Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the Week of February 4th; *updated 1/29*
Topic Started: Jan 23 2013, 01:59 PM (33,252 Views)
trojangal
Member Avatar

I can see it being Nicole & Rafe but Cameron/ Kate or Chad/Kate would be surprising

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

shar_d
Member Avatar

angie37
Jan 28 2013, 08:32 PM
Rafe and Chloe for the win! She can't stop the Dannifer trip, and he sees his ex with Everett/Ejucas or whatever the hell his name is now...

I was thinking the same thing. I totally think its Rafe and Chloe!! I can dig it..I think they could make an interesting couple..plus it would be nice to see Rafe involved with another woman other than Scami

Winterfaire

Rafe and Hope

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

Love the ejami spoilers when i heard there was a chance of them getting back together i decided to turn in and i am loving it. I think its a ackward date Chloe Daniel Kristen and Brady.

I dont see whats so great about Daniel he is a sleaze to me.

I dont get the point of Jennifer and Daniel. Jack is not even been gone that long i dont get it at all.

I havent seen much of Will and Sonny but now that i am back to watching i will see how it goes.

I also want to say im so excited about the ejami spoilers coming up i like them keeping it a secret and working together to helping Will.

BB the guy who plays Nick is doing a great job of playing crazy. I am just so annoyed with Gabby she just stands there all quiet and lets Nick do all the talking even when he is trashing her good friend i want to yell at the tv and say speak up.

What confuses me is why are Lucas and Will talking about EJ shooting that was years ago. Why would that even be brought up in coversation. Besides can Will even be tried for the crime. EJ is close to Will he wont want charges or anything brought against Will.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

so Lucas and Will only allow to talk only talk when eavesdrop on them i knew it
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Will&Sonny

In light of the comments in Nathan Owens' recent interview, I'm going to go with Cameron and Kate (based on the previous spoilers about Kate getting a new storyline in February). Kate could be drowning her sorrows because Billie has decided to leave town -- not to mention that she's lost Stefano and Parker. She also has a grandson who is dealing with some heavy stuff at the moment, although that would be more of a secondary problem for Kate, and isn't likely to cause her to drown her sorrows.

Personally, I'd choose to pair her with Chad instead of Cameron, but either way, I think that it would be fun to see her embrace her inner cougar again.

Of course, Cameron doesn't really have much of a reason to drown his sorrows, based on what we currently know, but maybe he's simply missing Lexie, has a drinking problem that we don't know about, loses a patient, gets into a random fight with Abby, or is drowning his sorrows because of whatever his supposed secret is.
Edited by Will&Sonny, Jan 29 2013, 03:28 AM.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Daniel has to cut his romantic getaway with Jenn short when Chloe calls in a panic over Parker. The doctor rushes back to the mansion and discovers that the kid is okay. He is not amused. He lashes out at the diva until Parker starts calling him Ďdaddyí. That warms the cockles of his heart. Later, Jenn issues Chloe a stern warning. She and the doctor plan a night out with Brady and Kristen in Chicago. Thatís not the only planning Jenn does. She also turns to Nicole for some advice on how to deal with the diva. Jenn feeds false information to Chloe about where she and the doctor are going. Chloe falls for it and is furious when her plans to interrupt them falls apart. When she gets home to Parker, she discovers he has a severely high temperature. Unfortunately, itís almost impossible to track Daniel down.
Cam and Abby have breakfast together. They feel pretty optimistic about things. Meanwhile, Will doesnít feel too optimistic. He hands Sonny back the keys to his place and reminds him that he loved him so much that he was willing to give up his own child for him.
As John hunts down Stefano in Europe, Marlena lashes out at Kristen in Salem. She only succeeds in making things worse. The DiMera decides it is time to up the ante. She plans to jilt him at the altar. She soon discovers she might have trouble getting him there though. When she mentions marriage to him, he laughs in her face. He explains that itís too fast and he wouldnít want to rub that in his fatherís face. She claims John wouldnít have to know. He still doesnít like the idea. Meanwhile, Victor presses to have Nicole arrested for stealing Titan files. Hope manages to talk him out of it. Kristen decides to try and forge a truce with Nicole. That fails. The DiMera points out how obvious Nicís lust for Eric is. Nicole is appalled but canít hide the truth and does her best to avoid the priest, which confuses him.
Elvis and Sami hit the sheets. Although that makes her feel warm and fuzzy, not everyone is feeling so good about it. When Brady hears she has reunited with him, he thinks sheís being a twit. The news of the naked nookie continues to spread. Johnny knows all about it and blabs to Rafe. He declares that was the final nail in the coffin for that relationship. Caroline and Gabi both try to talk him around but no dice. When he runs into Samanther, they have a brutal battle about her bedmate. This fight is so big it manages to also be about Willís claim over the baby. Sami suggests that he could get full custody and then urges her son to have a paternity test done.
Gabi notices that Nick has a giant scar and wonders where he got it. Itís a memento from his time in prison and he doesnít want to talk about it. Julie shows up and conveniently blabs that it was from him being stabbed in custody. Nick still doesnít want to talk about it. Rafe shows up and worries to his sister about Samiís suggestion that Will could file for full custody. Nick is a convicted killer after allÖ Nick just happens to eavesdrop on this conversation. He buys some surveillance equipment and then texts ďI know your son shot EJ DiMeraĒ to Lucas. Nick plants the surveillance device on Will and then records the father and sonís discussion of the crime.
http://blog.soapoperafan.com/2013/01/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-for-february-4-8/#more-115865

camera shy

Partnersincrime
Jan 29 2013, 05:41 AM
Daniel has to cut his romantic getaway with Jenn short when Chloe calls in a panic over Parker. The doctor rushes back to the mansion and discovers that the kid is okay. He is not amused. He lashes out at the diva until Parker starts calling him Ďdaddyí. That warms the cockles of his heart. Later, Jenn issues Chloe a stern warning. She and the doctor plan a night out with Brady and Kristen in Chicago. Thatís not the only planning Jenn does. She also turns to Nicole for some advice on how to deal with the diva. Jenn feeds false information to Chloe about where she and the doctor are going. Chloe falls for it and is furious when her plans to interrupt them falls apart. When she gets home to Parker, she discovers he has a severely high temperature. Unfortunately, itís almost impossible to track Daniel down.
Cam and Abby have breakfast together. They feel pretty optimistic about things. Meanwhile, Will doesnít feel too optimistic. He hands Sonny back the keys to his place and reminds him that he loved him so much that he was willing to give up his own child for him.
As John hunts down Stefano in Europe, Marlena lashes out at Kristen in Salem. She only succeeds in making things worse. The DiMera decides it is time to up the ante. She plans to jilt him at the altar. She soon discovers she might have trouble getting him there though. When she mentions marriage to him, he laughs in her face. He explains that itís too fast and he wouldnít want to rub that in his fatherís face. She claims John wouldnít have to know. He still doesnít like the idea. Meanwhile, Victor presses to have Nicole arrested for stealing Titan files. Hope manages to talk him out of it. Kristen decides to try and forge a truce with Nicole. That fails. The DiMera points out how obvious Nicís lust for Eric is. Nicole is appalled but canít hide the truth and does her best to avoid the priest, which confuses him.
Elvis and Sami hit the sheets. Although that makes her feel warm and fuzzy, not everyone is feeling so good about it. When Brady hears she has reunited with him, he thinks sheís being a twit. The news of the naked nookie continues to spread. Johnny knows all about it and blabs to Rafe. He declares that was the final nail in the coffin for that relationship. Caroline and Gabi both try to talk him around but no dice. When he runs into Samanther, they have a brutal battle about her bedmate. This fight is so big it manages to also be about Willís claim over the baby. Sami suggests that he could get full custody and then urges her son to have a paternity test done.
Gabi notices that Nick has a giant scar and wonders where he got it. Itís a memento from his time in prison and he doesnít want to talk about it. Julie shows up and conveniently blabs that it was from him being stabbed in custody. Nick still doesnít want to talk about it. Rafe shows up and worries to his sister about Samiís suggestion that Will could file for full custody. Nick is a convicted killer after allÖ Nick just happens to eavesdrop on this conversation. He buys some surveillance equipment and then texts ďI know your son shot EJ DiMeraĒ to Lucas. Nick plants the surveillance device on Will and then records the father and sonís discussion of the crime.
http://blog.soapoperafan.com/2013/01/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-for-february-4-8/#more-115865
Honestly, when I first read this I thought this was something you were making up for fun until I saw your source. When exactily do Ejami keep their relationship a secret when everyone already knows? I guess they plan on keeping it a secret until Johnny tells everyone. And I must have missed it when Nicole was lusting after Eric. ANd I love how suddenly Nick's not good enough to be around her grandchild because he was a murderer, but was good enough to be around what she thought was his own kid and to work for her. That smug bitch Sami wanting to take a newborn away from her mother, they're writting Sami as making all kinds of mistakes.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

I'm lost, when did Nicole begin to lust after Eric?

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Laufeyson
Jan 29 2013, 06:14 AM
offscreen

michr544125

Shocker so once again Will and Sonny is all about Will from the sounds of it. So nothing at all about Sonny and Brian and the fallout from the kiss and Will seeing and whatever Brian tells Will? I knew the Sonny and Brian stuff wouldn't be treated very importantly as it's pretty clear Sonny's feelings don't matter much but come on now :shrug: . For two-three weeks after the wedding it seems like how Sonny feels and reacts is so minimal that if I blinked I'd forget he was even a character involved with Will. I get he's not the one having a child but he most definitely should be more involved than this.

So, I'm guessing once Will gives Sonny the keys back Sonny will then realize he doesn't want the keys back. It's pretty clear Will and Sonny will be back together very shortly after that.
Edited by michr544125, Jan 29 2013, 07:04 AM.

angie37
Member Avatar

Partnersincrime
Jan 29 2013, 06:19 AM
Laufeyson
offscreen
:shrug: Just when my neck was recovering from whiplash...

Couldn't they at least have given us a scene or two of this supposed "lust" during the last, oh, I don't know, last couple of months instead of having her still sniffling over Danny?

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

angie37
Jan 29 2013, 06:32 AM
Partnersincrime
Jan 29 2013, 06:19 AM
Laufeyson
offscreen
:shrug: Just when my neck was recovering from whiplash...

Couldn't they at least have given us a scene or two of this supposed "lust" during the last, oh, I don't know, last couple of months instead of having her still sniffling over Danny?
but daniel need someone to lust for him before came chloe came how else he going to show he chose princess jennifer from other women

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

michr544125
Jan 29 2013, 06:26 AM
So nothing at all about Sonny and Brian and the fallout from the kiss and Will seeing and whatever Brian tells Will? I knew the Sonny and Brian stuff wouldn't be treated very importantly as it's pretty clear Sonny's feelings don't matter much but come on now :shrug: . For two-three weeks after the wedding it seems like how Sonny feels and reacts is so minimal that if I blinked I'd forget he was even a character involved with Will. I get he's not the one having a child but he most definitely should be more involved than this.

So, I'm guessing once Will gives Sonny the keys back Sonny will then realize he doesn't want the keys back. It's pretty clear Will and Sonny will be back together very shortly after that.
but if show sonny more it mean less time sami and her men and show will not want to do that :shrug:

blueskies
Member Avatar

Partnersincrime
Jan 29 2013, 05:41 AM
First of all, why does Johnny know Sami and Ej slept together??

Sami's part in this baby story really is making me want to scream.

And how will jilting Brady at the alter hurt John and Marlena? I must be missing something. :shrug:

So wait, Jen and Dan go out with Kristen and Brady? I thought it was Chloe and Dan?

Victor should be working with Nicole, not trying to get her arrested.
Edited by blueskies, Jan 29 2013, 06:45 AM.

angie37
Member Avatar

I hope we get some Victor/Nicole scenes out of this. I've had Nicole/Kristen this week, so now I need Niki/Vic because these two always have the best insulting conversations.

And I agree, Partnersincrime. Daniel can't go two seconds without having two women lusting after him.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

I really like what is happening with Nick texting Lucas.. Now if the writers can only remember he's also a schemer they will write that in there somehow. I want to see lucas go back and tap into his dark side to get Nick out of the way here.

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

Any one else laugh a little when it says jen goes to nicole for advice and that hope talks victor out of arresting nicole. Werent both these ladies on the i hate nicole train last month. The bristen/dannifer date sounds far less interesting than the danole/bristen date. Sure havent seen nicole lusting after eric but if it causes movement in the story im all for it

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Jan 29 2013, 07:12 AM
I really like what is happening with Nick texting Lucas.. Now if the writers can only remember he's also a schemer they will write that in there somehow. I want to see lucas go back and tap into his dark side to get Nick out of the way here.
its problay will never going to happen look in one month this is second talk of lucas and will in both of them nick eavesdrop on them
lucas only use as plot to nick find dirt on will nothing more
Edited by Partnersincrime, Jan 29 2013, 07:22 AM.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

They aren't getting me excited about Ericole at all. I am actually tired of Nicole chasing after a man. I want her to bethe oobject of desire. So far I have been disappointed.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply