Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the Week of February 4th; *updated 1/29*
Topic Started: Jan 23 2013, 01:59 PM (33,305 Views)
greeneyedgirl
Member Avatar

michr544125
Jan 23 2013, 10:35 PM
LanaluvsBroe
Jan 23 2013, 03:04 PM
I love how Will only seems to have one parent on canvas. :sarcasm: :flipoff:
Sad how Lucas isn't involved really at all in this baby story :(
Lucas is not in any story... he just goes around and yells at people.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

AngelOB
Member Avatar
Life is awesome

greeneyedgirl
Jan 23 2013, 11:26 PM
michr544125
LanaluvsBroe
Be that as it may (and it's 100% true), I do think he will pop up at some point to contribute his $.02. I enjoyed his scenes with Will last week or the week before when he was telling Will to basically man up and take some responsibility (and yes, he was yelling then too). With Kate recently having 'lost' Parker, you'd think that Lucas would find a willing scheming partner in her to take on Nick and ensure that Will gets to keep his daughter, especially since Nick and Kate had that recent spat about his job application.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

AngelOB
Jan 24 2013, 03:24 AM
greeneyedgirl
michr544125
LanaluvsBroe
Be that as it may (and it's 100% true), I do think he will pop up at some point to contribute his $.02. I enjoyed his scenes with Will last week or the week before when he was telling Will to basically man up and take some responsibility (and yes, he was yelling then too). With Kate recently having 'lost' Parker, you'd think that Lucas would find a willing scheming partner in her to take on Nick and ensure that Will gets to keep his daughter, especially since Nick and Kate had that recent spat about his job application.
the problem lucas should not just pop up he should be big part of the story and if lucas is nonimportant to story to be big part of it to that logic neiter should sami be important to story too
Edited by Partnersincrime, Jan 24 2013, 06:29 AM.

smbashi

KMan101
Jan 23 2013, 09:32 PM
I so get the feeling that Tomlin really prefers Chloe and Daniel. Honestly, if we're stuck with Orange Glow, I prefer him with Chloe too.
I prefer him to be alone with his orange douchy self. I don't get what they see in this character. I would take Craig Wesley or Mike Horton back over the orange one any day.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

smbashi
Jan 24 2013, 07:28 AM
KMan101
I so get the feeling that Tomlin really prefers Chloe and Daniel. Honestly, if we're stuck with Orange Glow, I prefer him with Chloe too.
I prefer him to be alone with his orange douchy self. I don't get what they see in this character. I would take Craig Wesley or Mike Horton back over the orange one any day.
tomsell higley team in 2009 they had brady telling daniel that he[brady] and chloe were wrong for each other while try to sell daniel and chloe as pure love story when daniel and chloe were going behind lucas back

i do not think they will get it about sucks in daniel

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

I do not know who is so interested in having this character Daniel on the show but obviously someone with power, who does not want to let go of this character. Anyway, Daniel and Chloe have a very good chemistry, so if they're smart? they should write to advantage for this pair. Dannifer sucks and is not entertaining in any way. regarding the spoilers looks like an entertaining week on the paper and EJami is one of the reasons that I'll tune in! :)

MericP
Member Avatar

Harmony233
Jan 23 2013, 03:18 PM
LanaluvsBroe
you'd think lucas was still back in HK
Totally fucked up, right?

Harmony233

MericP
Jan 24 2013, 08:09 AM
Harmony233
LanaluvsBroe
yep i kinda wanted rafe/lucas clashing over will that would be something new lol

MericP
Member Avatar

Harmony233
Jan 24 2013, 08:15 AM
MericP
Harmony233
LanaluvsBroe
yep i kinda wanted rafe/lucas clashing over will that would be something new lol
There is prime opportunity to insert Lucas into this story. Just like Sami, who we see all the time, Lucas should be featured as this story is about HIS son too.

Not Rafe's. Not EJ's.

Lucas is his father and Lucas should be the man Will turns to. I love EJ; I just think Lucas is the more appropriate choice for this story.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

Harmony233
MericP
Harmony233
LanaluvsBroe
Rafe and Lucas SHOULD clash over Will, so should NIck and Lucas...but obviously that won't happen, it'll be all about Ej and Sami clashing with whomever stands in their way and no one will bother to include Lucas who should be in this. Whatever.

Harmony233

LuvingLumi
Jan 24 2013, 08:21 AM
Harmony233
MericP
Harmony233

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Rafe and Lucas SHOULD clash over Will, so should NIck and Lucas...but obviously that won't happen, it'll be all about Ej and Sami clashing with whomever stands in their way and no one will bother to include Lucas who should be in this. Whatever.
thats another good point NIck is Lucas's cousins will we ever get scenes of Lucas confronting Nick over his behavior towards his son somehow i doubt it

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Harmony233
MericP
Harmony233

the diffrence with ej and rafe clash to lucas and rafe clash

ej to rafe is the man that try to kill him and put clone to pretend to be him and criminal and ect

while with lucas is will father which lucas and did nothing to rafe while rafe tried to be srep daddy of the year with lucas chlidren

and with nick is part of lucas extend family so their clash should happen

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar

Partnersincrime
Jan 24 2013, 08:45 AM
LuvingLumi
Harmony233
MericP

ej to rafe is the man that try to kill him and put clone to pretend to be him and criminal and ect

while with lucas is will father which lucas and did nothing to rafe while rafe tried to be srep daddy of the year with lucas chlidren

Lucas and Rafe clashing over Gabi and Will's rights would be actually refreshing....it's something that makes sense and it plays into the story. Lucas is siding with Will and what he wants, obviously he thought it was a bad decision for Will to give up his child to Gabi and Nick. Obviously Rafe thinks that Will didn't want the child and convinced Gabi to get an abortion and all. Rafe will not want Will to be part of this child's life, I can see it coming and frankly that alone is cause for them to not see eye to eye.

It doesn't always have to be about Ej and Rafe and how they can't get along because of what he did to him or about Sami. I just wish this show would use some common sense in their writing and not make it seem that we've entered a twilight zone when Ej belongs more in this story than Lucas does. It's bullshit, as I said before, Ej and Sami can have a fucking story and so can Lucas....the problem is that they don't want to feature Lucas for some odd reason.....

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar

greeneyedgirl
michr544125
LanaluvsBroe
I saw a nice talk the week before last with his son. He was the first one to get Will to reflect on his decision. I think his bit of yelling the second day of that conversation was a bit justified, IMHO. Frankly, he might not be in story now, but at least I'm satisfied that he seems to be speaking for the audience every time he opens his mouth.

elci525
Member Avatar

greeneyedgirl
michr544125
LanaluvsBroe
Whatever, doesn't change the fact that there is every reason he SHOULD be more involved in this story, and isn't, and that was the point of the original post. His scenes with Will last week were incredible. And he was yelling b/c he was angry - crimony - and flummoxed by what he thought he son was doing. But was he yelling every second of his scenes? No, he wasn't, because that is not all he does. He had important, valuable things to say that only he could say as they came from his unique perspective as Will's dad who was denied paternal rights in the beginning. And I just know when he shows up on Thursday, it will just to be talk about Ejami, which is gross. Why is it EJ and Sami discussing Will when, ehm, Lucas should PROBABLY figure into those conversations too. It's annoying as fuck and just not right. I'd rather watch Lucas yell and contribute something, than see whatever this EJ monstrosity is spew rainbows and daffodils. And fact remains that, as Will's dad with a bit of custody scheming under his own belt, there is no question Lucas should be more involved. Kate too. But the current s/line agenda doesn't allow for them, so there you go. This is apparently more about pitting Sam and Rafe on opposite sides, Sami's feelings of betrayal, Rafe's feelings of betrayal, Ejami's feeling of whatever, Rafe angry at EJ over what he's done to Sami, EJ angry at Rafe over what he is saying to Sami, Sami enjoying ANOTHER bout of men fighting if not over her, then about her, etc. So yeah, a logical character insertion like Lucas, has no place in that shitfest. And when he does show up, it will be to talk more about Ejami, to isolate further Ejami as a unit, etc. and it makes me so sad to waste Lucas like that. Should expect it by now, but it still makes me sad.
Edited by elci525, Jan 24 2013, 09:23 AM.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Jan 24 2013, 08:52 AM
Partnersincrime
LuvingLumi
Harmony233

Lucas and Rafe clashing over Gabi and Will's rights would be actually refreshing....it's something that makes sense and it plays into the story. Lucas is siding with Will and what he wants, obviously he thought it was a bad decision for Will to give up his child to Gabi and Nick. Obviously Rafe thinks that Will didn't want the child and convinced Gabi to get an abortion and all. Rafe will not want Will to be part of this child's life, I can see it coming and frankly that alone is cause for them to not see eye to eye.

It doesn't always have to be about Ej and Rafe and how they can't get along because of what he did to him or about Sami. I just wish this show would use some common sense in their writing and not make it seem that we've entered a twilight zone when Ej belongs more in this story than Lucas does. It's bullshit, as I said before, Ej and Sami can have a fucking story and so can Lucas....the problem is that they don't want to feature Lucas for some odd reason.....
of course they do not

the only reason i want gabi have baby because i thought there no way they can have lucas not be big part of the story i did not give them enough credit that they will work over time to keep lucas away from the story

Days Pretender
Member Avatar

Partnersincrime
Jan 24 2013, 09:05 AM
LuvingLumi
Partnersincrime
LuvingLumi

of course they do not

the only reason i want gabi have baby because i thought there no way they can have lucas not be big part of the story i did not give them enough credit that they will work over time to keep lucas away from the story
Regardless of who wants what to happen to what twosome... All this bird wants is for Gabbi and Will to name their daughter Arianna for her sister who they killed off, and was one of the prettiest additions to the show... I hope, no I pray that tptb hear this, and so name her..... :wub2:

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Days Pretender
Jan 24 2013, 09:23 AM
Partnersincrime
Jan 24 2013, 09:05 AM
LuvingLumi
Partnersincrime

of course they do not

Regardless of who wants what to happen to what twosome... All this bird wants is for Gabbi and Will to name their daughter Arianna for her sister who they killed off, and was one of the prettiest additions to the show... I hope, no I pray that tptb hear this, and so name her..... :wub2:
Lindsay Hartley really is stunning.

Sariah
Member Avatar

Mason
Jan 23 2013, 09:58 PM
KMan101
I'm not saying you're wrong, but writers' preferences in a triangle are so difficult for me to decipher when all three characters are written so poorly.
It's pretty clear to me that Tomsell prefer Daniel, and could care less which woman he's with.

marisol40

Quote:

It's pretty clear to me that Tomsell prefer Daniel, and could care less which woman he's with.

I agree with that 100%. Look how many legacy characters have been been destroyed/rewritten to prop up this idiot.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply