Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Spoilers for the week of February 4th
Topic Started: Jan 23 2013, 02:44 PM (6,406 Views)
annyhall06

I as a Lane fan am not happy with the way this Lily/Cane s/l is being written. All is from the newbies POV. There is no understanding why Lily would even give this aggressor the time of day. He doesnt respect her or her marriage. Why the hell would Cane ever have to be jealous of this little boy? He knows Lily loves him and had the opportunity to walk away with Daniel but chose him. What is the appeal of a guy who treats her like a piece of meat verses a guy who adores her? This s/ls intent is to damage their marriage but most of all it will damage the Lily character if she gives up her marriage for a newbie who has to ride Lily's back to get popularity.
Edited by annyhall06, Jan 29 2013, 10:48 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Quote:

I always say if youre going to say something negative about someone else's appearance you should first post a picture of yourself and then have at it. Let the rest of us be the judge whether you can disparage another's looks or not

I would agree with that in RL but these are actors, they're supposed to look good all the time, that's their job.

Anyway welcome to you and to Blissful. :wave:

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Thank you Sammi Jo :)

Checkers
Member Avatar

annyhall06
Jan 29 2013, 10:12 AM
Hi I am new here. My name is annyhall. Wanted to introduce myself. I am a big Lane fan. I see there is no love for here for Lane here. But I intend to show my love where there is no love. I have been reading a lot of your post many are very funny. I totally agree with a lot of the Adam post and Shadam post too. I like that you can speak about any character good or bad without getting your post deleted. Unlike SOC. I do disagree with the disparaging remarks of the actor's appearance. I always say if youre going to say something negative about someone else's appearance you should first post a picture of yourself and then have at it. Let the rest of us be the judge whether you can disparage another's looks or not. Hope you can tolerate my Lane love and I will try to tolerate the hate. If not I'll just skip the post I dont like. LOL
Welcome!

I don't hate Lane. They are actually the only LML couple I enjoyed. The writers never seem to actually write a story about them. DR would be no fun if we all liked the same things.
Edited by Checkers, Jan 29 2013, 11:32 PM.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Additional Teasers wk 2/4

2/4, Chelsea’s talents impress Cane
2/6, Tyler questions Lily about her marriage
2/7, Katherine and Jill clash.
2/8, A puzzling phone call troubles Victor.

LPS
Member Avatar

Quote:

Chelsea’s talents impress Cane

I'm sure Chelsea has many "talents". :P

metitle
Member Avatar

LPS
Feb 1 2013, 12:49 PM
Quote:

Chelsea’s talents impress Cane

I'm sure Chelsea has many "talents". :P
of course she does. That's why she get along so well with Adam.

ArthriticBill
Member Avatar

Checkers
Jan 23 2013, 04:04 PM
taylore
Jan 23 2013, 03:27 PM
Tyler needs to go away,he's annoying.I guess Chelsea is the temptress.
Chelsea has now entered the lion's den.
Yeah. Her mother is back in town!!! :omg: :frustration: :puke:

Daytime
Member Avatar

Daily Spoilers week of Feb 4th

2/4, Cane is impressed by Chelsea's talents; Avery and Dylan come face-to-face.

2/5, Fen's revelation leaves Lauren and Michael stunned; Avery is rocked by Dylan's return.

2/6, Tyler finds out more about Lily and Cane's relationship; Adrianna's history with Alex is exposed.

2/7, Jill and Katherine clash; Lauren and Michael's conflict with Fen explodes.

2/8, Victor is troubled by a puzzling phone call; Jack tries to charm Phyllis.

soapflake02

annyhall06
Jan 29 2013, 10:23 AM
I as a Lane fan am not happy with the way this Lily/Cane s/l is being written. All is from the newbies POV. There is no understanding why Lily would even give this aggressor the time of day. He doesnt respect her or her marriage. Why the hell would Cane ever have to be jealous of this little boy? He knows Lily loves him and had the opportunity to walk away with Daniel but chose him. What is the appeal of a guy who treats her like a piece of meat verses a guy who adores her? This s/ls intent is to damage their marriage but most of all it will damage the Lily character if she gives up her marriage for a newbie who has to ride Lily's back to get popularity.
the elevator scenes of his whining were pretty annoying.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamHorita

Gawd today's show was a whole bunch of FF material. The only enjoyable part was Chane and Leslie and the congressman where we find out her name is Valerie. The opening of Nick's dive was a non event.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Friday CANADIAN / Monday US Ominous @ SOC

Nick/Avery/Dylan:
Tyler and Nick prepare for opening night. Avery is running late. She gets a visit from Wheeler, who wants her to help him in the case she is working on. Avery is reluctant, however Wheeler insists. Victoria is there to support Nick. The club opens - successfully. Dylan remembers a time with Avery (she gave him a rock to remember her) and decides to leave, purposely placing the rock in clear view. Avery and Nick celebrate his success. Avery sees the rock and goes to find Mac. They meet face-to-face.

Neil/Leslie
They flirt in the office and prepare to attend opening night at UG (Underground). They plan to meet for a quick dinner prior to going to the club. Leslie bumps into Wheeler, who calls her "Valerie." Leslie makes a haste exit. She tells Neil to skip dinner and head over to UG. Neil asks her what is wrong - she tells him she wants to support Tyler. They leave.

Cane/Chelsea:
Cane approaches Chelsea and conservation ensues. Cane continues complimenting Chelsea on her designs, prompting her to ask why he is her cheerleader all of a sudden. He tells her about his entry to town and that she has talent and to stick with what she is doing. Neil is upset with Cane for prematurely agreeing to anything with Chelsea without speaking to him. Neil polietely tells Chelsea that they will be in touch when the department gets off the ground. Cane tells Chelsea he believes in her and will fight for her to come to Jabot.

Adam/Sharon:
Sharon shows up to take him to UG. Adam doesn't want to go, she convinces him. She tells him that she wants to show Nick that she is fine working with him. Adam and Nick have a brief, but civil conversation. Sharon talks with Noah and notices Dylan. They recount their run-in at CL, laughter ensues. Sharon and Adam have dinner at the club (they do not see Chelsea, who leaves unnoticed).

Noah/Ad/Alex
More money talk between Noah and Alex. Noah tells Ad to take the money and leave. She doesn't want to leave without him. Noah tells her he is afraid she will hurt him again. They say goodbye. At the club, Ad (leaving the club) runs into Alex, who takes the bag of money from her. She says she doesn't want to do this anymore and ends up hugging Alex. He says he isn't falling for her act - she points a gun at him and makes her escape...

Note: Per Victoria, Nikki is in Chicago for an undetermined time.

Previews
Nick/Dylan/Avery... awkward run in.
Leslie tells Tyler about seeing Wheeler.
Victor and someone discuss Wheeler visiting Avery.

taylore
Member Avatar

Cane and Chelsea,c'est pas la peine.Ils peuvent aller se faire foutre et ils meritent vraiment d'aitre ensemble.J'espere en tous cas qu'ils (TPTB) ne vont pas balancer Lily sous le bus pour ses deux idiots.

soapflake02

what are they doing with nikki? she's in for a day with health problems or something then gone again..

taylore
Member Avatar

Somebody please slap me,i think i'm liking Chane.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

:whack: :stars: LOL taylore

Checkers
Member Avatar

Dylan & Avery have no chemistry. Dear god in heaven this is going to be the most boring triangle.
Edited by Checkers, Feb 2 2013, 01:49 AM.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamHorita

Checkers
Feb 2 2013, 01:49 AM
Dylan & Avery have no chemistry. Dear god in heaven this is going to be the most boring triangle.
Dont worry Nick pounding on his chest will provide all the action!

Checkers
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Feb 2 2013, 02:55 AM
Checkers
Feb 2 2013, 01:49 AM
Dont worry Nick pounding on his chest will provide all the action!
:lol:

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

so how much older than Tyler is Leslie supposed to be? Tyler said he was just a little kid so Wheeler didn't recognize him, but Wheeler recognized Leslie.
This guy who is in jail, (he has to be connected to Leslie, Tyler & Wheeler) has been there for 12 years, so, if Tyler was a little kid, 12 years ago, say 10, so Tyler would only be in his early 20's?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply