Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Spoilers for the week of February 4th
Topic Started: Jan 23 2013, 02:44 PM (6,447 Views)
Superwoman
Member Avatar

You right....Shadam was boring. Dylan and Avery actually were fun to watch... That Dylan guy can really act...he doesn't overdo it unlike some people... :popcorn:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ratfink
Member Avatar

lightandday
Feb 5 2013, 07:41 PM
AND yet they all chose too Willing Fuck Sharon right back,tsk tsk those nasty incestuous dick slinging bastards for not turning away and finding some unattached family poontang.
:biggrin:

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Superwoman
Feb 5 2013, 09:39 PM
You right....Shadam was boring. Dylan and Avery actually were fun to watch... That Dylan guy can really act...he doesn't overdo it unlike some people... :popcorn:
I agree Shadam is boring. BOth of them are so ready to jump each others bones and if Sharon keeps chasing him it is bound to happen soon. It is almost like she is stalking him. If she doesn't run into him she goes to the office at odd hours of the night to see if he is okay. It is so obvious that she wants to hit the sheets with him. She can say they only go out together as friends but we all know it is more then that.

Avery and Mac were great and both of their acting was great in the scenes where she first saw him and her holding it together showed how hard it was for her.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamHorita

HotPepper
Feb 6 2013, 12:50 AM
Superwoman
Feb 5 2013, 09:39 PM
I agree Shadam is boring. BOth of them are so ready to jump each others bones and if Sharon keeps chasing him it is bound to happen soon. It is almost like she is stalking him. If she doesn't run into him she goes to the office at odd hours of the night to see if he is okay. It is so obvious that she wants to hit the sheets with him. She can say they only go out together as friends but we all know it is more then that.

Avery and Mac were great and both of their acting was great in the scenes where she first saw him and her holding it together showed how hard it was for her.
I wouldnt be surprised if Adam calls out the wrong woman's name lol, clearly he only runs to Sharon when the wife kicks his ass to the curb. I can agree with you that Sharon is dying to rip off her clothes right there in the office. Oh well. More power to her!

McAvery is currently the most interesting couple on the show. SBu's chem with JC reminds me a bit of Liason.

Checkers
Member Avatar

Avery/Dylan are Journey 2.0. Avery is Kung Fu Barbie reincarnated.
Edited by Checkers, Feb 6 2013, 03:34 AM.

taylore
Member Avatar

Yep,Avery/Dylan so remind me of Journey,they're boring and have no chemistry together.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

lightandday
AND yet they all chose too Willing Fuck Sharon right back,tsk tsk those nasty incestuous dick slinging bastards for not turning away and finding some unattached family poontang.
true they did choose to, HOWEVER, they didn't go on to fuck other relatives, but sharon did.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamHorita

Sammie Jo
Feb 6 2013, 11:14 AM
lightandday
true they did choose to, HOWEVER, they didn't go on to fuck other relatives, but sharon did.
Nick fucks relatives too LOL

Checkers
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Feb 6 2013, 01:20 PM
Sammie Jo
lightandday
So did Brad (Traci & Ashley. Nikki & Victoria) There are other people I can list but I won't.

LPS
Member Avatar

Sleeping with relatives is pretty common soaps. It doesn't bother me as long as they are not currently in the relationship.

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Sleeping with relatives doesnt bother me unless you screw everyone in the same damn family like Sharon did. It is a soap and everything is fiction so I just take it as it is

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamHorita

HotPepper
Feb 6 2013, 05:09 PM
Sleeping with relatives doesnt bother me unless you screw everyone in the same damn family like Sharon did. It is a soap and everything is fiction so I just take it as it is
exactly. One man or one woman btwn 2 siblings is a concept as old as time.

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Sammie Jo
lightandday
Umm`Um SamJo, I Disagree as a matter of fact your new favorite gal Avery went on to do the exact same thing and BAKED her sister's husband peen two times.
But I've accepted mine :biggrin: She's been at it Ah`lot longer than the Culinary Coochie Cutter.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Red.
Thursday, February 07 2013 sheknows

Jack feels tempted, Jamie gives his statement, and Katherine struggles with her memory.

Phyllis enters Jack's office and asks what he's doing with the pills. She thinks he's been playing her for a fool. Jack tells her the truth. She takes the pills. He doesn't blame her for her assumption.

At home, Michael tells someone by phone he wants them there when Jamie gives his statement. Lauren appears and says she heard him talking to Fen - he's making it all about him. She says there is no comparison between his childhood and Fen's and asks how far he'll take this. Lauren doesn't care about evidence - this is their son. She begs Michael not to pursue legal action. He says it's too late - Jamie's pressing charges. Lauren wants him to make them disappear. Michael says someone else would step in if he tried.

Neil chats with Esther as he enters the Chancellor mansion. Katherine looks confusedly for her glasses. Neil tells her he's checking in and shares the news about the new fashion division. Katherine mentions Leslie and Neil's happiness. She tells Neil that he'll always have a job at Chancellor if Jack doesn't keep his promises. Katherine then repeats herself about Leslie. Neil pauses, then talks about Leslie coming into his life. After Neil goes, Kay apologizes to someone by phone for some lapse - she blames it on an assistant. Esther appears and asks if she's okay and complains about the stress of the business. Kay snaps, "It's not the business."

When Fen snaps at Jamie at Crimson Lights, Paul takes Jamie out. Kevin appears. Fen tells him Michael's made everything worse. Fen says Jamie was fine when he left the roof. Kevin wonders why Jamie is saying he did then. Fen admits to the texts. Kevin says that makes him a bully. Kevin reflects that Jamie had one bad break after another - maybe he wanted to end it all, or wanted attention or help. Fen sighs, "Because I bullied him." Kevin throws out a guy bullying a kid on the patio. Fen watches.

Paul arrives at Michael's with Jamie and a detective to give a statement. Lauren asks if he knows what perjury means. Michael makes Lauren leave. She's very upset with him. Jamie tells Michael he was pushed off the roof by Fenmore. Jamie talks about Britni and all the bullying texts. He says it was Summer Newman and the person behind it all was Fen. Jamie explains how he and Summer became friends, which really angered Fen, who warned him to stay away from Summer or he'd pay. Jamie explains how Fen set him up for stealing and how they fought on the roof. He says Fen told him he'd be out of his life for good and pushed him. Fen enters. They tell him Jamie's given a statement. Fen runs out. Michael stops him. Fen asks if he's under arrest. Michael says there's no other way.

Lauren arrives at Jabot for a meeting. Phyllis asks if she's alright. Neil says she'll like the proposal. They join Jack, who launches into a speech about their partnership and how they're growing, but Lauren isn't paying attention. Neil talks about the fashion division and Jack asks Lauren to cover the line. Lauren thanks them and Phyllis whisks her out. Neil tells Jack he'll be doing things his way. Jack stops him - he needs a favor. Neil starts to rant. Jack says it has nothing to do with Jabot - he's tempted to use again. Neil realizes he needs a sponsor. Jack tells him what happened earlier.

Lauren confides in Phyllis at Crimson Lights. Lauren's hurt that Michael would take it this far. Phyllis warns her to be prepared for the worst. Katherine appears. Phyllis tells Lauren that Michael will go all the way when he thinks something's right. She goes. Kay asks Lauren what's going on. Katherine listens and weighs in - if Fen's capable of violence, Michael has no choice. Lauren thanks her and goes.

Phyllis returns to Jack's office where Neil has helped him with advice. Once alone, Jack puts a new fragrance on her and moves in close. He says it's earthy, bold, with a bit of wild. "Red." She goes. Jack orders roses sent to her apartment.

Lauren arrives home to find Fen being read his rights. "No!" She implores Jamie to tell the truth. Paul takes him out. Lauren glares at Michael and tells Fen she knows he didn't do this. Through gritted teeth to Michael, she asks, "How could you?"

At home, Katherine looks at some memory-enhancing pills she's purchased.

Genoa City Spoilers for Tomorrow on The Young and the Restless:

Nick asks Dylan, "Are you surprised Avery told me about that?" Dylan shakes his head, "Avery doesn't run from anything."

Victor orders Mason to replace Sharon's medication with placebos.

Sharon tells Adam he's afraid of what's staring him right in the face. He takes her face in his hands and kisses her.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Sammie Jo
lightandday
oh yes, he did do dianne, but nick wasn't in the sharon parade of relatives she did.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Checkers
Feb 6 2013, 01:37 PM
3WishGenie
Sammie Jo
lightandday
So did Brad (Traci & Ashley. Nikki & Victoria) There are other people I can list but I won't.
please do list them, memory's are short, and pair them up, I know we've all forgotten who did who.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamHorita

hmm could that be another Sharon fantasy? She is supposed be "fighting" her attraction by hanging out with the man 24/7 :shame:

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Quote:

When she starts going bat shit crazy again she will run to Adam, run away from Adam, run, run,run. Wonder what other poor man will suffer.
Keep Dylan away from her when she flips.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamHorita

BlissfulLily
Feb 6 2013, 07:44 PM
Quote:

When she starts going bat shit crazy again she will run to Adam, run away from Adam, run, run,run. Wonder what other poor man will suffer.
Keep Dylan away from her when she flips.
No No. Adam will kiss her again to calm her down! :drunk: :frustration:

HotPepper
Member Avatar

taylore
Feb 6 2013, 07:26 AM
Yep,Avery/Dylan so remind me of Journey,they're boring and have no chemistry together.
Why are Avery and Dylan so boring to all the Sharon lovers when so many of the others that love other characters but not necessarily Sharon are saying they are boring? Why? Because all the Sharon lovers want the "man eater" as Sammie calls her to be with Dylan. LOL It just seems that all the Sharon lovers want her to have every new and good looking man that comes to town.

Avery and Dylan are more then boring and they are one of the few bright spots that have been on the show in ages.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply