Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Spoilers for the week of February 4th
Topic Started: Jan 23 2013, 02:44 PM (6,401 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

NE Spoilers week of Feb. 4th

Chelsea's talents impress Cane

Fen's confession shocks Micheal and Lauren

Dylan's return rocks Avery's world

An unwelcome visitor troubles Jack

Tyler grills Lily about her relationship with Cane

Katherine clashes with Jill

Michael and Lauren's conflict with Fen reaches a shocking climax

jcren

Additional Teasers wk 2/4

2/4, Chelsea’s talents impress Cane
2/6, Tyler questions Lily about her marriage
2/7, Katherine and Jill clash.
2/8, A puzzling phone call troubles Victor.

Daily Spoilers week of Feb 4th

2/4, Cane is impressed by Chelsea's talents; Avery and Dylan come face-to-face.

2/5, Fen's revelation leaves Lauren and Michael stunned; Avery is rocked by Dylan's return.

2/6, Tyler finds out more about Lily and Cane's relationship; Adrianna's history with Alex is exposed.

2/7, Jill and Katherine clash; Lauren and Michael's conflict with Fen explodes.

2/8, Victor is troubled by a puzzling phone call; Jack tries to charm Phyllis.

TV Guide Previews

2/4, Chelsea's talents impress Cane, while Avery comes face-to-face Dylan.

2/5, Fen's disclosure shocks Michael and Lauren, while Dylan's return rocks Avery's world.

2/6, Tyler learns more about Lily's relationship with Cane, while Adrianna's history with Alex is revealed.

2/7, Katherine clashes with Jill, while Michael and Lauren's conflict with Fen reaches a shocking climax.

2/8, A puzzling phone call troubles Victor, while Jack works to charm Phyllis.

Episode Titles and Previews

(Impressing Cane)
2/4, Cane is impressed by Chelsea's work; Avery encounters Dylan.(CC) (Stereo)

(The Shock)
2/5, Michael and Lauren are rocked by Fen's confession; Avery is overcome with emotion.(CC) (Stereo)

(Learning More)
2/6, Tyler gets more insight on Lily and Cane's relationship; Adrianna's past with Alex is revealed.(CC) (Stereo)

(The Fight)
2/7, Katherine and Jill have a difference of opinion; Michael and Lauren's fight with Fen reaches a boiling point.(CC) (Stereo)

(The Call)
2/8, Victor is bothered by a confusing phone call; Jack tries to woo Phyllis.(CC) (Stereo)
Edited by Daytime, Feb 3 2013, 07:32 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Daytime
Jan 23 2013, 02:44 PM
NE Spoilers week of Feb. 4th

Chelsea's talents impress Cane

Fen's confession shocks Micheal and Lauren

Dylan's return rocks Avery's world

An unwelcome visitor troubles Jack

Tyler grills Lily about her relationship with Cane

Katherine clashes with Jill

Michael and Lauren's conflict with Fen reaches a shocking climax

jcren
tyler is becoming a pushy pain in the ass, I liked him at first, but the more I see his character unfold, the less I like him.
Fen confesses? Good, now ship him off somewhere and send his uncle kevin with him.

taylore
Member Avatar

Tyler needs to go away,he's annoying.I guess Chelsea is the temptress.

Checkers
Member Avatar

taylore
Jan 23 2013, 03:27 PM
Tyler needs to go away,he's annoying.I guess Chelsea is the temptress.
Chelsea has now entered the lion's den.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamHorita

I thought they were going to give C&C the RS space?? or maybe they are and it becomes a branch of Jabot. I can spot this from a mile away. Shadam are going to Jabot soon and of course there is Chelsea. EFF this triangle!!! Make it stop :bleep: :bleep: . I don't want Chelsea anywhere near that mess, just when she freed herself! Now they got Sugar Cane sniffing around...what the hell happened to Alex?? ugh.

soapflake02

I could see cane and Chelsea. have they even met yet? Chelsea will divorce Adam/lily will get with Tyler. Adam will obsess over Charon but this time she won't want him because she will find Dylan.

Daytime
Member Avatar

soapflake02
Jan 23 2013, 06:59 PM
I could see cane and Chelsea. have they even met yet? Chelsea will divorce Adam/lily will get with Tyler. Adam will obsess over Charon but this time she won't want him because she will find Dylan.
Cane shared the first scenes with the character of Chelsea in Myanmar.

Edited by Daytime, Jan 23 2013, 07:18 PM.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamHorita

Daytime
Jan 23 2013, 07:14 PM
soapflake02

I'll admit they had chem back then so I'll wait and see how they do this. They are both still married right now so I'm thinking it will take a while. Let's hope they dont jump in the sack too quickly. Let Lily end up with Tyler first.

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

here anther week for me not to watch but I will watch dylan part.. :)

soapflake02

what did cane have to do in meyannmar?
Edited by soapflake02, Jan 23 2013, 08:52 PM.

Peridott
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Jan 23 2013, 07:26 PM
Daytime
soapflake02

I'll admit they had chem back then so I'll wait and see how they do this. They are both still married right now so I'm thinking it will take a while. Let's hope they dont jump in the sack too quickly. Let Lily end up with Tyler first.
Oh I think if anyone crosses a line first it will be Cane not Lily. Everything is his fault in Lane stories but of course that was under MAB's writing. I think the writers need to make a way for Tyler to get Lily and this is it. I'm down for some Cane and Chelsea though and unlike Tyler/Lily I think Cane/Chelsea will have chemistry.
Edited by Peridott, Jan 23 2013, 09:36 PM.

Daytime
Member Avatar

soapflake02
Jan 23 2013, 08:51 PM
He was there to help Billy clear his name. Victor was blackmailing Billy to keep him away from Victoria. Apparently, Billy did something so reprehensible that he could not risk his family finding out..

We never saw what it was Billy actually did.. All we know is that Chelsea drugged and basically raped Billy.. She also planted drugs on Billy and had him arrested.

Bottom line.... Some cockamamie story that MAB cooked up that flopped..

Dorothy595
Member Avatar

Thanks Daytime! :cheers:

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamHorita

Peridott
Jan 23 2013, 09:34 PM
3WishGenie
Daytime
soapflake02

Oh I think if anyone crosses a line first it will be Cane not Lily. Everything is his fault in Lane stories but of course that was under MAB's writing. I think the writers need to make a way for Tyler to get Lily and this is it. I'm down for some Cane and Chelsea though and unlike Tyler/Lily I think Cane/Chelsea will have chemistry.
You might be right. Its just odd that either Cane or Lily would veer to other ppl right now. But who knows maybe they start having problems soon.

natdot99
Member Avatar

Daytime
Jan 23 2013, 09:41 PM
soapflake02
Jan 23 2013, 08:51 PM
He was there to help Billy clear his name. Victor was blackmailing Billy to keep him away from Victoria. Apparently, Billy did something so reprehensible that he could not risk his family finding out..

We never saw what it was Billy actually did.. All we know is that Chelsea drugged and basically raped Billy.. She also planted drugs on Billy and had him arrested.

Bottom line.... Some cockamamie story that MAB cooked up that flopped..
Aint that the truth
Posted ImagePosted Image

Andi
Member Avatar

Keisha
Jan 23 2013, 07:47 PM
here anther week for me not to watch but I will watch dylan part.. :)
That's the good thing about clips....only watch what you want. :)

Checkers
Member Avatar

Andi, that is a gorgeous banner! Phack were epic in those days.

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Peridott
Jan 23 2013, 09:34 PM
3WishGenie
Daytime
soapflake02

Cane wouldn't have chemistry with JLo if she were naked in front of him. He looks like is always advertising for a tooth paste commercial with that phony ass smile of his. He gives me the creeps an he makes me think of a old pervert when he rubs his hands all over Lily. I don't care who Cane is with or what he is doing I FF any scene he is in Ship him and Lily along with Devon, Neil, Leslie and Tyler out of town and never find their way back to GC> Oh yes,, Chloe and Kevin make sure they go with them.

annyhall06

Hi I am new here. My name is annyhall. Wanted to introduce myself. I am a big Lane fan. I see there is no love for here for Lane here. But I intend to show my love where there is no love. I have been reading a lot of your post many are very funny. I totally agree with a lot of the Adam post and Shadam post too. I like that you can speak about any character good or bad without getting your post deleted. Unlike SOC. I do disagree with the disparaging remarks of the actor's appearance. I always say if youre going to say something negative about someone else's appearance you should first post a picture of yourself and then have at it. Let the rest of us be the judge whether you can disparage another's looks or not. Hope you can tolerate my Lane love and I will try to tolerate the hate. If not I'll just skip the post I dont like. LOL

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

We can't slam each other, but we can rake the character over the coals.
My name doesn't refer to the Lily on the show. I'm refering to my Shih Tzu Lily.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply