Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the Week of February 4th; *updated 1/29*
Topic Started: Jan 23 2013, 01:59 PM (33,320 Views)
Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar

Marlena and Chad. Both recently dump.I can see them getting drunk in a bar then having a ons. disgusting but not far fetch.
Edited by Sonny_BrendaFan, Jan 28 2013, 07:57 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

I hope this week plays out better than it sounds. It doesn't sound very cohesive.

blueskies
Member Avatar

concerned
Jan 28 2013, 07:45 PM
Two people you would not expect end up in bed together after drowning their sorrows at the bar. Any guesses?

Sounds like a repeat of Nicole and Roman. (If only Jack were alive I can see Nicole / Jack happening in a heartbeat)
Promising for Chad / Kate fans or potential Chloe/Rafe/Brady.
Not sure that Marlena would ever drown her sorrows at the bar nor Hope.

Big ramifications though if its a Maggie / Lucas tryst.
oh gosh, lol; I don't think I'd recover from a Maggie/Lucas "tryst" :drunk:

And unless it's Roman/Kate, I don't want him with anyone either.

How about,

Lucas/Nicole
Cameron/Will
Abby/Chad
Nicole/Chad
Nicole/Cameron
Jen/Rafe

AFaithL

Since the characters are supposed to be "sexy and single", that rules out Roman. He's about as sexy as a dishrag.

I'm betting on Nicole and Chad.

angie37
Member Avatar

Rafe and Chloe for the win! She can't stop the Dannifer trip, and he sees his ex with Everett/Ejucas or whatever the hell his name is now...

am103
Member Avatar

I don't want to see Nicole hook up with Roman or Chad. Yuck!

I could see Rafe getting drunk because he is upset over Sami and hooking up with somebody. Chloe perhaps? I'm betting Galen and Nadia would have great chemistry.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

From NuCameron's TV Source intw...

Quote:

TVSource Magazine: When we tweeted that we were interviewing you, fans immediately wanted to know when, not if, Cameron starts showing some skin. So, as promised, when will Cameron get to show some skin?

Owens: [Laughs] Itís going to be soon. Iíll just say that. Very, very soon and theyíre going to love it. I can guarantee it.

Sounding more likely that Cameron will be half of the WTF hook-up. If its supposed to be a little gross, I'm going with Kate and Cameron.

chinkybig

AFaithL
Jan 28 2013, 08:20 PM
Since the characters are supposed to be "sexy and single", that rules out Roman. He's about as sexy as a dishrag.

I'm betting on Nicole and Chad.
You mean as sexy as a very used, dirty, tattered and torn dishrag. Lol
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

deletemyaccountplease

Blah Cameron is cute but boring

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

Damn, this is going be one eventful February! I can't wait!!

mer4santo
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Jan 28 2013, 08:37 PM

Quote:

TVSource Magazine: When we tweeted that we were interviewing you, fans immediately wanted to know when, not if, Cameron starts showing some skin. So, as promised, when will Cameron get to show some skin?

Owens: [Laughs] Itís going to be soon. Iíll just say that. Very, very soon and theyíre going to love it. I can guarantee it.

Sounding more likely that Cameron will be half of the WTF hook-up. If its supposed to be a little gross, I'm going with Kate and Cameron.
OK, I already hate this unknown scenario based solely on the fact that BlahCameron insists I'm going to love it. He clearly couldn't estimate my tendency towards fickle.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

tomsawyer

Quote:

I thought Abby and Cam would get together, consider the flirty eyes they have been giving each other lately.

concerned
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
Jan 28 2013, 09:13 PM
tomsawyer

Quote:

I thought Abby and Cam would get together, consider the flirty eyes they have been giving each other lately.
What sorrows does Abby have that she would need to drown?

She seems to be dealing OK with dead dad, hunky dory with mum and the doctor, and Chad and her had barely even made it to being a possibility.

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

Quote:

keep their recently renewed relationship a secret

EJ was tasting Rafe's mouthwash in front of a crowd in the middle of HTS on NYE. It's possible someone might have noticed.

Romancer66

blueskies
Jan 28 2013, 08:13 PM
concerned
Jan 28 2013, 07:45 PM
Two people you would not expect end up in bed together after drowning their sorrows at the bar. Any guesses?

Sounds like a repeat of Nicole and Roman. (If only Jack were alive I can see Nicole / Jack happening in a heartbeat)
Promising for Chad / Kate fans or potential Chloe/Rafe/Brady.
Not sure that Marlena would ever drown her sorrows at the bar nor Hope.

Big ramifications though if its a Maggie / Lucas tryst.
oh gosh, lol; I don't think I'd recover from a Maggie/Lucas "tryst" :drunk:

And unless it's Roman/Kate, I don't want him with anyone either.

How about,

Lucas/Nicole
Cameron/Will
Abby/Chad
Nicole/Chad
Nicole/Cameron
Jen/Rafe
I'm going for a wild-card guess and theorize that Daniel dumps Jen-Jen after she's "caught in a lie." She goes completely off the rails because she just can't cope without Dr. Orangeglow's love and cartoon dog imitations :rolleyes: and has a drunken hook-up with Brady after he finally discovers Kristen is playing him.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

I just need :huh1: to die, like now.

On the real.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

am103
Jan 28 2013, 08:34 PM
I don't want to see Nicole hook up with Roman or Chad. Yuck!

I could see Rafe getting drunk because he is upset over Sami and hooking up with somebody. Chloe perhaps? I'm betting Galen and Nadia would have great chemistry.
OMG....I can see it now....deer in headlights and staring out into space

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

johnwalterseip
Jan 26 2013, 07:14 PM
Speculation on Week Of Feb 4th
Will makes a heartbreaking admission to Sonny. Is there any hope for a reunion for those two?

Could be one of Three Things

1) Will tells Sonny about Brian telling Will that he had sex with Sonny. Will Sonny believe him or think he's lying?

OR
2) Will knowing that Nick knows about Will and Lucas' cover up tells Sonny that He (Will) shot EJ not his father

OR
3) Even though Will is upset over Brian & Sonny, he tells Sonny no matter how much it hurts him that if Sonny needs to date Brian or anyone else, he will respect that. Will tells him he hopes that in time, Sonny will realize he can trust Will again & that their love can continue

if my #2 spec comes true, I wonder if Sonny then tells Will what Gabi did with Andrew & to Melanie?
I wonder if the admission is the Will/Gabby ONS that resulted in the baby drama and how that all occurred because of comfort seX in relation to the lie Brian tells Will about Brian's date with Sonny resulting in seX (which Will thinks is comfort seX). Also the reasoning behind Will's decision to not tell Sonny about the baby as soon as he found out (Nick & Gabby manipulating & homophobic attitude).

tylerbo20

boring

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

tomsawyer

Quote:

My guess would be Cameron and Abbigail or Eric and Nicole.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply