Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
B&B: Spoilers for the week of February 4th
Topic Started: Jan 23 2013, 03:14 PM (3,746 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

NE Spoilers for the week of Feb. 4th

Steffy gives Liam an ultimatum that has greater meaning than he knows

Thomas calls Hope out on her recent attitude change

Taylor's years of built-up resent of Brooke are unleashed

Bill realizes his schemes have all be in vain

One couple's future looks rosy while the another's looks grim

jcren

SNS Spoilers for the week of February 4 - 8

After presenting Liam with an ultimatum, Steffy is stunned when he asks her to move out so he has space to think about his future.

Despite Taylor's urging, Steffy keeps her pregnancy a secret from Liam.

Brooke encourages Liam to reconcile with Hope.

Taylor's years of built-up resentment toward Brooke are unleashed.

Brooke is warned by Bill, to not not to underestimate Taylor.

Taylor and Eric get closer.

Eric names Thomas Vice President, and Rick is not pleased.

Thomas is cold to Hope.

Dayzee's past starts to intrude in her personal life.

COMING: Valentine's Day will probably bring trouble for some couples.

Additional Teasers wk 2/4

2/6, Taylor and Brooke dole out comfort advice to their daughters.
2/7, Bull urges Liam to see his current situation as it really is, not how he wants it to be.
2/8, Dayzee is forced to come clean to Marcus and Carter about her past with Maya.

Daily Spoilers wk Feb 4th

2/4, Steffy confronts Liam about Hope; Brooke tells Hope that Liam's commitment should be to her.

2/5, Liam's request takes Steffy by surprise; Taylor unleashes years of resentment towards Brooke.

2/6, Katie intervenes in an argument between Bill and Liam; Brooke and Taylor each comfort their daughters.

2/7, Bill tells Liam to see his situation as it really is; Steffy tells Taylor why she doesn't want to tell Liam about the pregnancy.

2/8, Dayzee reveals her past with Maya to Marcus and Carter; Brooke, Pam and Donna worry Eric is hiding something.

TV Guide Previews

2/4, Steffy presents Liam with an ultimatum; Hope sits impatiently by the phone as she awaits Liam's decision; Taylor has a candid conversation with Eric.

2/5, Steffy is stunned by Liam's unexpected request; Taylor's years of resentment toward Brooke are unleashed; Hope is taken aback by Thomas' admission about his feelings; Taylor seeks comfort from Eric.

2/6, Katie must intervene when Bill and Liam argue about Steffy and Hope; Taylor urges Steffy to tell Liam what she's been hiding; Brooke encourages Hope to remain optimistic.

2/7, Bill tries to persuade Liam to pick Steffy over Hope; Katie tells Hope what Bill is doing; Steffy shares with Taylor the reason why she's hesitant to inform Liam that she's pregnant.

2/8, Dayzee comes clean to Marcus and Carter about her past with Maya; Brooke, Pam and Donna become concerned that there is more to Eric's decision about Thomas than he is letting on; Taylor tells Liam he's making a mistake.
Edited by Daytime, Feb 2 2013, 06:03 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Replies:
King of Hearts
Member Avatar

This week belongs to Taylor and Steffy.

Taylor unleashing years of fury on Brooke is about time. She knows her daughter needs to be w/ Liam and stress free and Brooke pushing for her daughter to be with him just because she was robbed out of being Mrs. Liam Spencer. I don't understand why she's interested in her sister's husband, who ruined her daughter chance at happiness w/ his son; neither I get why Katie's still w/ him also. Brooke just hungry for a man while Katie's just Katie, I guess...

I'm glad Steffy is giving Liam a choice & didn't tell him about her pregnacy. He isn't worth it. If he wants Hope, now he has the opportunity (If he does, I'm done w/ Liam.) I'm assuming he's choosing Hope based on Taylor's warning happening on Friday.

Bill, your son wasn't raised a Spencer, he just has the Spencer blood. He doesn't know better, but he'll find out when Hope starts to bore him while she's slowly but surely molding into her mother.

I could care less about Forrester Creations drama with Rick/Eric/Thomas. He's trying to please his whole family, but he can't when the other always get mad with his decisions he makes.

I'm starting to think something bad happened to Maya's kid and Dayzee has something to do with it, which will shake her relationship with Marcus.

natdot99
Member Avatar

Hooks
Feb 3 2013, 12:30 PM
This week belongs to Taylor and Steffy.

Taylor unleashing years of fury on Brooke is about time. She knows her daughter needs to be w/ Liam and stress free and Brooke pushing for her daughter to be with him just because she was robbed out of being Mrs. Liam Spencer. I don't understand why she's interested in her sister's husband, who ruined her daughter chance at happiness w/ his son; neither I get why Katie's still w/ him also. Brooke just hungry for a man while Katie's just Katie, I guess...

I'm glad Steffy is giving Liam a choice & didn't tell him about her pregnacy. He isn't worth it. If he wants Hope, now he has the opportunity (If he does, I'm done w/ Liam.) I'm assuming he's choosing Hope based on Taylor's warning happening on Friday.

Bill, your son wasn't raised a Spencer, he just has the Spencer blood. He doesn't know better, but he'll find out when Hope starts to bore him while she's slowly but surely molding into her mother.

I could care less about Forrester Creations drama with Rick/Eric/Thomas. He's trying to please his whole family, but he can't when the other always get mad with his decisions he makes.

I'm starting to think something bad happened to Maya's kid and Dayzee has something to do with it, which will shake her relationship with Marcus.
Logan vs Logan is the better drama.
Hope has always been Brooke 2.0, she did the same thing to Liam that her mother did to Ridge, always wanting him back after he was in another relationship. Lope is nothing but Batie 2.0. in the making.
Bell needs to hire actors as love interest for Taylor and Steffy, pronto. Having them use the same character over and over again make him look desperate and pathetic in his writing skills.

Tish

Why is everyone forgetting the Hope was happily with Liam with no interference until Steffy decided that she wanted him because he saved her dumb as from drowning in the bath tub?!!! And that came about because she was trying to screw Liam's father, Bill!!! Have you all forgotten about that?

When Steffy decided that going after the younger Spencer made more sense age-wise, she could have cared less that Liam and Hope were engaged. And nobody in any of the families tried to step in and tell her that she was wrong for doing so. But as soon as Steffy tricked Liam into marriage by giving up her cootchie la-la (which Hope wouldn't do before marriage), everyone was quick to jump in and tell Hope how awful a person she was for still being in love with Liam and trying to get him to see the error of his ways. It was so unfair.

And Bill only wanted Liam to be with Steffy because Steffy was putting out. And if Bill couldn't get a taste, then doggonit his son will!!!

I think I'm most disgusted with Taylor. Steffy bagging Liam is not the same as you winning Ridge from Brooke, so quit acting like it is! She encouraged Steffy to go after Liam from day one, even though she knew he was engaged to Hope, because she wanted to beat Brooke, even if it was only vicariously through their daughters. What kind of shrink is she supposed to be if she can't see that she has issues of her own that she hasn't sought out help for??? Personally, I think both mothers are terrible for encouraging their daughters to continue wasting time pining and fighting over a guy who is too immature to know his own feelings. I don't care how genuine his feelings are for either girl; they need to get some self respect and tell Liam to kiss their asses!

I'm really glad that Steffy isn't telling Liam about the baby, but it's really too little too late for her. She's stuck with Liam now and will never know her true place in his heart.

natdot99
Member Avatar

Tish
Feb 4 2013, 03:04 PM
Why is everyone forgetting the Hope was happily with Liam with no interference until Steffy decided that she wanted him because he saved her dumb as from drowning in the bath tub?!!! And that came about because she was trying to screw Liam's father, Bill!!! Have you all forgotten about that?

When Steffy decided that going after the younger Spencer made more sense age-wise, she could have cared less that Liam and Hope were engaged. And nobody in any of the families tried to step in and tell her that she was wrong for doing so. But as soon as Steffy tricked Liam into marriage by giving up her cootchie la-la (which Hope wouldn't do before marriage), everyone was quick to jump in and tell Hope how awful a person she was for still being in love with Liam and trying to get him to see the error of his ways. It was so unfair.

And Bill only wanted Liam to be with Steffy because Steffy was putting out. And if Bill couldn't get a taste, then doggonit his son will!!!

I think I'm most disgusted with Taylor. Steffy bagging Liam is not the same as you winning Ridge from Brooke, so quit acting like it is! She encouraged Steffy to go after Liam from day one, even though she knew he was engaged to Hope, because she wanted to beat Brooke, even if it was only vicariously through their daughters. What kind of shrink is she supposed to be if she can't see that she has issues of her own that she hasn't sought out help for??? Personally, I think both mothers are terrible for encouraging their daughters to continue wasting time pining and fighting over a guy who is too immature to know his own feelings. I don't care how genuine his feelings are for either girl; they need to get some self respect and tell Liam to kiss their asses!

I'm really glad that Steffy isn't telling Liam about the baby, but it's really too little too late for her. She's stuck with Liam now and will never know her true place in his heart.
No, Lope was never happy. Hope tied her personal life into HFTF without Liam's permission and it caused problems in their relationship.
Hope family imploded Lope marriage, not Bill or Steffy.
Lope is an epic failure because they refuse to talk about the issues in their relationship.
Lope is nothing but Batie 2.0 in the making.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · B&B: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply