Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the Week of February 4th; *updated 1/29*
Topic Started: Jan 23 2013, 01:59 PM (32,769 Views)
Lil
Member Avatar

Harmony233
Jan 23 2013, 09:45 PM
shanesparks89
Jan 23 2013, 09:07 PM
So...does this mean we could have 3 kids...by late fall? A possible Ejami, Bristen, and then the Wabi baby. Really? I mean if it's not triangles it's poppin out babies. Ugh where's the originality... -sigh-
I hope to never see sami pregnant again on this show
Seriously, that cow needs to get her tubes tied.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

TribeHines
Member Avatar

Hell yeah does this look good. Waited a long time to see EJami spoilers like this.

TFP

cantstopme
Member Avatar

lysie
Jan 23 2013, 01:59 PM
Tuesday- EJ and Sami decide to take their relationship to the next level.
What level is that? They have sex the week on the 28th... what level comes after that? Its way too soon to move in together, EJ already tells her he loves her, and they have kids together... sooo Im just curious, what comes next?

imahrguru
Member Avatar

All the other stuff doesn't shock me. Please tell me that someone will see that Gabi is a selfish b#%$#% that only wants her romance with Nick the... Yeah you know how to finish that sentence. She knows Will should be upset, but she won't risk her happiness for the sake of her own child or Will, whom she claims to care for as a friend. Please tell me that Abby finds out about why Chad hates Gabi so much and her walls come tumbling down soon after. Maybe Will could help with that. A murderer and a kidnapper as a parent is nothing to gloss over either!

imahrguru
Member Avatar

Partnersincrime
Jan 24 2013, 06:28 AM
AngelOB
Jan 24 2013, 03:24 AM
greeneyedgirl
Jan 23 2013, 11:26 PM
michr544125
Jan 23 2013, 10:35 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Lucas is not in any story... he just goes around and yells at people.
Be that as it may (and it's 100% true), I do think he will pop up at some point to contribute his $.02. I enjoyed his scenes with Will last week or the week before when he was telling Will to basically man up and take some responsibility (and yes, he was yelling then too). With Kate recently having 'lost' Parker, you'd think that Lucas would find a willing scheming partner in her to take on Nick and ensure that Will gets to keep his daughter, especially since Nick and Kate had that recent spat about his job application.
the problem lucas should not just pop up he should be big part of the story and if lucas is nonimportant to story to be big part of it to that logic neiter should sami be important to story too
Yeah, but Sami is pushy and much more assertive than Lucas. She's in a league of her own. You can't justify Lucas to play as big as a role. He said his peace and I'm sure there will be opportunity later for him to do so again.

elci525
Member Avatar

imahrguru
Jan 24 2013, 01:39 PM
Partnersincrime
AngelOB
greeneyedgirl

Be that as it may (and it's 100% true), I do think he will pop up at some point to contribute his $.02. I enjoyed his scenes with Will last week or the week before when he was telling Will to basically man up and take some responsibility (and yes, he was yelling then too). With Kate recently having 'lost' Parker, you'd think that Lucas would find a willing scheming partner in her to take on Nick and ensure that Will gets to keep his daughter, especially since Nick and Kate had that recent spat about his job application.
the problem lucas should not just pop up he should be big part of the story and if lucas is nonimportant to story to be big part of it to that logic neiter should sami be important to story too
Yeah, but Sami is pushy and much more assertive than Lucas. She's in a league of her own. You can't justify Lucas to play as big as a role. He said his peace and I'm sure there will be opportunity later for him to do so again.
Assertive doesn't have anything to do it, and happen I to disagree with your assessment. Can't justify him playing a bigger role? HE'S WILL'S FATHER. Have him just pop up once and awhile to say his peace?! HE'S WILL'S FATHER.

Whatever - I am tired of talking about this. It is what it is. Hopefully Lucas will have semi-substantial scenes in the s/line, and that's that.
Edited by elci525, Jan 26 2013, 01:44 PM.

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

elci525
Jan 24 2013, 02:15 PM
imahrguru
Jan 24 2013, 01:39 PM
Partnersincrime
AngelOB

Assertive doesn't have anything to do it, and happen to disagree with your assessment. Can't justify him playing a bigger role? HE'S WILL'S FATHER. Have him just pop up to say his peace?! HE'S WILL'S FATHER.

Whatever - I am tired of talking about this. It is what it is. Hopefully Lucas will have semi-substantial scenes in the s/line, and that's that.
Right. And it's not only that he's Will's father, but his own personal story has certain parallels from the male/father perspective with Will's current situation. Will is the one on the outside looking in, and Lucas is the only one in this story with that perspective. Sami is the one who kept Lucas on the outside, she can give that perspective in relation to Gabi, but Lucas is needed as the one who had his child kept from him by the child's mother for the first years of his life and what being a father meant to him once he knew Will was his child. I would think as Will is in the Lucas role, that Lucas would be paramount to this story.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Frankly when Rafe was playing daddy to Ej's kids I heard enough of how he was in that story and he shouldn't be and yada, yada, yada and they have a father, etc.......same shit now....in reversed roles...
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

There are now some posts missing. Some of you please calm down before posting again.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Jan 24 2013, 04:11 PM
Frankly when Rafe was playing daddy to Ej's kids I heard enough of how he was in that story and he shouldn't be and yada, yada, yada and they have a father, etc.......same shit now....in reversed roles...
the diffrence its ej and is allowed playing daddy to lucas kids :sarcasm:

Days Pretender
Member Avatar

imahrguru
Jan 24 2013, 01:30 PM
All the other stuff doesn't shock me. Please tell me that someone will see that Gabi is a selfish b#%$#% that only wants her romance with Nick the... Yeah you know how to finish that sentence. She knows Will should be upset, but she won't risk her happiness for the sake of her own child or Will, whom she claims to care for as a friend. Please tell me that Abby finds out about why Chad hates Gabi so much and her walls come tumbling down soon after. Maybe Will could help with that. A murderer and a kidnapper as a parent is nothing to gloss over either!
:$ It is so strange to me that you think this way about Nick, whom I think is Looney Tunes, but EJ is also a kidnapper, a rapist, a murderer (he shot that Lady Policeman working for the SPD) and he shot her face to face in front of others. He has been into drugs, and I mean the selling of them, cause he sold the business to Vivian's son when he was here from Australia, Brent or what ever his name was. and has kidnapped Rafe and kept him in a prison cell in the dungeon part of the mansion, and kept him drugged up. I have no use for him, and for Nick either. But I do not understand how anyone can figure EJ is so wonderful when he was responsible for the kidnapping his own daughter, kept her from Sami, and threw her clothing into the river forcing her to think that her sweet little Sydney was dead.... Just don't blink twice in a row, EJ will tear the place apart in that length of time. :sheep: :soapbox:

SpriteEyes
Member Avatar

TribeHines
Jan 24 2013, 11:30 AM
Hell yeah does this look good. Waited a long time to see EJami spoilers like this.

TFP
After waiting seven years, I am calling off work to watch.

I don't want to have to wait eight hours until I get home.

SpriteEyes
Member Avatar

Partnersincrime
Jan 24 2013, 04:29 PM
LuvingLumi
Jan 24 2013, 04:11 PM
the diffrence its ej and is allowed playing daddy to lucas kids :sarcasm:
The difference is Ej isn't trying to keep Lucas from being a father.

Quote:

It is so strange to me that you think this way about Nick, whom I think is Looney Tunes, but EJ is also a kidnapper, a rapist, a murderer (he shot that Lady Policeman working for the SPD) and he shot her face to face in front of others. He has been into drugs, and I mean the selling of them, cause he sold the business to Vivian's son when he was here from Australia, Brent or what ever his name was. and has kidnapped Rafe and kept him in a prison cell in the dungeon part of the mansion, and kept him drugged up. I have no use for him, and for Nick either. But I do not understand how anyone can figure EJ is so wonderful when he was responsible for the kidnapping his own daughter, kept her from Sami, and threw her clothing into the river forcing her to think that her sweet little Sydney was dead.... Just don't blink twice in a row, EJ will tear the place apart in that length of time.
Has Will done anything to Nick to cause him to want revenge on him?

Ej and Sami have done a lot of things to each other and to others.

Nick and Ej aren't the same person with the same motivations.

If Nick wasn't pulling a Rafe or being a homophobe folks just might have loved him, too.

Quote:

Right. And it's not only that he's Will's father, but his own personal story has certain parallels from the male/father perspective with Will's current situation. Will is the one on the outside looking in, and Lucas is the only one in this story with that perspective. Sami is the one who kept Lucas on the outside, she can give that perspective in relation to Gabi, but Lucas is needed as the one who had his child kept from him by the child's mother for the first years of his life and what being a father meant to him once he knew Will was his child. I would think as Will is in the Lucas role, that Lucas would be paramount to this story.
I don't think Lucas is the only one who's had a mother keep their children from them.

Quote:

Lucas is his father and Lucas should be the man Will turns to. I love EJ; I just think Lucas is the more appropriate choice for this story.
Eventually. Often it's easier for someone to go to a friend, or a brother than their parents, especially if they think they've disappointed them.

Right now, Will thinks he's disappointed his parents, and frankly, he has and that's why it's easier for him to talk to EJ than either Sami or Lucas.
Edited by SpriteEyes, Jan 25 2013, 03:20 PM.

elci525
Member Avatar

SpriteEyes
Jan 25 2013, 03:11 PM
Quote:

I don't think Lucas is the only one who's had a mother keep their children from them.
No, he's not - but he is Will's father, which no matter which way you spin it, puts him in more direct line with Will than EJ. And so for that reason, I also agree that he would be paramount to this story. And so far, it's looking like he won't be. I question whether the spoilers about Nick finding out about Will and Lucas will have anything to do with Lucas, or with Will and Lucas, if they realize what Nick is doing, together deciding how to scheme their way out of the trap. I just fear that won't happen (please show, prove me wrong).

There are many reasons for EJ's involvement in this story, reasons that span the spectrum from plot driven to more character-driven/organic. For better or worse, EJ for whatever reason has helped Will in the past, so it's not totally out of left field that he should help him now. And he is also a lawyer, conveniently, which puts his character in more direct position to logistically effect change or handle the custody bits. I think it's also a way for Ejami to get propped a little, to show EJ and Sami scheming together, to show EJ on Sami's side, to show Sami appreciative of EJ's help, etc. I think all those factors are legitimate and at play here.

I just worry that Lucas will be squeezed out to make room for EJ, and that is the eternal poppycockery that irritates the hell out of me. I agree that right now I can understand Will not turning to his parents or anyone in his family so heavily. I just hope that you are right and that eventually Lucas does become consistently involved. I just fear he won't be, given the little air time Lucas is given in general, BD's tweets, and how the thrust of the story seems at least partially substantially focused on Ejami. Lucas has a very valid, legitimate place in this story. And so far we have had many scenes of Rafe, EJ, Sami talking about Will, and just one of Lucas and Sami discussing Will (thankfully Lucas was the first to discuss the baby with Will, and I was thrilled about that. I just hope it isn't the last convo we see in awhile). And then there are spoilers that at least ostensibly seem focused on Sami, Rafe and EJ. I just fear the show isn't interested in inserting Lucas or even Kate into this story, or in showing Lumi in any kind of partnership throughout. It's a realistic fear given the apparent momentum or thrust of the narrative - I really, really hope I am proven wrong.
Edited by elci525, Jan 25 2013, 03:44 PM.

blueskies
Member Avatar

SpriteEyes
Jan 25 2013, 03:10 PM
TribeHines

TFP

I admit, I'm not an Ejami fan, but I do love seeing this kind of enthusiasm for the show :)

restless daze
Member Avatar
Now don't come whoopin' my ass at the grocery store cause I picked on your fav on here!

I have to say- I've actually been thinking of tuning back in lately. I saw a bit of a couple of episodes last couple of weeks and these last few spoilers seem interesting.

I kinda like Rafe being a dick?? Hmmm.

And of course love my EJami. And NB seems to be doing better this go round. :-)

I dont mind Bristen actually, fake, or real.

Sorry, but kinda glad john is off screen. Maybe his personality chip will be in working order when he returns? Marlena too.

Nate
Member Avatar
Bitch!

Next week looks ok.

Finally! Nick scheming against Will. That will actually be interesting....

BeeBee
Member Avatar

imahrguru
Jan 24 2013, 01:30 PM
If Will had been a better shot,he would be a murderer too.I think Will's deliberate attempt to kill EJ,covering up for Sami shooting EJ in the head,stealing information from Abe's computer,and helping EJ go on the run when suspected of murdering Stefano kind of evens him out with Gabi who tried to get Andrew to let Melanie go, did help Melanie escape in the tunnel,actually showed remorse for her crimes,and made plans to turn herself in to the police (unlike Stefano,Kate,Victor,Kristin,Sami,and EJ).As far as I am concerned Gabi is as entitled to be a parent as Stefano,Kate,Victor,EJ,and Sami.

AngelOB
Member Avatar
Life is awesome

Partnersincrime
AngelOB
greeneyedgirl
michr544125
Jan 23 2013, 10:35 PM

Lucas is not in any story... he just goes around and yells at people.
I agree that Lucas should have a bigger role to play in this storyline, I think the main problem is that Tomlin considers the character to be irrelevant. It's hard to overcome that kind of obstacle, IMO. Hell, Tomlin is not even bothering to write scenes for Lucas and Kate in any real capacity. That can't be good.

I don't think that Will accepting advice from EJ or EJ wanting to help Will equals EJ usurping Lucas' fatherly role, though. Let's face it, when this whole baby thing came out of nowhere both Lucas and Sami got pretty excitable about the whole thing while EJ can look at it from a less personal, more detached POV. It was the same thing when Will came out, Sami and Lucas freaked while EJ calmly let Will know he was on his side and could be counted on for support. Will is a young adult who is well aware of who his parents are and he doesn't see EJ as a fatherly figure, but rather more of a mentor that at times he's on the outs with. Completely different from say Johnny/Allie/Sydney and their relationship with Rafe, which due to their young ages resulted in him very much being a replacement father to them.

Aliaron
Member Avatar

blueskies
Jan 25 2013, 04:08 PM
SpriteEyes
Jan 25 2013, 03:10 PM
TribeHines

TFP

I admit, I'm not an Ejami fan, but I do love seeing this kind of enthusiasm for the show :)
There's a big difference between enthusiam for a show and ethusiasm for a couple. A huge freaking difference. I could be happY Lucas is on. It does not mean I'm happy about this show.
Edited by Aliaron, Jan 26 2013, 07:04 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply