Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
"Don't Trust The B in Apartment 23" pulled from ABC
Topic Started: Jan 23 2013, 02:08 PM (732 Views)
Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

http://news.yahoo.com/dont-trust-b-apt-23-pulled-abcs-schedule-005135906.html
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

This makes me nervous for Happy Endings.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

James Van Der Beek
‏@vanderjames
Sad to say ABC has pulled #Apt23 and will not be airing the 8 remaining episodes any time soon. Translation: we’ve basically been cancelled.

https://twitter.com/vanderjames/status/293824551354236928

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

I liked the first brief season but when it came back for it's 2nd I didn't like the changes and only watched a few episodes.

Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

Damn good show. The only complaint I had about the 2nd season was featuring the perv window neighbor and Chloe's stalker chick LESS, and them making "Luther" (most annoying TV character ever?) and "Mark" series regulars.

Such a waste. ABC always fucks up everything. They need new development people. They always pick lousy shows for renewal, and great ones for cancellation.

Mason

I figured this was coming. I've kind of just accepted that Happy Endings probably won't be too far behind. I really can't figure out why these shows had such difficulty building an audience.

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

I really loved this show. I hope I get to see the unaired episodes at some point (there are 8 I believe).

Happy Endings is next :(

Cupcake06

Sucks, and I'm sure Happy Endings is next. :(

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

One of the bad things about this show was how they aired the episode totally out of order. Nearly every other episode this season was actually an unaired 1st season episode. IMO, this show was simply mismanaged by ABC.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I LOVE this show....

FUCK YOU ABC!

King
Member Avatar

I was never a fan, and I hate Kristen Ritter.

I, too, am scared for Happy Endings!

Lady Evol

Matt
Jan 24 2013, 09:15 AM
One of the bad things about this show was how they aired the episode totally out of order. Nearly every other episode this season was actually an unaired 1st season episode. IMO, this show was simply mismanaged by ABC.
Ahhh, I knew it!!! I couldn't figure out what the hell was going on, the show was all over the place!!

King
Member Avatar

They do that with Happy Endings too, and it's so confusing/annoying.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Kristen Ritter is hilarious!

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

Krysten Ritter tweeted: "Just did ADR for the the last episode we shot for Don't Trust the B in Apt 23. It was like taking a bullet! Such a funny show. So sad it's canceled. But it is my understanding that ABC is committed to airing the final 8 episodes this summer"

Woohoo! I really want to see those episodes :)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Primetime News & Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply