Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member suffering succotash in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
B&B: Spoilers for the week of February 4th
Topic Started: Jan 23 2013, 03:14 PM (3,790 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

NE Spoilers for the week of Feb. 4th

Steffy gives Liam an ultimatum that has greater meaning than he knows

Thomas calls Hope out on her recent attitude change

Taylor's years of built-up resent of Brooke are unleashed

Bill realizes his schemes have all be in vain

One couple's future looks rosy while the another's looks grim

jcren

SNS Spoilers for the week of February 4 - 8

After presenting Liam with an ultimatum, Steffy is stunned when he asks her to move out so he has space to think about his future.

Despite Taylor's urging, Steffy keeps her pregnancy a secret from Liam.

Brooke encourages Liam to reconcile with Hope.

Taylor's years of built-up resentment toward Brooke are unleashed.

Brooke is warned by Bill, to not not to underestimate Taylor.

Taylor and Eric get closer.

Eric names Thomas Vice President, and Rick is not pleased.

Thomas is cold to Hope.

Dayzee's past starts to intrude in her personal life.

COMING: Valentine's Day will probably bring trouble for some couples.

Additional Teasers wk 2/4

2/6, Taylor and Brooke dole out comfort advice to their daughters.
2/7, Bull urges Liam to see his current situation as it really is, not how he wants it to be.
2/8, Dayzee is forced to come clean to Marcus and Carter about her past with Maya.

Daily Spoilers wk Feb 4th

2/4, Steffy confronts Liam about Hope; Brooke tells Hope that Liam's commitment should be to her.

2/5, Liam's request takes Steffy by surprise; Taylor unleashes years of resentment towards Brooke.

2/6, Katie intervenes in an argument between Bill and Liam; Brooke and Taylor each comfort their daughters.

2/7, Bill tells Liam to see his situation as it really is; Steffy tells Taylor why she doesn't want to tell Liam about the pregnancy.

2/8, Dayzee reveals her past with Maya to Marcus and Carter; Brooke, Pam and Donna worry Eric is hiding something.

TV Guide Previews

2/4, Steffy presents Liam with an ultimatum; Hope sits impatiently by the phone as she awaits Liam's decision; Taylor has a candid conversation with Eric.

2/5, Steffy is stunned by Liam's unexpected request; Taylor's years of resentment toward Brooke are unleashed; Hope is taken aback by Thomas' admission about his feelings; Taylor seeks comfort from Eric.

2/6, Katie must intervene when Bill and Liam argue about Steffy and Hope; Taylor urges Steffy to tell Liam what she's been hiding; Brooke encourages Hope to remain optimistic.

2/7, Bill tries to persuade Liam to pick Steffy over Hope; Katie tells Hope what Bill is doing; Steffy shares with Taylor the reason why she's hesitant to inform Liam that she's pregnant.

2/8, Dayzee comes clean to Marcus and Carter about her past with Maya; Brooke, Pam and Donna become concerned that there is more to Eric's decision about Thomas than he is letting on; Taylor tells Liam he's making a mistake.
Edited by Daytime, Feb 2 2013, 06:03 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

metitle
Member Avatar

Quote:

This sounds like Liam will flip flop with Hope again.
Liam is really a disgrace!

Quote:

This must be about Rick/Caroline and Marcus/Dayzee.
really, I couldn't care about either of them.

natdot99
Member Avatar

Go Steffy, tell him that he not allow to near you when Hope breaks your heart or disappoints you. Tell him to keep his ass home
Go Thomas, put two faced Hope in her place, :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

queenpaula713
Member Avatar

natdot99
Jan 24 2013, 08:56 AM
Go Steffy, tell him that he not allow to near you when Hope breaks your heart or disappoints you. Tell him to keep his ass home
The COOLEST post ever!! :p

just joey

natdot99
Jan 24 2013, 08:56 AM
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: YIPEE, YEEHAAAA. Go STEFFY MY GIRL. You are "NO BODY'S" doormat. If Liam cannot make up his own mind, than tell him" Liam, this time when you do not do things to HOEPES specifications, than don't come looking for me , to be there for you, like I have "ALWAYS" been there, "For you". "I am all done with this constant " 3 is a crowd" relationship". IF it's HOEPE that you want, than I cannot stop you from making "THE Biggest mistake, of your life". :shame: :whack:

Daytime
Member Avatar

After presenting Liam with an ultimatum, Steffy is stunned when he asks her to move out so he has space to think about his future.

Thomas is cold to Hope.

ILoveAGoodDanish
Member Avatar

Taylor and Eric? :sheep:

natdot99
Member Avatar

Here we ago again with another Logan throwing a temper tantrum. :toetap:

Bitch please, you demanded Thomas be honest about berrygate, and now she wants to keep her human traficking days in the dark? I hope it crushed her two faced hypocritical butt. Team Maya :cheer:
Edited by natdot99, Jan 25 2013, 07:29 PM.

eruell

DanishDoolFan
Jan 25 2013, 08:04 AM
I'm really not in to Taylor starting to act like Brooke! She's getting so out of character and for her profession, she should put herself on the couch!!!! And I really don't want to see Taylor and Eric, although it would be interesting for when Ridge eventually comes back, to see how fast Taylor would dump Eric!!

just joey

Daytime
Jan 23 2013, 03:14 PM

jcren

Thomas is cold to Hope.

:puke: Why didn't Liam tell HOEBAG, "HOEPELESS to stop coming around so that HE could decide his future? He actually has the tenacity to treat "MY GIRL STEFFY" like that? OHHHHH, That rips my ass. I hope, now, more than ever that "TAYLOR tells Liam about the Baby. That he goes to Steffy & asks her to move back in, for the sake of their baby. Than she can tell him, "I'm glad that you know about our baby, but I can & "WILL" raise our baby alone." She should also tell him, "You FLIP FLOP" to much & are not stable enough mentally to help me to raise our child". Let him be the one to chase STEFFY. Than maybe "HE" will finally know what it feels like "TO WANT". :moon: :flipoff:

Nate
Member Avatar

A Taylor/Brooke bitch fight would be interesting... :)

queenpaula713
Member Avatar

just joey
Jan 25 2013, 07:41 PM
Daytime
Jan 23 2013, 03:14 PM

jcren

Thomas is cold to Hope.

:puke: Why didn't Liam tell HOEBAG, "HOEPELESS to stop coming around so that HE could decide his future? He actually has the tenacity to treat "MY GIRL STEFFY" like that? OHHHHH, That rips my ass. I hope, now, more than ever that "TAYLOR tells Liam about the Baby. That he goes to Steffy & asks her to move back in, for the sake of their baby. Than she can tell him, "I'm glad that you know about our baby, but I can & "WILL" raise our baby alone." She should also tell him, "You FLIP FLOP" to much & are not stable enough mentally to help me to raise our child". Let him be the one to chase STEFFY. Than maybe "HE" will finally know what it feels like "TO WANT". :moon: :flipoff:
I would LOVE to see Steffy walk away from Liam. Let him and Hope get really close again and then have the preg come out and watch them choke on it! Let Hopes whole world fall apart again and Liam stand there looking dumb some more. Ooh, I cannot wait til Bill finds out, he's gonna push Liam more than ever. Of course that will create problems for him and mental case Katie and she'll have to run away again. This might get interesting if written right...

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

eruell
Jan 25 2013, 07:23 PM
DanishDoolFan
I'm really not in to Taylor starting to act like Brooke! She's getting so out of character and for her profession, she should put herself on the couch!!!! And I really don't want to see Taylor and Eric, although it would be interesting for when Ridge eventually comes back, to see how fast Taylor would dump Eric!!
Taylor has been acting like Brooke for years if thats want you want to call it. She almost slept with Eric before. She has been with Ridge and Throne. She has also been with Nick. Taylor slept with Rick, Storm, and Stephan so how is Taylor any different she worked her way through a couple of families. I am tired of people acting like Taylor is a saint. I mean she killed Darla then got close to Throne to the point of almost marrying him before the truth came out.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Additional Teasers wk 2/4

2/6, Taylor and Brooke dole out comfort advice to their daughters.
2/7, Bull urges Liam to see his current situation as it really is, not how he wants it to be.
2/8, Dayzee is forced to come clean to Marcus and Carter about her past with Maya.

Jazzygem
Member Avatar

DawnElicia
Jan 26 2013, 11:40 PM
eruell
Jan 25 2013, 07:23 PM
DanishDoolFan
Taylor has been acting like Brooke for years if thats want you want to call it. She almost slept with Eric before. She has been with Ridge and Throne. She has also been with Nick. Taylor slept with Rick, Storm, and Stephan so how is Taylor any different she worked her way through a couple of families. I am tired of people acting like Taylor is a saint. I mean she killed Darla then got close to Throne to the point of almost marrying him before the truth came out.
Brook is the garden tool of daytime TV and only one other woman comes close and it is not Taylor.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Daily Spoilers wk Feb 4th

2/4, Steffy confronts Liam about Hope; Brooke tells Hope that Liam's commitment should be to her.

2/5, Liam's request takes Steffy by surprise; Taylor unleashes years of resentment towards Brooke.

2/6, Katie intervenes in an argument between Bill and Liam; Brooke and Taylor each comfort their daughters.

2/7, Bill tells Liam to see his situation as it really is; Steffy tells Taylor why she doesn't want to tell Liam about the pregnancy.

2/8, Dayzee reveals her past with Maya to Marcus and Carter; Brooke, Pam and Donna worry Eric is hiding something.

ratfink
Member Avatar

Who is Carter? :shrug: I must have missed something...

ratfink
Member Avatar

ratfink
Feb 2 2013, 05:16 AM
Who is Carter? :shrug: I must have missed something...
I am such a tard...answered my own question...he is Marcus's bro... :$

Beckyhomecky

I think the writers are trying to set up Stephanie/Brooke 2 by marrying Taylor off to Eric (she ended their romance before because of her friendship w/ Stephanie) making Taylor the Forster matriarch who protects her clan from interloper Logan. It might get interesting if NuRidge is really done with Brooke. But I doubt it. I'm also starting to think the producers are holding out for a Ronn Moss return. Say what you will about his hair, his lines are dreadful but somehow he makes them sound almost possible.

Daytime
Member Avatar

TV Guide Previews

2/4, Steffy presents Liam with an ultimatum; Hope sits impatiently by the phone as she awaits Liam's decision; Taylor has a candid conversation with Eric.

2/5, Steffy is stunned by Liam's unexpected request; Taylor's years of resentment toward Brooke are unleashed; Hope is taken aback by Thomas' admission about his feelings; Taylor seeks comfort from Eric.

2/6, Katie must intervene when Bill and Liam argue about Steffy and Hope; Taylor urges Steffy to tell Liam what she's been hiding; Brooke encourages Hope to remain optimistic.

2/7, Bill tries to persuade Liam to pick Steffy over Hope; Katie tells Hope what Bill is doing; Steffy shares with Taylor the reason why she's hesitant to inform Liam that she's pregnant.

2/8, Dayzee comes clean to Marcus and Carter about her past with Maya; Brooke, Pam and Donna become concerned that there is more to Eric's decision about Thomas than he is letting on; Taylor tells Liam he's making a mistake.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · B&B: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply