifer lies about?" but that would then make it sound like I care. And that would be a lie.

So is Kristen going to propose to Brady? Because other than marriage I'm struggling with what the 'next level' would be for them.

My guess is that Ejami start to get hot and heavy at the end of next Friday's episode and then aren't on following Monday's show, so the lovin' continues the following Tuesday. Either than or they do have sex on Monday and then decide to try out some kinkier positions on Tuesday.
I'm actually being quite practical about this, I'll have you know. -_-

Since we no longer have a Day ahead to rely on, I don't have the option to see the clips of such an epic (in my opinion) event the night before. And I have my doubts that I'll be of much use at work the day of. So I'm considering taking a personal day. Or perhaps coming down with some sort of *cough* ailment *cough*. But if I were to schedule that for Monday and then it turns out EJami aren't even ON??? SOOO not cool. :doh:

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

SoapGal1
Jan 23 2013, 04:20 PM
tomsawyer
SocRMum1

I can't see them ending the show on Ejami sex & not having them on Mondays show.

Yeah, that makes sense. Sex on Monday and then have a conversation after (while EJ is naked of course) on Tuesday about what it means. I.e, they decide on Tuesday they are officially a couple or something like that.

ETA: @Socr - I LOVE that you are thinking of taking a personal day. Ejami sex only happens about every 18 months or so, so I can understand why you'd make it into your own personal holiday.
Edited by tomsawyer, Jan 23 2013, 04:27 PM.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

tomsawyer
Jan 23 2013, 04:25 PM
SoapGal1
Jan 23 2013, 04:20 PM
tomsawyer
SocRMum1

Yeah, that makes sense. Sex on Monday and then have a conversation after (while EJ is naked of course) on Tuesday about what it means. I.e, they decide on Tuesday they are officially a couple or something like that.
Shit...I may need to take a week off. :facepalm:

spartan
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
SocRMum1

LOL! I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed Soc's efforts in that area. :laugh:

For the record, I too won't object to a 3-day rompfest.

I do like the Bristen/Danloe double date. This has possibilities.

Oh, and I still wish Chloe would just shoot Jennifer and be done with it.

trojangal
Member Avatar

I wonder what Jen-Jen lies about? Probably some Parker emergency
& Jen thinks Chloe is trying to cause trouble so she doesn't relay the message.

The Bristen/Danloe date sounds interesting
I wonder what that is all about :popcorn:
Edited by trojangal, Jan 23 2013, 06:11 PM.

Mason
Member Avatar

Kristen double dating with Brady, Chloe and Daniel? This is what they're reducing the character to?
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I think Kristen double dating with Brady, Daniel and Chloe is a nice change. The woman's been causing destruction ever since she came back to Salem. It's becoming a little one note to me. Daniel and Chloe are both important people in Brady's life. I want to see how Kristen interacts with them. Her ruining John and Marlena's lives has been entertaining (well before this latest contrived mess), but I'm ready to see her doing other things.

bomber
Member Avatar

trojangal
Jan 23 2013, 06:10 PM
I wonder what Jen-Jen lies about? Probably some Parker emergency
& Jen thinks Chloe is trying to cause trouble so she doesn't relay the message.

Didn't this scenario just play out with Marlena/John/Brady/kristen ....so yeah, they'll probably repeat it
Edited by bomber, Jan 23 2013, 06:44 PM.

Mason
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Jan 23 2013, 06:42 PM
I think Kristen double dating with Brady, Daniel and Chloe is a nice change. The woman's been causing destruction ever since she came back to Salem. It's becoming a little one note to me. Daniel and Chloe are both important people in Brady's life. I want to see how Kristen interacts with them. Her ruining John and Marlena's lives has been entertaining (well before this latest contrived mess), but I'm ready to see her doing other things.
Just to clarify, I'm fine with her interacting with characters other than John/Marlena. It's the other characters that I take issue with.

annie21

The way they're writing Jennifer these days, I wouldn't put it past her to follow Daniel on his outing with Chloe, et al. Maybe she'll try to eavesdrop, get caught, and then try to lie her way out of it.

Whatever her lie, we can pretty much guarantee that it'll be somehow related to her single-minded fixation on Daniel. For her, all roads lead to him now.

shanesparks89
Member Avatar

So...does this mean we could have 3 kids...by late fall? A possible Ejami, Bristen, and then the Wabi baby. Really? I mean if it's not triangles it's poppin out babies. Ugh where's the originality... -sigh-

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
SocRMum1

My guess is that Ejami start to get hot and heavy at the end of next Friday's episode and then aren't on following Monday's show, so the lovin' continues the following Tuesday. Either that or they do have sex on Monday and then decide to try out some kinkier positions on Tuesday.
I vote sex on Monday and kinkier positons on Tuesday. They have to make up for lost time.

I think I might be coming down with the flu on February 4th. Oh, yall can't predict when you're going to get sick? I know my body that well. :D

It's going to be nasty too. Real. Nasty. B-)
Edited by JamaicanBeauty7, Jan 23 2013, 09:23 PM.

KMan101
Member Avatar

I so get the feeling that Tomlin really prefers Chloe and Daniel. Honestly, if we're stuck with Orange Glow, I prefer him with Chloe too.

Will&Sonny

The spoilers about Sami and E.J. having sex have made me feel sick, too...just not in the way that other people have been talking about.

Will&Sonny

I can't wait to see the Will and Sonny spoilers for this week. Must...know...what happens...next!

AFaithL

james0479
Jan 23 2013, 02:27 PM
While I loathe Daniel, a night out with Chloe and Bristen could be gold! I'm looking forward to what should be a hell of a party. Chloe has actually made me stop FF'ing Daniel scenes.
That's because Daniel is watchable with Chloe.

With Jennifer, he's a huge dud.

Harmony233

shanesparks89
Jan 23 2013, 09:07 PM
So...does this mean we could have 3 kids...by late fall? A possible Ejami, Bristen, and then the Wabi baby. Really? I mean if it's not triangles it's poppin out babies. Ugh where's the originality... -sigh-
I hope to never see sami pregnant again on this show

Mason
Member Avatar

KMan101
Jan 23 2013, 09:32 PM
I so get the feeling that Tomlin really prefers Chloe and Daniel. Honestly, if we're stuck with Orange Glow, I prefer him with Chloe too.
I'm not saying you're wrong, but writers' preferences in a triangle are so difficult for me to decipher when all three characters are written so poorly.

michr544125

LanaluvsBroe
Jan 23 2013, 03:04 PM
I love how Will only seems to have one parent on canvas. :sarcasm: :flipoff:
Sad how Lucas isn't involved really at all in this baby story :(

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply